Sephiroth vs. master chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scarecrow088
both are very much liked by many... but who will win big grin

Tidas
Sephiroth can use death big grin

Antediluvian
This is ridiculous.

Sephiroth would outright tool Master Chief.

Blaxican Style
Yeah the only person that can beat Seproth is Samuel L. Jackson, and Cloud, and Sora.

FG725
Sephiroth takes his wing and pimp smacks chief to death

Superboy Prime
LoL.

The Chief has a chance :P

Besides good ole John can start talking about Jenova's butt all day and inmediatly cause the mama's boy to panic.

Now seriously...

The Chief does have a chance. Sephiroth's big flaw is the fact his ego gets the better of him. Unlike Sephiroth, Master Chief will fight to render an opponent either helpless, or dead in the shortest time possible. Not to mention the odds are against him, and we all know what John's capable of when he is placed in such a situation.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
Yeah the only person that can beat Seproth is Samuel L. Jackson, and Cloud, and Sora.

thats a ridiculous comment considering dante, Kain, many marvel characters and multiple other characters from games could own Sephiroth

Tidas
Noo because Sephiroth can use Death.
And i don't think MC is immune against death

kamikz
Is there any proof he can use death?

Superboy Prime
No. There is not.

Kaithen
HAHAAHA big grin NOW YOU DID IT AGAIN SEBB!

Superboy Prime
Indeed I will never let my fans down!

Happy Dance

Antediluvian
I'd love to see Master Chief get near Sephiroth without getting cut in half or getting Ultima-ed to death.

Sephiroth made a building collapse with his mind alone. He's extremely powerful and he's under-rated in these forums.

NineCoronas
Sephiroth is a tool, just like pretty much every other anime-character or FF character, ever.

I wish people would stop trying to compare realistically powered character against goku-esque characters. It's ridiculous.

MC: *Uses realism*
Sephiroth: *Makes building collapse on MC then chops the building in half after using death to kill MC to the 4th power lalwlz!11!*

Superboy Prime
Like it's so realistic for a human being to be able to flip a tank. It's quite possible for Master Chief to get close in for a kill. He has speed. You don't see it in the game, but the chief does have super human speed. Even then he doesn't really need to get close for a kill. A single sniper shot to the forhead can render the almighty SOLDIER useless.

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Like it's so realistic for a human being to be able to flip a tank. It's quite possible for Master Chief to get close in for a kill. He has speed. You don't see it in the game, but the chief does have super human speed. Even then he doesn't really need to get close for a kill. A single sniper shot to the forhead can render the almighty SOLDIER useless. Oh, right, sorry, I forgot about that game mechanic. roll eyes (sarcastic) He still employs far more realism than any of that Goku/Sephiroth crap.

Superboy Prime
Game mechanic, right. You should read some of the books to see everything the Chief is capable of.

FG725
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Oh, right, sorry, I forgot about that game mechanic. roll eyes (sarcastic) He still employs far more realism than any of that Goku/Sephiroth crap. so....you hate Sephiroth because he's realistic?

NineCoronas
Originally posted by FG725
so....you hate Sephiroth because he's realistic? Where did you get that out of my post?

Game mechanic, right. You should read some of the books to see everything the Chief is capable of. Read all, and haven't seen him flip a tank yet. The only one I've ever considered cannon was First Strike (Because that was the only one in which character's didn't inexplicably change genders, switch positions, switch races, and appear alive again after having been shot by something, and/or crushed.)

Dark-Kenshin
I like the Chief alot, but there IS NO WAY HE CAN BEAT SEPHIROTH. Not even the scarab gun would put a dent in him.

