your forum nemesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
most have someone on the forum who simply does not see things the same way they do. you and that person likely find yourselves at odds on almost every thread. it may be a 'friendly rivalry' (like kg and i have had many times) or it could boil over into something . . . not so friendly.

so, who is the anti-you on the forum??

S.S
It's you Leo you're such a Fanboy.......mad
Seriously I don't have one really.......erm

leonidas
it's my sig, isn't it . . .?

sad

grey fox
I can see this turning into a bash fest.....

leonidas
yeah, i suppose. i'll keep my fingers crossed as that is NOT what is intended. erm

TheKahn
I hate everyone equally no expression

Validus
Originally posted by TheKahn
I hate everyone equally no expression
Cosign.

DarkCrawler
I'd kill any of you without blinking an eye.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/disgust.gif

willRules
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I'd kill any of you without blinking an eye.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/disgust.gif

blink

TheKahn

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/9325/namor8df.jpg

bring it
boxing

Psyquis52
Everybody loves me. I don't know why I would have an enemy.
I mean look at how cuddly I am. (actual picture of myself in sig)

DarkCrawler
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/9325/namor8df.jpg

bring it
boxing

You'd die first. Slowly. no expression

Then I'd kill The Rock with your fingernails. Then I would kill anyone who has seen that pic and remove it from the internet with clever computer virus. pirate

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by willRules
blink yes stick out tongue

TheKahn
You'd die first. Slowly. no expression

Then I'd kill The Rock with your fingernails. Then I would kill anyone who has seen that pic and remove it from the internet with clever computer virus. pirate

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/9305/namor22ms.th.jpg

disguise I fear you are underestimating the sneakiness sir.

DarkCrawler
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/9305/namor22ms.th.jpg

disguise I fear you are underestimating the sneakiness sir.

You really like playing with your life?

One day...I will find out where you live. Then there will be blood. Lots of it. mad

I'll make Wolverine look like the leader of the Pacifist Society.

TheKahn
You really like playing with your life?

One day...I will find out where you live. Then there will be blood. Lots of it. mad

I'll make Wolverine look like the leader of the Pacifist Society.

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/228/namor34vi.th.jpg

What can I say? I like to live dangerously. smokin'

Btw, did you know that your Namor Respect Thread is on Google? Just type "Namor" into the Google Image search engine and a scan from the respect thread is on the first page.

DarkCrawler

Btw, did you know that your Namor Respect Thread is on Google? Just type "Namor" into the Google Image search engine and a scan from the respect thread is on the first page.

It sure is...so was something else....the first image of the pagehttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/mad2.gif

One day...
When you don't expect it...BAM!!!11!

ONE DAY.

DarkCrawler
http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_111902.htm
I want this. NOW!

badabing
http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_111902.htm
I want this. NOW!
Is that a pic of Mr. Spock?

jinzin
Originally posted by leonidas
most have someone on the forum who simply does not see things the same way they do. you and that person likely find yourselves at odds on almost every thread. it may be a 'friendly rivalry' (like kg and i have had many times) or it could boil over into something . . . not so friendly.

so, who is the anti-you on the forum??

back in the day I raged with c-master i every forum from here to the off topic and it always ended up the same way........

wolverine vs. spiderman baby...

I don't have any now... except maybe darkcrawler where it concerns namor vs. wolverine.. lol.

jgiant
Originally posted by jinzin
back in the day I raged with c-master i every forum from here to the off topic and it always ended up the same way........

wolverine vs. spiderman baby...

I don't have any now... except maybe darkcrawler where it concerns namor vs. wolverine.. lol. Yeah i remember those classic battles between u and C...those were awesome...well i guess i have a beef with, ohh lets say RAGE...where the hell is he...dead...i miss that brute...

A.J
well mine used to be mr valintine but we never argue and now diabloman is just pissing me off

Mr. Valentine
Never had a nemesis, never will; only disagrements which i never hated anyone during/after. stick out tongue

Blair Wind
in all my time here....in all my Iceman, Green Lantern, Batman, Magneto, insert comic characters name here.....Ive never had a true rival. Most ppl see things my way anyways big grin

edit: Its scoobs evil face the quagmire lover.....lmao but thats just friendly insults. No real rivals here sad

Arahan
I am my worst enemy eek!

