AOTC anakin, ROTS anakin and ESB vader versus TPM obiwan AOTC obiwan and ROTS obitwan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
the true battle of the heroes or dule of the fates? well whatever
setting is geonosis battlefield

Great Vengeance
Vader pwns.

Antediluvian
Kenobis team.

Razielim
Not too sure.

I think TPM Obi-Wan would beat AotC Anakin.

I'm pretty damn sure RotS Anakin would beat RotS Obi-Wan, assuming this is a flat setting.

And Vader beats AotC Obi-Wan.

The Mech and RotS Vader mop up.

Great Vengeance
Vader lifts his almighty hands, and all who stand before him fall dead simply and utterly.

Antediluvian
Oh, I thought this included ANH Kenobi.

Nevermind.

Padawan Kenobi beats Padawan Kenobi.

Knight Anakin defeats Knight Kenobi.

ROTS Kenobi dies to Vader.

kamikz
"Padawan Kenobi beats Padawan Kenobi."

??? Whaaa?

Antediluvian
Originally posted by kamikz
"Padawan Kenobi beats Padawan Kenobi."

??? Whaaa?

LOL! Oops, the second one is supposed to say Anakin.

Admiral Akbar
I dont even know how this fight is possible.

Faunus
AotC Anakin engages Padawan Obi-Wan while Vader tackles the elder Kenobi. RotS Anakin mops the floor with AotC Kenobi, and, well, I'm sure you can see what happens from there.

Agent Krueger
Darth Vader lifts his hand and chokes the three kenobis in mid air. While the two Skywalkers happily(And gayish like) skips to them and chops them with the lightsaber.

darthsith19
TPM Obi-Wan vs. AOTC Anakin = I give it to Obi-Wan but it'd be close as hell and would take forever.

ESB Vader vs. AOTC Obi-Wan = Vader wins with just a little trouble

ROTS Anakin vs. Obi-Wan = Takes forever, Anakin probably wins

FESB Vader wins first, then he goes over and pwnd TPM Obi-Wan, then he and AOTC Anakin help ROTS Anakin and they beat ROTS Obi-Wan easily.

Captain REX
Kenobi vs. Anakin, the Padawan duel...hmm, that's ****ing hard. Kenobi beat Maul and Anakin lost to Dooku, but Dooku's like...a million times better than Maul anyways. Not really fair to little Ani.

DarthMaul9123
a million is a bit of an overstatement don't you think

jollyjim311
Team Skywalker outclasses them.

darthsith19
Yeah, a million is an exaggeration. But if Kenobi can manage to defeat Maul, even by luck, I think he could probably beat AOTC Anakin, I doubt Ani would have killed Maul.

DarthMaul9123
me 2, anakin is a brat and he overbraggs about himself, like in aotc obiwan said someting then anakin said i thought i already rivalled master yoda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.