250 arc troopers versus maul, tpm sids, and yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
this is in the massasi temple on yavin four where the rebs. hid out who takes this?

Swirly Girl
The Massassi jump out, lynch them and sexually violate their bodies...

Darth Avis
this is the most retarded thread ever...

PurpleSaber
The ARCs take it.

Lightsnake
Combined force of Palpatine and Yoda would wrap this up, cosndiering how Palpatine killed a small army of stormies at one point with lightning

BLAK FOX
Maul is the weakest here and I can easily see him taking about 50 alone, so adding in Yoda and Sidious, I can see the trio pulling this off.

Darth Avis
the arcs are the strongest troops ever. Sure palps killed some but those were avarage stormtroopers all in one room. These are 250 of the greatest warriors ever inside a giant temple against 2 sith and yoda. they will OWN.

Lightsnake
So, their soldiering skills make them more impervious to force lightning? Palp didn't even try when he obliterated them stormtroopers and Yoda could easily collapse the rest of the temple on them

Darth Avis
you are thinking of them as regular soldiers who will just stand there shooting. they are very smart and have some of the greatest weaponry ever. Yoda cant collapse the temple, he had trouble throwing senate pods. This is not DE sidious this is TPM Sidious. He wont kill them all with lightning or a storm.

Razielim
Each one is brilliant, cunning and more skilled than an average Clone.

With right tactics, they could own them.

Lightsnake
Sidious's force lightning is decreased in power then? And this is the same Yoda who casually hurled aside so much rubble?

Darth Avis
it took him at least a second to hold it and throw it the exact amount of time it will take for a rocket to blow his brains off. Of cousre DE sidious' lightning is stronger than TPM's.

PurpleSaber
I can't believe people actually think the trio will win. ARCs are highly trained elite soldiers that have top notch weaponry. They are pretty much the navy seals of Star Wars. 250 of them would easily wipe out the trio.

DarthMaul9123
yeas, but the darkside is strong on yavin and kun would maybe help maul and sids defeat the attackers, he did help gantoris fight luke and he helped kyp

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
I can't believe people actually think the trio will win. ARCs are highly trained elite soldiers that have top notch weaponry. They are pretty much the navy seals of Star Wars. 250 of them would easily wipe out the trio.

Umm no.

It doesnt matter how 'elite' they are, they are still just soldiers going up against some of the most powerful force-users of all time. The trio win this easily.

DarthMaul9123
well the hundreds of "average" soldiers seem to have had some ease running through the jedi temple full of thousands of jedi, maybe they wereen't the greatest jedi of all time, but they were jedi nonetheless

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
well the hundreds of "average" soldiers seem to have had some ease running through the jedi temple full of thousands of jedi, maybe they wereen't the greatest jedi of all time, but they were jedi nonetheless

Most of the good jedi were away on missions, the only ones in the temple were padawans and younglings.

Razielim
Knights, too.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Most of the good jedi were away on missions, the only ones in the temple were padawans and younglings. And Instructors.Trust me,even the trio couldn't take down ARC Troopers THAT easily,you underestimate them.My advice,read more about the ARCs,they were trained by Jango Fett,he ALONE took down three Jedi BARE-HANDED!These guys are the elite of the elite.They mightas well be 250 Jango's!And these guys are armed TO THE TEETH,with the most sophistiated weaponry the galaxy has to offer.The trio loses.

darthsith19
1 ARC = Almost as strong as Jango Fett
Jango Fett = AOTC Obi-Wan
1 ARC = almost as strong as AOTC Obi-Wan
250 AOTC Obi-Wan's > Yoda, Sidious and Maul
1 AOTC Anakin = Almost as strong as AOTC Obi-Wan
1 ROTS Anakin = 2 AOTC Anakin's ("My powers have doubled since last time we met!"wink
250 ARC's = About 100 ROTS Anakin's

Okay, so that analogy might not be extremely accurate, but still, the Force-users stand no chance against 250 ARC's when each one is nearly as strong as Jango himself.