HellMaster93
Formerly Marcus4600, now definitely Capt It Up!

capt it up
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Formerly Marcus4600, now definitely Capt It Up!
that actauly surprizes me cuz u wer epitty low on my list even though i dont agrere with u ever.

hmm i wonder who i would pick. the first name that comes into my head is grimm22, but I would not give him enough credit to call him a rival of any kind he just annoying.

hmmm rivals hmmmm im gunna have to think this over

Spideys Sister
Formerly Marcus4600, now definitely Capt It Up! That's only cause Cap has a comment for everyone and everything, whether he agrees or not....

I love all but Cap It Up is on of the few ppl who cause me to lose my paitance.

TK1
MR.VALENTINE stick out tongue

capt it up
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
That's only cause Cap has a comment for everyone and everything, whether he agrees or not....

I love all but Cap It Up is on of the few ppl who cause me to lose my paitance.
wierd the only time I have debated vs u was in the spiderman thread and all u kept saying was that u were making a comic were wolverine dies.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by capt it up
wierd the only time I have debated vs u was in the spiderman thread and all u kept saying was that u were making a comic were wolverine dies. You have officially proven my point that you have a comment whenever you see your name or someone makes a comment. I rest my case. Anywho, to reply to your post, I made only one post about that until somone asked me about it, besides that I was trying to stop you and Sam Z( B4 Samishe) From getting the thread closed. You had him worked up because you were just posting and not listening to his point. I'm not saying that what acctually happened but I'm saying you had him on the defensive.

Note: You two ALONE took up more than 4 pages going back and forth.

capt it up
You have officially proven my point that you have a comment whenever you see your name or someone makes a comment. I rest my case. Anywho, to reply to your post, I made only one post about that until somone asked me about it, besides that I was trying to stop you and Sam Z( B4 Samishe) From getting the thread closed. You had him worked up because you were just posting and not listening to his point. I'm not saying that what acctually happened but I'm saying you had him on the defensive.

Note: You two ALONE took up more than 4 pages going back and forth.
ya we did hahaha. and I loved ever minut of it. thats what a debate is getting into an arguement with some one.

I did listen to his post hell i quoted them and posted info to prove his wrong.

any ways hmm I might pic sam to be my rival. that u spider sister or what ever ur called.

still a little confused how im ur rival when I have debated against u once and it was for like 5 seconds lo, but oh well what ever works.

Spideys Sister
ya we did hahaha. and I loved ever minut of it. thats what a debate is getting into an arguement with some one.

I did listen to his post hell i quoted them and posted info to prove his wrong.

any ways hmm I might pic sam to be my rival. that u spider sister or what ever ur called.

still a little confused how im ur rival when I have debated against u once and it was for like 5 seconds lo, but oh well what ever works. Be flattered, I don't have a lot of ppl who upset me on KMC... just you and Doc Ock... but we got over our differances.

To correct you slightly... A debate is not to get in a HEATED argument, which is what happened. It's to hav a calm DISCUSSION showing your proof and facts in a orderly way. Pics, links, ect. You and I talking here? This... THIS is a DEBATE. We're debating to see if you deserve the title as my rival.

Other than that one time, I agree. There's no reason. But since you're as close to a rival that I've got... It only seems fit. smile

capt it up
Be flattered, I don't have a lot of ppl who upset me on KMC... just you and Doc Ock... but we got over our differances.

To correct you slightly... A debate is not to get in a HEATED argument, which is what happened. It's to hav a calm DISCUSSION showing your proof and facts in a orderly way. Pics, links, ect. You and I talking here? This... THIS is a DEBATE. We're debating to see if you deserve the title as my rival.

