redesign a characters look or costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
okay, was thinking this might be fun...so by using paint and photoshop take a picture of a certain character, and completely redesign their costume.

badabing
Give Wolverine a blue costume, red boots and cape with a large yellow ess.

freezedoom
Imagine if you will, a young girl receives from Eddie Brock
the symbiote suit. But instead of the scary monstrous
look, She-Venom (or Night Strike as I name her) is less fiendish
looking than Venom.
- Human eyes replaces the symbiote eyes;
- Hidden mouth;
- White claws;

diabloman
take off the S and put an F U sign on supermans shirt. he will have alot of fans then.

Sixth_Winged
I wanted to re-design Galactus but it seemed Tenebrous already filled that spot for

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/June_previews/ann_ss3_1.jpg

He's the big black anti-galactus

HellMaster93
Cool... I guess I'll see as I JUST downloaded GIMP...

kenobi
I would redesign Wildcat. I would get rid of the lame cat feet boots and get him some regular boots. I would also get rid of the taped fist look and get him some regular gloves. Just simple changes nothing drastic.

H. S. 6
There's a couple of threads like this over at the SHH boards. Tey've come up with some really cool stuff.

I might see what I can do. smile

outarddwarf
the only redesign i would give the juggernaut would be to turn the knuckle bands he wears into finderless gloves with the metal band over them and have his costume include some nanites so the helmet fuses with the suit upon contact and unfuses when he wants.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by freezedoom
Imagine if you will, a young girl receives from Eddie Brock
the symbiote suit. But instead of the scary monstrous
look, She-Venom (or Night Strike as I name her) is less fiendish
looking than Venom.
- Human eyes replaces the symbiote eyes;
- Hidden mouth;
- White claws;
Black Panther?

freezedoom
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Black Panther?

No, Night Strike.
A female version of Venom but less vicious, younger and
cooler and also part of the Justice Knights team.

freezedoom
And here's a description of her:

Human mode:
Black tube top, legless denim shorts, and black high heeled boots;
Long dark hair;
Pale skin, lean body, strong hips and chest.
Symbiote mode:
White spider-emblem;
Red clawed fingertips, black hands, tiny punctures on her forehands;
Human eyes;
Black costume.
Powers:
Superhuman strength;Wall crawling;
Webbing;Clothing shape-shifting;
Agility;Camouflage.

Mindship
I could see redesigning the Silver Surfer's surfboard. I like how Ron Garney does it. Not only are there no lines or rudder, but the "board" almost seems to vary in size or shape somewhat...better suggesting an artifact of energy. Humans call it a surfboard cuz that that's what it reminds them of. But the Surfer shouldn't call it that, or even a "board" (Jeez--how awe-inspiring is that). Something neutral might be better ("To me, my transport!"wink, or something more celestial, ("To me, my starstreamer!"wink.

Also, rather than see the board as something else created and given to him after he was made, I would revamp their birth: SS was created, then the board was separated from him in its creation. Separate, they are still one entity, sharing the same quantum wave-function, linked through entanglement the way photons created from the same source are.

Just thinkin'...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.