DarthMaul9123
recapping darth sith:
arcs are the closest thing to jango fett, and jango fett was notorious because he killed jedi, and completed all his tasks perfectly

jollyjim311
ARC's aren't as good as Jango.

DarthMaul9123
they are the closest thing to jango

darthsith19
^ Yup. They're not as strong, but they're close. Are these random ARC's or are there any good ones in there, like Alpha or Fordo? I guess it doesn't matter, actually. Even standard clones could possibly defeat these 3. Maybe not, that's close.

PurpleSaber
The 1st batch of ARCs were trained by Jango himself. Alpha was the best of those ARCs so that puts him just about on par with Jango. All the rest of them that came after were trained by Alpha. So yes GV, it does matter how 'elite' they are. They could do numerous things that would wipe the trio out. They could set up mines, bombs, booby traps, or just fire at them. Let's see can Maul, Sids, and Yoda block 250 laserbolts a second? I didn't think so.

Mysterious Man
Exactly.And Fordo was part of the first batch aswell.

DarthSaboteur
This is sheer overkill by the numbers, if it were 25 I'd give the Jedi/Sith a chance here; but it's ridiculous. And darthsith, it'd be 125 RotS Anakins, not 100 of him.

Blaxican Style
This thread is pretty lame.

Oh yes, these elite Jedi warriors can take out ALL of the UBER BEST OF THE BEST soldiers. Mind you their are three of them.

Yet at least FIFTEY OF THE "ELITE" JEDI WARRIORS COULDN'T DESTROY "COMPLETELY AVERAGE RUN-OF-THE-MILL" DROIDS. Yes, the trio is f*cked.

jollyjim311
The three could win with prep time, but otherwise, they would probably just be overwhelmed with blaster fire.

P.S. The Anakin analogy is way off.

Darth Avis
Originally posted by jollyjim311
The three could win with prep time, but otherwise, they would probably just be overwhelmed with blaster fire.

P.S. The Anakin analogy is way off.
HOW THE FU*K CAN THEY WIN WITH PREP TIME? BY TURNING ON THEIR LIGHTSABERS?

darthsith19
Originally posted by DarthSaboteur
This is sheer overkill by the numbers, if it were 25 I'd give the Jedi/Sith a chance here; but it's ridiculous. And darthsith, it'd be 125 RotS Anakins, not 100 of him.
Yeah, well, I thought my estimation had to many Anakin's so I lowered it to 100 Anakin's.
stick out tongue
Originally posted by Darth Avis
Yeah, really. And my Anakin analogy might be a little off but there's no ****ing way Yoda, Sidious and Maul can deflect 250 plus laser bolts per second plus any otehr explosives that come their way.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth Avis

Okay, calm down. I don't know, organize something like a force push together, come up with some sort of strategy. Have Sidious do something like... this: http://www.swcomics.com/empire_c.php?i=24&f=3&name=Star_Wars_-_Empire_3 , while Yoda and Maul do whatever the three planned would be most effective for them to do.

PurpleSaber
Ok so Sids will kill a couple ARCs like that, but then he will get a couple of rockets up his ass.

DarthSaboteur
Or sniped, or shot behind the back ala DE Han Solo.. or perhaps a mix of each.

jollyjim311
Yoda could attack with the force also, similar to that, and Maul could cover their asses. This would actually be pretty close, now that I think about it more.

Great Vengeance
Ugh you guys are retarded.

This isnt just average jedi were talking about, were talking about Sidious and Yoda. They are the epitome of the light and dark sides of the force, just some soldiers(no matter how 'elite') pose no threat to them at all. Yoda just probably lifts his hands and all the troops go flying...if Im not mistaken hes already done stuff like that in the clone wars cartoons. Sidious can just fry them all with sith lightning, or perhaps control their minds and make them kill themselves if he is in the mood for a bit of amusement.

The ARCS get pwned.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Ugh you guys are retarded.