Other than that one time, I agree. There's no reason. But since you're as close to a rival that I've got... It only seems fit. smile
I am flattered actauly lol.

debating is a number of things. what were doign now is sorta debating. a heated debate is just a debated but with emotions thrown into the mix which is some tiems fun to have and other times not as fun. like what grimm22 did in one of my threads when he went to far lol by saying some thing he should not have said. saying some one stupid and such is bad, but it aight but when it turns into to much personal atatcks is when it stops beign a debate and turns into some thing else. im not sure what that some thign esle is but ther eu have it lol

HellMaster93
Thinking of it, I guess my little rivalry with Capt literally lasted out one big dispute... meh, I have no rival really now...

roughrider
I don't have anything like the Whirlysplat-Galactic Storm bickerfest, but I used to get more angry at King Kam than anyone else, for his opinions and Canadian slagging.

HellMaster93
LOL...

A.J
i dont belive it why is it my freinds that are always enemies, sam my best buddy and cap a pal, before that marcus and lord or shazam ,hell watever hes called

King KAM
adam warlock

Skeets
I hate that King Kam guy easily the biggest fanboy on the forum.

King KAM
yeah....yeah...shove it up your pee-hole sig boy.

A.J
i get on with kam hes cool, im not really argueing with anyone at mo

Skeets
Originally posted by King KAM
yeah....yeah...shove it up your pee-hole sig boy.
ii
Originally posted by A.J
i get on with kam hes cool, im not really argueing with anyone at mo
I know....laughing

Mr. Valentine
Originally posted by TK1
MR.VALENTINE stick out tongue

argh mad not you again cretin!!!! Why wont you stop harassing me and making me sigs you b*stard!

stick out tongue

*reaches for his belt with a big grin on his face*

big grin

GODSCRIBE
MODs

A.J
well... hes funny

HellMaster93
This thread is SO going to get closed...

A.J
maybe but no one is argueing

HellMaster93
Yeah, but its REALLY off topic...

A.J
yeah lol

HellMaster93
yes My fiancee will join jn a few hours now... then I will have a REAL nemesis! LOL!

A.J
lol my gf is signing up ina minute cant wait shes not a comic fan know, erm but im not a big fan anymore either

shes signin up now horay

HellMaster93
You arent a comic fan, AJ? What do you do then? LOL...

A.J
im not that as much as i was i still like them but i mostly just talk and watch debates now

HellMaster93
LOL!

leonidas
if i see an authority sig, i kill it.

big grin

A.J
LOL! big grin

snoopdogg
I remember battling with kgkg and Cosmic Cube a while back.

Then there is Olympian. I don't undertand that guy.

A.J
ill tell you who i dont understand, ss, somtimes hes nice to me and somtimes hes a jerk

Soleran
Bstdude123, he is my nemisis!

A.J
why you are to kind to have enemys i thought

Soleran
Who me?

A.J
yes you

HellMaster93
LOL... everyone has enemies! LOL, I guess we're unofficial rivals with the Cber Ninjas... but not really...

A.J
them lol wow

batdude123
I really don't know who my nemesis is. erm

A.J
lol

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
I really don't know who my nemesis is. erm

I AM, FEAR ME NOW Batdude123. Stand and quiver as I am far beyond your comprehension! Now clean my cars beeyotch eek!

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
I AM, FEAR ME NOW Batdude123. Stand and quiver as I am far beyond your comprehension! Now clean my cars beeyotch eek!

Yes, sir. sadwalk

Demoness93
Umm... I don't really have a rival having joined 5minutes ago...

A.J
you can be nlood angel seeing as shes marcuses wife that will be funny lol

Soleran
Originally posted by Demoness93

Arise! Now hear me as I take to the nemesis title against you Demoness93 and Batdude123! Numbers in your name make you EVIL and I must put you down.

A.J
lol

R.O.T. Yahman
I very rarely ever agree with Adam Whore lock .... And me and G.S. rarely ever achieve more than humorous banter. smile

A.J
or whirly with gs lol

King_Mungi
I don't know, I really don't have a nemesis here.

badabing
Originally posted by Demoness93
I'll make my point to be your nemesis. I'll haunt you every second your on this forum. devil

Just kidding. Welcome to KMC. cool

A.J
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I don't know, I really don't have a nemesis here. you have a respect thread rivalry with dc dont ya

King_Mungi
Originally posted by A.J
you have a respect thread rivalry with dc dont ya

Nope, we encourage each other since our two threads are the biggest respect threads on the board.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by A.J
or whirly with gs lol

Both of them were actually quite good friends, and i have a feeling G.S. may have left this place to go and join monsieur splatt on the Super hero hype board. smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Nope, we encourage each other since our two threads are the biggest respect threads on the board.