Plus, if Sephiroth hits master chief in the back, it's over stick out tongue

Burning thought
i like master chief but i doubt although i hate sephiroths guts giljotiini chief would be hard pressed to win this, that gay little anime does seem to have more power than the chief. But just to help him out Diablo can show up and melt sephiroth into a mess and raise chief back from the dead to laugh at the messy little anime

Superboy Prime
It's quite possible to hurt Sephiroth. He is not the end-all char everyone thinks he is. Zack's Buster Sword pierced through him like thin paper. Cloud's Omnislash at the end of AC managed to get Sephiroth out of the fight. Should the Master Chief strike Sephiroth with the energy sword the results would be the same as in Halo. He would get sliced in half right off the bat. Then you have all of the Chief's equipment. It's a shame the guy who made this topic didn't specify any weapons for the Chief. You have the Sniper Rifle who can/will put Sephiroth out from a safe enough distance. You have the Battle Rifle, Carbine which both can keep Sephiroth busy while the Chief moves in closer. You have the Energy Sword. The Rocket Luncher, the covenant FRC, Plasmas Grenades etc. Not to mention the Chief is master of every weapon. Chances are if the Chief manages to grab hold of Sephiroth's Masamune he could teach him a thing or two about using it.

The almighty Sephiroth isn't all that mighty. If he really was as powerful as many of his supporters claim he is Cloud wouldn't have stood a chance against him from the very beginning. Then you have his psychological flaw to play around with his enemies.

I am not claiming Master Chief will win 10 out of 10, but it's possible to have the Chief win some of them.

Edit: For those who may think Master Chief is simply a guy with a deep voice in a fancy suit here are some of his enhancements:

1. Carbide ceramic ossification: advanced material grafting onto skeletal structure to make bones virtually unbreakable. Recommended coverage not to exceed 3 percent total bone mass because of significant white blood cell necrosis. Specific risk for pre- and near-post pubescent adolescents: skeletal growth spurts may cause irreparable bone pulverization.

2. Muscular enhancement injections: protein complex is injected intramuscularly to increase tissue density and decrease lactase recovery time. Risk: 5 percent of test subjects experience a fatal cardiac volume increase.

3. Catalytic thyroid implant: platinum pellet containing human growth hormone catalyst is implanted in the thyroid to boost growth of skeletal and muscle tissues. Risk: rare instances or elephantiasis. Suppressed sexual drive.

4. Occipital capillary reversal: submergence and boosted blood vessel flow beneath the rods and cones of subject’s retina. Produces a marked visual perception increase. Risk: retinal rejection and detachment. Permanent blindness.

5. Superconducting fabrication of neural dendrites: alteration of bioelectrical nerve transduction to shielded electronic transduction. Three hundred percent increase in subject’s reflexes. Anecdotal evidence of marked increase in intelligence, memory, and creativity. Risk: significant instances of Parkinson’s disease and Fletcher’s syndrome.

If you add Cortana to the mix the Chief becomes even more dangerous since she pretty much regulates and enhances his and the armor's performance.

Marcellus
Sephiroth's ego is his flaw, he let's Cloud get the better of him. Zack was better trained than Cloud and couldnt touch Sephiroth. Cloud grabbed two swords and Couldnt land a hit. Sephy was toying with Cloud and that was his mistake

basicly Sephiroth losing to Cloud is PIS, but who wants to see a story where the bad guy wins? hence Sephiroth stab's Cloud in the shoulder and not the face.

glad to see you sticking up for MC tho.

Blaxican Style
meh, Wolverine could probably beat Speh, though Seph is one bad ass dude for sure. i think Sephroth takes this.

ESB - 1138
It's quite possible to hurt Sephiroth. He is not the end-all char everyone thinks he is. Zack's Buster Sword pierced through him like thin paper. Cloud's Omnislash at the end of AC managed to get Sephiroth out of the fight. Should the Master Chief strike Sephiroth with the energy sword the results would be the same as in Halo. He would get sliced in half right off the bat. Then you have all of the Chief's equipment. It's a shame the guy who made this topic didn't specify any weapons for the Chief. You have the Sniper Rifle who can/will put Sephiroth out from a safe enough distance. You have the Battle Rifle, Carbine which both can keep Sephiroth busy while the Chief moves in closer. You have the Energy Sword. The Rocket Luncher, the covenant FRC, Plasmas Grenades etc. Not to mention the Chief is master of every weapon. Chances are if the Chief manages to grab hold of Sephiroth's Masamune he could teach him a thing or two about using it.

