Guess what just came in the mail today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nazgulinthedark
My eBay pride and joy love...

Tired Hiker
Is that so you can ride your dragon? blink

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark

For riding on Mist?

Boy are you two going to have Fun Tonight.

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Is that so you can ride your dragon? blink

my fell beast yes

Tired Hiker
my fell beast yes

Cool, just watch out for this red head chick who hangs out with a Hobbit, dresses like a guy, and yields a sword. wink

LanceWindu

Telling us to guess, then giving us the answer without enough time for us to try to get it right defeats the whole purpose. mhm

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Telling us to guess, then giving us the answer without enough time for us to try to get it right defeats the whole purpose. mhm

I thought the same thing. First I was going to wait until tomorrow to read the thread so I could spend the day guessing, then I thought I'd start a whole new thread where we could actually guess what it could be and share our thoughts on it, then I couldn't wait to see what it was, so I gave in and read the thread. I still guessed right though. I knew it would be a saddle. smile

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I thought the same thing. First I was going to wait until tomorrow to read the thread so I could spend the day guessing, then I thought I'd start a whole new thread where we could actually guess what it could be and share our thoughts on it, then I couldn't wait to see what it was, so I gave in and read the thread. I still guessed right though. I knew it would be a saddle. smile

I was going to guess a glass dildo that squirts blood, but then I didn't think you would sell it on eBay.

Fiann@
My eBay pride and joy love... You have a horse? eek!

Wild Cherry
My eBay pride and joy love... Wow! for how much? eek! I got a pretty cheap prestige saddle confused But now i switched back to huntseat roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
Nice. stick out tongue

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by Fiann@
You have a horse? eek!

no

Originally posted by Wild Cherry
Wow! for how much? eek! I got a pretty cheap prestige saddle confused But now i switched back to huntseat roll eyes (sarcastic)

eek! $91 after shipping...it was only $51.00, such a deal droolio

Mr. Bacon
hey nazzy eek!

Wild Cherry
no

eek! $91 after shipping...it was only $51.00, such a deal droolio Wow! What a great deal!!

I used to have a wonderful saddle bred, but when i got sick i couldnt work any more, and i couldnt keep her sad I couldnt stand someone else having her. Especially a someone i strongly dislike..so i switched back to hunseat jumping rather then equitation and saddle seat.

What style do you ride?

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
Wow! What a great deal!!

I used to have a wonderful saddle bred, but when i got sick i couldnt work any more, and i couldnt keep her sad I couldnt stand someone else having her. Especially a someone i strongly dislike..so i switched back to hunseat jumping rather then equitation and saddle seat.

What style do you ride?

mostly hunter/jumper stuff is what i like, but the silly person that gives me lessons is a dressage freak, so she doesn't let me jump that muchcry

Wild Cherry
mostly hunter/jumper stuff is what i like, but the silly person that gives me lessons is a dressage freak, so she doesn't let me jump that muchcry aw, that sucks. sad I know what that feels like... hug

Nazgulinthedark
hug

Wild Cherry
eek! You have a zebra in your profile!!!! I want to hug him!!! happy

Nazgulinthedark
i love zebras eek! there the bestest love

Wild Cherry
I know!! They're adorable! big grin

Nazgulinthedark
yes im going to try and ride a zebra..hopefully i wont die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.