You're not contarversial enough, and few have as much knowledge about Aquaman and Alpha Flight. smile

King_Mungi
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
You're not contarversial enough, and few have as much knowledge about Aquaman and Alpha Flight. smile

Yeah I'm pretty easy going. I'm no expert on Aquaman and only just started reading Alpha Flight this year smile

A.J
yet u love them lol

King_Mungi
I've always been a fan of the underdogs.

TheKahn
if i see an authority sig, i kill it.
big grin

Just name the time and place... boxing

A.J
laughing

R.O.T. Yahman
Yeah I'm pretty easy going. I'm no expert on Aquaman and only just started reading Alpha Flight this year smile

IMO Easy going = a little tedious

Too many 'easy going' people on here nowadays. I'd love it when you had the likes of A.C., Idalphei, Victor Von Doom, Demi and co ....

But you shouldn't be so modest, you do know a lot about Aquaman, and Alpha flight.

leonidas
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
IMO Easy going = a little tedious

Too many 'easy going' people on here nowadays. I'd love it when you had the likes of A.C., Idalphei, Victor Von Doom, Demi and co ....

But you shouldn't be so modest, you do know a lot about Aquaman, and Alpha flight.

depends. some of the best debates i've had on here were of the 'friendly' sort. i've had a few of the other ones as well -- gs and i bumped heads early on, cosmic cube and i had a legendary war when i first joined, slade10 (who conveniently stopped posting after our duel . . .) was probably the longest, bitterest feud i had. i acted the jerk at the start. pretty childish really, and it made things worse, not better. easy going doesn't mean you back down. it means you maturely state your opinions, back them up and realize when the person you are debating simply won't budge. sometimes they can get a bit heated, but insulting and flaming just seems so silly to me.

imo, to be less than easy going places too much emphasis on the importance of these discussions. i get that flaming is fun for some, but not for all, and many don't know how to deal with being flamed. godscribe and mider's recent exchanges were just idiotic. personally, i see no point in it. erm

leonidas
Just name the time and place... boxing

you;ll get yours, authority boy . . . you'll get yours . . . evil face

roughrider

You're bulls**tting me. You talk like you've been recording the meeting minutes of every Alpha Flight event since the beginning.

TheKahn
depends. some of the best debates i've had on here were of the 'friendly' sort. i've had a few of the other ones as well -- gs and i bumped heads early on, cosmic cube and i had a legendary war when i first joined, slade10 (who conveniently stopped posting after our duel . . .) was probably the longest, bitterest feud i had. i acted the jerk at the start. pretty childish really, and it made things worse, not better. easy going doesn't mean you back down. it means you maturely state your opinions, back them up and realize when the person you are debating simply won't budge. sometimes they can get a bit heated, but insulting and flaming just seems so silly to me.

imo, to be less than easy going places too much emphasis on the importance of these discussions. i get that flaming is fun for some, but not for all, and many don't know how to deal with being flamed. godscribe and mider's recent exchanges were just idiotic. personally, i see no point in it. erm

Agreed. When debates devolve into displays of arrogance, stubbornness, and willingness to engage in personal attacks the quality of said debates tends to go down imo.

you;ll get yours, authority boy . . . you'll get yours . . . evil face

tongue_ss

HellMaster93
Arise! Now hear me as I take to the nemesis title against you Demoness93 and Batdude123! Numbers in your name make you EVIL and I must put you down. mad You must be my rival too if you are tghe rival of my fiancee!

A.J
heheheh no teaming ill help you soleran buddy

R.O.T. Yahman
depends. some of the best debates I've had on here were of the 'friendly' sort. I've had a few of the other ones as well -- gs and i bumped heads early on, cosmic cube and i had a legendary war when i first joined, slade10 (who conveniently stopped posting after our duel . . .) was probably the longest, bitterest feud i had. i acted the jerk at the start. pretty childish really, and it made things worse, not better. easy going doesn't mean you back down. it means you maturely state your opinions, back them up and realize when the person you are debating simply won't budge. sometimes they can get a bit heated, but insulting and flaming just seems so silly to me.