The almighty Sephiroth isn't all that mighty. If he really was as powerful as many of his supporters claim he is Cloud wouldn't have stood a chance against him from the very beginning. Then you have his psychological flaw to play around with his enemies.

I am not claiming Master Chief will win 10 out of 10, but it's possible to have the Chief win some of them.

Edit: For those who may think Master Chief is simply a guy with a deep voice in a fancy suit here are some of his enhancements:

1. Carbide ceramic ossification: advanced material grafting onto skeletal structure to make bones virtually unbreakable. Recommended coverage not to exceed 3 percent total bone mass because of significant white blood cell necrosis. Specific risk for pre- and near-post pubescent adolescents: skeletal growth spurts may cause irreparable bone pulverization.

2. Muscular enhancement injections: protein complex is injected intramuscularly to increase tissue density and decrease lactase recovery time. Risk: 5 percent of test subjects experience a fatal cardiac volume increase.

3. Catalytic thyroid implant: platinum pellet containing human growth hormone catalyst is implanted in the thyroid to boost growth of skeletal and muscle tissues. Risk: rare instances or elephantiasis. Suppressed sexual drive.

4. Occipital capillary reversal: submergence and boosted blood vessel flow beneath the rods and cones of subject’s retina. Produces a marked visual perception increase. Risk: retinal rejection and detachment. Permanent blindness.

5. Superconducting fabrication of neural dendrites: alteration of bioelectrical nerve transduction to shielded electronic transduction. Three hundred percent increase in subject’s reflexes. Anecdotal evidence of marked increase in intelligence, memory, and creativity. Risk: significant instances of Parkinson’s disease and Fletcher’s syndrome.

If you add Cortana to the mix the Chief becomes even more dangerous since she pretty much regulates and enhances his and the armor's performance.

Sephiroth can fly. Bring down an entire building. Throw huge debris around like basketballs. Not to mention Sin Harvest would end the fight in a second not to mention Sephiroth moves faster and is far stronger then the Master Chief. Not to mention Sephiroth is the ONLY person who can wield the Marasume. By the way incase you don't know what Sin Harvest is it is a one move kill. Clearly you never watched Advent Children because otherwise you wouldn't say Master Chief stands a slight chance against him. Sephiroth has MC beat.

Onikirimaru
If it was easy enough to kill Sephiroth with a bullet I think Barret or Vincent would have taken him out long before he even uttered the word Meteor.

This fight aint even funny. Sephiroth is an ubercharged anime fan-service villian, the worst kind. The kind that can and would eat bran flakes and crap gold bars if his fans would think it would be cool. The kind that so easily could kill everyone and accomplish his dreams but doesnt because he's retarded. Here's how the fight would go....

MC meets Cloud at the food court of the mall.
Cloud befriends MC.
Cloud leaves MC for a moment to bum a refill of his diet soda.
Sephiroth appears and kills MC.
Cloud returns and sees MC is dead and blames himself.
Sepitoth tuants Cloud about always letting his friends down.
Cloud becomes angsty and goes off on his bike so he can drive around and look all depressed and lonely.
Some other ff7 character tells him a little nugget of wisdom like "Sometimes diet soda is more important that staying next to your friends 24/7"
Cloud omnislashes Sephiroth

Dragoncloud
LoL.

The Chief has a chance :P

Besides good ole John can start talking about Jenova's butt all day and inmediatly cause the mama's boy to panic.

Now seriously...

The Chief does have a chance. Sephiroth's big flaw is the fact his ego gets the better of him. Unlike Sephiroth, Master Chief will fight to render an opponent either helpless, or dead in the shortest time possible. Not to mention the odds are against him, and we all know what John's capable of when he is placed in such a situation. True, very true, he has quite the instinct to survive. But Sephy, unlike Kadaj and his gang, wouldn't panic over a few foul mouthed comments about his headless mother, he'd simply think of you as a "fool" and strike you down and make you feel helpless. Which is where his need to stay on the offensive will determine the fight. I he can keep Chief from having a clear shot at him, he could easily win, but if his ego gets the best of him, Chief will have the opportunity to take the cake.