This isnt just average jedi were talking about, were talking about Sidious and Yoda. They are the epitome of the light and dark sides of the force, just some soldiers(no matter how 'elite') pose no threat to them at all. Yoda just probably lifts his hands and all the troops go flying...if Im not mistaken hes already done stuff like that in the clone wars cartoons. Sidious can just fry them all with sith lightning, or perhaps control their minds and make them kill themselves if he is in the mood for a bit of amusement.

The ARCS get pwned.
We're retarded? Wow, look at you, dude, Yoda lifts his hands and all troops go flying? You mean just like how he did that to all the Clones in the Temple? seriously make 250 troops go flying? Sidious fries 250 ARC's with lightning before they can fire off a shot, a missle or a rocket? Yeah right. And have you got any proof at all backing up Sidious being able to mind control 250 people at the same time? or is this more unsupported bs? Oh, and the Clone Wars Cartoon is bs, ask anybody here, they'll tell you.

jollyjim311
Sidious can't control their minds... but Sidious could fry a hell of a lot of them and Yoda could force push a group or collapse the roof on them or something. Maul provides cover then murders the leftovers. It'll be hard for them to shoot Sidious because of the bright lightning and all the cover from troops that are being cooked. Yoda could hop from soldier to soldier like he did in ROTS, also. It would take a long time to bring down any of these individuals, together they might be too much.

jollyjim311
Sorry for the double post, it was accidental.

Darth Avis
you forget. THIS IS A HUGE TEMPLE! they wont all be in one room. these are extreamly well trained soidlers. They will be all over the place in groups. There helmats have a comlink so they can comunicate. If a group ambushes them they will get owned by rockets.

Blaxican Style
yeah and brightness wont matter because Arc troopers helmets automaticly dim bright light, so they wont get affected when fighting on hot climates and what now.

NineCoronas
I can see... no I can't. In all honesty, methinks they'd lose. Afterall, Jedi don't live forever and they can be killed.

250 Arc Troopers all firing at the exact same time... they'd win. If an explosive of any kind came near, it'd probably spell doom.

DarthMaul9123
not with yoda and sids speed, they would absorb the force and nock every blaster bolt back at these people

Darth Avis
they wont all be in one room. that is horrible stratagy. they will be spread out and ambush them. Sidious and Yoda are good but not that good.

Blaxican Style
Notice hwo no one has challenged my statement how itdoesn't seem possible for three "good" masters to beat 250 of the best of the ebst. When a hundred "good" Jedi couldn't beat a few hundred crappy droids. Not even the best droids. Just battle droids and a few supers.

DarthMaul9123
yeah but if the clones mass in a huge room they'' get in each others way and possible kill a few of their own, not to mention that darth avis just went against your statement

truejedi
well, you can't put yoda sids, and maul in the same room either, give them 10 minutes in the temple alone before you send in the soldiers, and they win. They don't have to control everyone's minds, just those in charge, and in a huge temple, there are plenty of opportunities to pick off small groups of soldiers. Being highly trained, there is no way these soldiers all stay together, because that would be disaster, as yes, then sids and yoda could cause a disaster that would kill them all, so yoda and sidious and maul won't have to fight them all at once.
the odds are kinda dumb here, but i would give the trio a chance, after all, if the force is with them, they can overcome impossible odds (obi-wan killing off those 4 magna guards after he and anakin each struggled to kill one earlier in the movie)
i'll give it to the trio

darthsith19
Yeah, that's true, all they have to do is mind-control the leaders. But that's the only way they'd win.

Darth Avis
ARC troopers especially Null ARCs are very indepentent. when they see something is wrong the will fix it. Also Mind tricks only work on weak minded biengs and Arcs and Nulls are not weak minded.

DarthMaul9123
well, they know strategy and i think mind tricks might work on alot of people i mean palps hid from yoda, if he can do that in plain sight he can hide from a bunch of clone troopers, dont you think?

KMC Dark Lord
but for ARCs their si no REAL designated elader. they are specially trained so that if their leader is taken out each soldier can act independantly. And besides will the trio have TIME to Mc like all 30 leaders? no.

DarthMaul9123
how did you change your name, and all your posts to have your name instead of your old name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.