Agreed, i think I've misinterpreted 'easy going'. The word i meant was 'Neutrality'. There aren't enough intelligent people willing to give their opinions, even if they generally disagree with what is the norm. smile

King_Mungi
Originally posted by roughrider
You're bulls**tting me. You talk like you've been recording the meeting minutes of every Alpha Flight event since the beginning.

Nope since the respect thread was created I only read 2 Alpha Flight comics, I was relying on scans people posted at this board.

http://forum.alphaflight.net/index.php

Also this site already did it for me smile
http://www.geocities.com/rplass/afcollector/alpha.htm#XMMV20012

I only just finished reading all of vol.1, 2 months ago.

HellMaster93
Wow!? So mungi isnt so much an Alpha flight addict as we thought... heh, I finally know what the stuff the authproty are talking about having read Relentless at last 9that's Authority Issues 1-8..) I'm surprised
ungi didnt kill me for using Alpha fligt as one of the example teams for my 2too many teams" threads!

King_Mungi
Wow!? So mungi isnt so much an Alpha flight addict as we thought... heh, I finally know what the stuff the authproty are talking about having read Relentless at last 9that's Authority Issues 1-8..) I'm surprised
ungi didnt kill me for using Alpha fligt as one of the example teams for my 2too many teams" threads!

Oh I'm no fanboy, in many Alpha Flight threads or one on one matches I state they lose. Thankfully there are bigger addicts than me so it really helps me out.

Actually never saw the thread, what's the url? and I'm still injuired so don't want to argue, so your lucky I guess stick out tongue

HellMaster93
Hmm... can't recall but it was titled KMC Alpha Flight and will be in the mass with KMC YMCA, KMC great Lake Acengers, KMC Defenders, KFC Diner etc...

King_Mungi
Hmm... can't recall but it was titled KMC Alpha Flight and will be in the mass with KMC YMCA, KMC great Lake Acengers, KMC Defenders, KFC Diner etc...

Oh well, not a big deal.

HellMaster93
LOL... that's what you think! evil face

batdude123
Anybody here (besides Soleran) think that they have rivaled me in the past on different threads?

HellMaster93
Never, man, you liek Bats after all!

A.J
bats rules

batdude123
yes

Soleran
mad You must be my rival too if you are tghe rival of my fiancee!

Yeah ok then, does that make it a threesome with me then eek! laughing

badabing
Yeah ok then, does that make it a threesome with me then eek! laughing
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

badabing
Batdude123 is my new nemesis and AJ4life is on my list also. stick out tongue

King_Mungi
LOL... that's what you think! evil face

....hmmm....What did you write then?

Spideys Sister
I am flattered actauly lol.

debating is a number of things. what were doign now is sorta debating. a heated debate is just a debated but with emotions thrown into the mix which is some tiems fun to have and other times not as fun. like what grimm22 did in one of my threads when he went to far lol by saying some thing he should not have said. saying some one stupid and such is bad, but it aight but when it turns into to much personal atatcks is when it stops beign a debate and turns into some thing else. im not sure what that some thign esle is but ther eu have it lol I hope you can explain that to Sam Z.

FG725
Originally posted by badabing
Batdude123 is my new nemesis and AJ4life is on my list also. stick out tongue
I'm afraid AJ is a cow bawling

A.J
Batdude123 is my new nemesis and AJ4life is on my list also. stick out tongue confused why

AND ITS AJ NOT AJ4LIFE

A.J
Originally posted by FG725
I'm afraid AJ is a cow bawling yes

FG725
my god a talking COW

A.J
mooo

FG725
I'm onto you

A.J
confused embarrasment

badabing
Originally posted by A.J
confused why

AND ITS AJ NOT AJ4LIFE
Correcting me huh. You #1 on my shit list. evil face

A.J
Correcting me huh. You #1 on my shit list. evil face ah so yor have copied ricks shit list showing you whos the man once again big grin

badabing
Originally posted by A.J
ah so yor have copied ricks shit list showing you whos the man once again big grin
I was just messing with Batdude and I brought you into the mix because you're a Batman fan also. It was just a case of guilt by association. stick out tongue
I don't have a nemesis on these boards.