Originally posted by Burning thought
thats a ridiculous comment considering dante, Kain, many marvel characters and multiple other characters from games could own Sephiroth yes, but even they can't be Jackson!!! laughing jk

Originally posted by NineCoronas
Sephiroth is a tool, just like pretty much every other anime-character or FF character, ever.

I wish people would stop trying to compare realistically powered character against goku-esque characters. It's ridiculous.

MC: *Uses realism*
Sephiroth: *Makes building collapse on MC then chops the building in half after using death to kill MC to the 4th power lalwlz!11!* if you hate it so much, then why in god's name are you posting here? Sephiroth isn't a Goku-esque character, he has his flaws. And if you watched much anime or played FF without being so narrow minded and thinking "that can't happen in real life that's BS" then you might see the value of character personality just a little bit more. get used to fantasy my friend, because if you don't, you're never gonna TRULY understand the world of gaming.

And also might i ask what a realistically powered character is? If chief can have his super human speed and strength from genetic experiments then why can't sephiroth have his speed and strength which was given to him by mako infusion and inheritance through the jenova cells? you should really re-read the story biackground for sephiroth, provided that you know anything about that to begin with.

Superboy Prime
Yeah I like to defend the underdogs.

ESB don't be so quick to judge and conclude I haven't watched AC, because I have and many times over. So Sephiroth can throw a building at the Chief. What stops the Chief from blowing it up with a Rocket,or a FRG; slice in it half the same way Cloud did; simply sprint away from the building. I see no proof about how much faster and stronger Sephiroth is. That's what they say about Sephiroth's Masamune, but then you have someone like Tifa wielding it during the Nibelheim Crisis. If Tifa's able to pick it up and even swing it; how will the MC not be able to with his super human strength? That coupled with the fact he is a "master" of every weapon. Right. Yeah the amazing one hit kills. Wonder if he was so bad-ass and powerful how come he never uses those. Not against Zack, nor Cloud, nor Tseng. Get my drift?

And DragonCloud, yep.

Sephiroth = Legendary Super SOLDIER
Master Chief = Legendary Super soldier.

Edit: About bullets not being able to hurt/kill Seph...Barret and Vincent never encounter Sephiroth. The only time they fight him is when they are in the planet's core with Sephiroth using the Lifestream to become a god. The fact the Buster Sword was able to pierce through Sephiroth's body means he is not invulnerable like the gameplay suggests. Tough I give him that, but I don't see how bullets will simply bounce off him.

Superboy Prime
and I meant encounter as an actual fight. Wonder what's up with that.

Superboy Prime

ESB don't be so quick to judge an

ESB - 1138

ESB don't be so quick to judge and conclude I haven't watched AC, because I have and many times over. So Sephiroth can throw a building at the Chief. What stops the Chief from blowing it up with a Rocket,or a FRG; slice in it half the same way Cloud did; simply sprint away from the building. I see no proof about how much faster and stronger Sephiroth is. That's what they say about Sephiroth's Masamune, but then you have someone like Tifa wielding it during the Nibelheim Crisis. If Tifa's able to pick it up and even swing it; how will the MC not be able to with his super human strength? That coupled with the fact he is a "master" of every weapon. Right. Yeah the amazing one hit kills. Wonder if he was so bad-ass and powerful how come he never uses those. Not against Zack, nor Cloud, nor Tseng. Get my drift?

And DragonCloud, yep.

Sephiroth = Legendary Super SOLDIER
Master Chief = Legendary Super soldier.

Edit: About bullets not being able to hurt/kill Seph...Barret and Vincent never encounter Sephiroth. The only time they fight him is when they are in the planet's core with Sephiroth using the Lifestream to become a god. The fact the Buster Sword was able to pierce through Sephiroth's body means he is not invulnerable like the gameplay suggests. Tough I give him that, but I don't see how bullets will simply bounce off him.

Master Chief is very slowly as seen in the cut scene in Halo 2 when he was trying to escape the building before it got blasted away. Sephiroth was moving around to the point Cloud had trouble keeping up. And a giant sword like the Buster Sword isn't going to pierce Sephiroth? And I never said the bullets would bounce off him but Kadaj and Cloud were both able to deflect bullets with their sword in Advent Children and Sephiroth is as fast (or faster) then both of them. and Tifa never got a chance to swing it because Sephiroth took it back. And let's have MC counter Sin Harvest.

