According to Gerber, the 300 millionth American will be born this October..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Heard it on some Gerber commercial but for a while now I thought the U.S.'s population was already just over 300 million. It is isn't it?

XxILuvVegetaxX
As far as I know, it is already XD

debbiejo
huh?.................

Magee
I'm sure America has a population of over 200 million... So that doesn't really make sense.

Mindship
Great. That means, eventually, more traffic on the road and longer lines to stand in at the bank and post office.

botankus
It took Gerber's analysis to figure all of this out?

Aziz!
Why won't these stupid hicks stop having babies? The world is all ready over populated, people act like if they throw more fetus's at it will change.

Capt_Fantastic
The lyrics to "Every Sperm is Sacred" pops to mind when I read this thread.

Aziz!
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
The lyrics to "Every Sperm is Sacred" pops to mind when I read this thread.

Most semen has that much sperm in it.

ðµhµl gê†ñåh
Originally posted by Mindship
Great. That means, eventually, more traffic on the road and longer lines to stand in at the bank and post office.

thats exactly what i thought when i saw this....

Capt_Fantastic

Barker
Population: 295,734,134

erm

Immigrants + Births= Yeah, The Population Will Hit 300 Million.

Wonderer
Yeah, you damn short sighted Americans who over populate the world and who try to play the King of the world! ha-ha!

Jabba the Hutt
Maybe it means "born in America"

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Wonderer
Yeah, you damn short sighted Americans who over populate the world and who try to play the King of the world! ha-ha!
It's always so amusing how most of you're posts are designed to bash America... I still remember you're post about how America deserved 911.

So pathetic as well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.