Lord Urizen
Im not sure about myNemisis, but I think Illadelph and GalacticStorm are pretty good debators, especially ILL.....

I find them the most challenging of all debators so far.

King_Mungi
I'm my own nemesis...I just blew your mind didn't I?...No?...WELL **** YOU!

jinzin
Originally posted by roughrider
I don't have anything like the Whirlysplat-Galactic Storm bickerfest, but I used to get more angry at King Kam than anyone else, for his opinions and Canadian slagging.

laughing out loud

bickerfest... that was some classic stuff...

jinzin
LOL... everyone has enemies! LOL, I guess we're unofficial rivals with the Cber Ninjas... but not really...

wait you are?

shit, I don't even know the rivals of my team.. sad

I'm a terrible team leader...

TheKahn
I'm my own nemesis...I just blew your mind didn't I?...No?...WELL **** YOU!
blink

Blair Wind
Originally posted by jinzin
wait you are?

shit, I don't even know the rivals of my team.. sad

I'm a terrible team leader...

dont do that to yourself big grin

....specially since your still a Royal Family Member (one of the ORIGINAL Lords of Chaos), and my third in command......bwhahaha we have members everywhere Happy Dance

A.J
royal family where i remember u breifely

Blair Wind
haha...we are the ORIGINAL and OLDEST group....we have legens such as Whirlysplatt, Rage, JP, master Dan, Ming Tea, Newjack (our father), Kam, Hulkpower, and MANY others...all under the King (me)...

we rule ALL chaos and order....but for KMC...lets bring on the chaos evil face

A.J
can i join sounds cool cool

Rick/Genis
I have no enemies.... I just am......... the end all be all......

King_Mungi
blink

Do you wanna be my nemesis? embarrasment ....I don't want to be left out

TheKahn
Do you wanna be my nemesis? embarrasment ....I don't want to be left out

http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/4594/canflag2hy.gif
pirate

That better? wink

embarrasment So, what exactly are the job requirements for being someone's nemesis?

Blair Wind
sendin out pics like this:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5083/canada0op5xv.th.jpg

shifty

badabing
Originally posted by Blair Wind
sendin out pics like this:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5083/canada0op5xv.th.jpg

shifty
eek! laughing

HellMaster93
ROFLMAO! AJ, stop trying to join other teams for Christs sake, besides, the Royal family is SERIOUSLy limited entry... and also its not a team, its a blood-line!

leonidas
http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/4594/canflag2hy.gif
pirate

That better? wink

embarrasment So, what exactly are the job requirements for being someone's nemesis?

why you --

mad

mad

HellMaster93
Meh... you Canadian scum... hang on, aren't you guys part of the Commonwealth?

leonidas
ohh, khan . . . shifty

leonidas
Meh... you Canadian scum... hang on, aren't you guys part of the Commonwealth?

laughing

no expression

HellMaster93
What...? embarrasment

leonidas
that's what i thought . . . shifty

HellMaster93
evil face

olympian
"I remember battling with kgkg and Cosmic Cube a while back.

Then there is Olympian. I don't undertand that guy."

Its o-kay. Its all part of a well elaborated tactic.

HellMaster93
MUAH HA! olympian you're a dick... nothing personal but i wanna rival!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

leonidas
MUAH HA! olympian you're a dick... nothing personal but i wanna rival!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

laughing

th REAL funny thing is --

IT'S TRUE!!

stick out tongue

Demoness93
LOL... I've been told I should sart bithing at Bloody Angel, whoever that is...

A.J
marcus,s wife they were rivals and so should u lol

TheKahn
ohh, khan . . . shifty

There is that Canadian education in action for you. roll eyes (sarcastic)
It's the K-a-h-n. I can see how you could be confused as it is posted right above my avatar. stick out tongue

A.J
teach me the way of the canadions lol

leonidas
There is that Canadian education in action for you. roll eyes (sarcastic)
It's the K-a-h-n. I can see how you could be confused as it is posted right above my avatar. stick out tongue

%$#@^%!@*&^ !!

leonidas
mad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>