Onikirimaru
While it was a bit easy for me to point at Vincent or Barret when talking about bullets, I was actually more trying to get at anyone with a gun could have taken him out. To qoute Enter the Dragon "Any bloody fool can pull a trigger"

Cloud was good enough to parry bullets in AC, I think Sephiroth could like wise find some way to avoid them.

Back to the topic, I think if MC finds away to get him to stand still, (which, is very easy when fighting with anime rules) and if MC manages to grab all of his weapons and then throw them at Sephiroth, then the weapons will invariably float around him, causing Sephiroth to stare at them all with a paniced look, and then they will fire simutaniously causing death.

ESB - 1138
...Sephiroth was cut off guard by the Omnislash. I mean if someone threw a sword at you and it separated into 7 blades and surrounded you, you wouldn't know what was going on. Not to mention I doubt Sephiroth would be able to dodge it because look how fast Cloud was going.

scarecrow088

If you add Cortana to the mix the Chief becomes even more dangerous since she pretty much regulates and enhances his and the armor's performance. i didn't want to limit mc just a few weopons

Onikirimaru
I was merely poking fun at the situation. Yes, if someone threw a sword at me at it seperated and etc etc Id be cut off guard. But if I was a bad mammajamma with a long katana wanted to destroy the world and I had already been killed by an attack like that, *I* would stab him in the throat when I had the chance. At best I was illustrating that while Sephiroths ability in reality dward Master Cheifs as well as other characters, he is still fundamentally mortal, able to be taken off guard, and his ego exploited. And while Sephiroth, in a fight, outmatches Master Chief, he is always vulnerable to silly little attacks such as that.

scarecrow088
i was very disappointed with ac because...there where no chocabos just kidding big grin

Onikirimaru
Yeah, not even a little stuff toy fan service like the moogles got.

Blaxican Style
If Seph's insta-kill is so uber than how come he doesn't just....use it?

DarthSaboteur
Because he has a huge ego and probably prefers a visceral(sp?) feel to his killings?

Blaxican Style
So that means that he probably wont use it on mC then? Considering Chief is just a "puny" human. I still think Seph will win this then.

Onikirimaru
How many people has he killed anyway? His most impressive kill he stabbed a flowergirl in the back.

ESB - 1138
Have you played Final Fantasy 7? Sephiroth killed everyone in the building of ShinRa which has like 100 floors.

Blaxican Style
And in the 1st Halo book Master Chief and like 2 other SPartans kill at least a hundred grunts by themselves in ten minutes...

Its stupid to try to compare feats to a man who has already killed over a thousand people by himself.

Dragoncloud
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
...Sephiroth was cut off guard by the Omnislash. I mean if someone threw a sword at you and it separated into 7 blades and surrounded you, you wouldn't know what was going on. Not to mention I doubt Sephiroth would be able to dodge it because look how fast Cloud was going. I don't know why, but i'm still convinced that square intended that to be a variation of the sonic blade technique that cloud uses in KH. Looks more like one of those than omnislash, sorry.

Originally posted by Onikirimaru
I was merely poking fun at the situation. Yes, if someone threw a sword at me at it seperated and etc etc Id be cut off guard. But if I was a bad mammajamma with a long katana wanted to destroy the world and I had already been killed by an attack like that, *I* would stab him in the throat when I had the chance. At best I was illustrating that while Sephiroths ability in reality dward Master Cheifs as well as other characters, he is still fundamentally mortal, able to be taken off guard, and his ego exploited. And while Sephiroth, in a fight, outmatches Master Chief, he is always vulnerable to silly little attacks such as that. Sounds more like you're changing your outlook to the side that appears more favorable...miffed:

And in the 1st Halo book Master Chief and like 2 other SPartans kill at least a hundred grunts by themselves in ten minutes...

Its stupid to try to compare feats to a man who has already killed over a thousand people by himself. which one are you saying has killed over a thousand people? We don't know anything about hoow many people Sephiroth has killed. Remember there WAS a war that sephiroth fought in before the Cloud joined Shinra's military. That particular war was what made Sephiroth the most decorated of all Shinra SOLDIERS. At that point he was declared the best. We also don't know how many people he killed in the game, he wiped out Countless shinra executive, guards, robot patrols, and the president in the shinra building, killed the entire crew on shinra's ship when it was on it's way to costa del sol from Junon, wiped out all of Nibelheim (Save for Cloud and Tifa) and that's all we're really clued in to. There could very well be more, Sephiroth did have to eventually encounter some more shinra soldiers along his way. After all, Shinra was chasing him the entire way.

So unless you want to back up your arguement by using facts from both sides, quit raving like a fanboy. miffed

ESB - 1138
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Blue nocturne
Are people seriously comparing Sephiroth to Master Cheif confused

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Have you played Final Fantasy 7? Sephiroth killed everyone in the building of ShinRa which has like 100 floors.

Uh, yeah, I have. And his most impressive kill was stabbing a flowergirl in the back.

ESB - 1138
Clearly you forgot the flashback scene in FF7 where Sephiroth went through hordes of monsters and Cloud provided no help. Sephiroth was in a war that made him famous. Sephiroth whipped out an entire village killed everyone in ShinRa's HQ and that's just the things we know about. We also know Sephiroth survived an explosion that was so powerful that the Highwind was being thrown around like a little toy. Also Cloud survived it but he had Mako Poisoning but Sephiroth came out of that unharmed.

IcePunk
It's pretty obvious that Seph wins easily, one sin harvest and it's like, over.

Superboy Prime
True the cut-scene in Delta Halo makes the Chief looks slow. I'd be a fool to try and argue against that, but following the books he should've run faster than that. I am against comparing who has the most kill record, because then obviously the Master Chief has Sephiroth beat in that category. Even without the destruction of Halo Master Chief killed countless covenant, and then their reanimated Flood corpses. Not to mention comparing who kills the most means nothing in a battle between each other. The uber-one hit kill is out of Sephiroth's agenda if you ask me. He never used that on Cloud and his gang when they were fighting him in the Planet's core and the situation couldn't beg more for such an attack. Neither does he perform it in AC against Cloud who, by Sephiroth's own lines, has become stronger than the last time they met.

I like to analyze fights from who wins the most rounds out of 10. Because then you can take any and every possible situation into account.

Right now I see it go 6-7/10 for Sephiroth's side.

Edit: Either something's wrong with my computer or the Edit option is messing with me. Have edited it 3 times and I don't see any of it...yet. I wonder. Anyways, ESB are you talking about the time the weapons wake up after Cloud gave the black materia to Sephiroth? If that's the the case than I don't really find that to be an impressive feat considering Sephiroth was already "frozen" in that lifestream amber cacoon/case thing.

Blaxican Style
Originally posted by Dragoncloud

So unless you want to back up your arguement by using facts from both sides, quit raving like a fanboy. miffed

how the F*Ck would I be a fanboiy IF IVE SAID MULTIPEL F*CKING TIEMS THAT I THINK SEPHROTH WOUDL WIN!!!??? jesus...Im just sayin thats its stupdi to compare feats when half of these wodnerful thigns Seph does aren't even shown. As opposed to MC's who are actually potrayed in the books. "Supposedly" Sephroth killed thousands of people in the war-which I dont doubt he has- but until YOU give up hard evidence that I woudl advider that you dont try to feed me a bunch of bull sh*t to make you self rightious.

Edit: Jesus..my typing is horrible.

ESB - 1138
True the cut-scene in Delta Halo makes the Chief looks slow. I'd be a fool to try and argue against that, but following the books he should've run faster than that. I am against comparing who has the most kill record, because then obviously the Master Chief has Sephiroth beat in that category. Even without the destruction of Halo Master Chief killed countless covenant, and then their reanimated Flood corpses. Not to mention comparing who kills the most means nothing in a battle between each other. The uber-one hit kill is out of Sephiroth's agenda if you ask me. He never used that on Cloud and his gang when they were fighting him in the Planet's core and the situation couldn't beg more for such an attack. Neither does he perform it in AC against Cloud who, by Sephiroth's own lines, has become stronger than the last time they met.

I like to analyze fights from who wins the most rounds out of 10. Because then you can take any and every possible situation into account.

Right now I see it go 6-7/10 for Sephiroth's side.

Edit: Either something's wrong with my computer or the Edit option is messing with me. Have edited it 3 times and I don't see any of it...yet. I wonder. Anyways, ESB are you talking about the time the weapons wake up after Cloud gave the black materia to Sephiroth? If that's the the case than I don't really find that to be an impressive feat considering Sephiroth was already "frozen" in that lifestream amber cacoon/case thing.

Umm wouldn't the game be the ultimate source of info for games?

Superboy Prime
Yep. The game is the one true bible which can contradict everything if it needs to.

Wonder if you read the rest of my post including the Edit which was meant for you. I'm curious to know if that was the scene you were talking about.

Blaxican Style
how the F*Ck would I be a fanboiy IF IVE SAID MULTIPEL F*CKING TIEMS THAT I THINK SEPHROTH WOUDL WIN!!!??? jesus...Im just sayin thats its stupdi to compare feats when half of these wodnerful thigns Seph does aren't even shown. As opposed to MC's who are actually potrayed in the books. "Supposedly" Sephroth killed thousands of people in the war-which I dont doubt he has- but until YOU give up hard evidence that I woudl advider that you dont try to feed me a bunch of bull sh*t to make you self rightious.

Edit: Jesus..my typing is horrible.

Sorry for the outburst, I had a bad day at school and I apolize. I woudl edsit it but its to late now.

ESB - 1138
Yep. The game is the one true bible which can contradict everything if it needs to.

Wonder if you read the rest of my post including the Edit which was meant for you. I'm curious to know if that was the scene you were talking about.

yeah and the fact Sephiroth was able to survive being frozen in Mako was impressive.

MadMel
face it, sephiroth did a lot of stuff and survived a lot of stuff...and evidence that he did kill lots of people in the war is true coz it came from the game itself..dunno where else it would come from though..
anyway, i think sephiroth wins, because he is incredibly fast and strong...he could knock a building down on MC, or a meteor laughing out loud

Dragoncloud
Sorry for the outburst, I had a bad day at school and I apolize. I woudl edsit it but its to late now. it' cool i should've been payin more attention to who was posting what ealier in the thread

anyways, while we're on the topic of the black materia, I do also wanna point out meteor. If sephiroth summoned up meteor (which we all know he would), even if MC popped him in the head with a sniper and killed him, I highly doubt MC can hold an entire planet off from destroying him and the planet that he's on. But that would be kinda cheap because even after Sephy died, the meteor would still continue on it's collision course to earth. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Superboy Prime
Actually Sephiroth didn't survive ****. He was simply frozen in that thing. His will was the one thing that didn't let go, but his body was dead.

Edit:
About Meteor that is only possible if Sephiroth has the Black Materia with him, and even then it will take a long time for Meteor to hit the planet. I say if Sephiroth actually manages to summon Meteor by having the black materia the two will sit down and play pocker. An ending similar to Halo:CE's Legendary ending.

Yes? No?

<_< >_>

Duriel-076
I don't know....?

Kayne Archeron
Actually Sephiroth didn't survive ****. He was simply frozen in that thing. His will was the one thing that didn't let go, but his body was dead.

Edit:
About Meteor that is only possible if Sephiroth has the Black Materia with him, and even then it will take a long time for Meteor to hit the planet. I say if Sephiroth actually manages to summon Meteor by having the black materia the two will sit down and play pocker. An ending similar to Halo:CE's Legendary ending.

Yes? No?

<_< >_>

actually, the sephiroth you fight at the end was the sephiroth frozen in Mako...

Sephiroth takes this match, it's a wonder this was even made

Superboy Prime
There are far worst threads such as

Ganon vs Donkey Kong

Coleman Trebor
And the Pokemon vs. Mortal Kombat thread? poor Mortal Kombatents, never had a chance...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.