Batman One-Million vs. Doctor Doom 2099

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateStryfe
battle of intellect and technology.

discuss and debate.

Mider
give us info on who they are, i know a little about batman one million like that he can actually steal souls but im not sure who doctor doom 2099 is, he is more of a hero isnt he, he like has special super armor to fight probably better then even the one he uses now other then that im short on info.

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by Mider
give us info on who they are, i know a little about batman one million like that he can actually steal souls but im not sure who doctor doom 2099 is, he is more of a hero isnt he, he like has special super armor to fight probably better then even the one he uses now other then that im short on info.

so here we go:

Batman One-Million (quoted from Batdude)

Batman 1 Million's technology makes Ironman's look like a toddler built it. He has a soul-stealing device which he uses on opponenets. The super-computer he has is uberly advanced in technology. He also has regular Batman's technology except it's modified to fit the 853rd century. His gadgetry includes "datarangs" which he uses for trackin devices as well as attacking opponents on a molecular level. His IQ is 1045, a number that is REDICULOUSLY high. He also has a teleporting device on his suit which he can use to teleport people or himself into or out of messy situations. Along with this, he has a device that makes clones of himself capable of independent thought. Finally, he can also manipulate gravitational forces that enables him to fly at superhuman speeds. On top of all this, he is considered the second best martial artist in DC right after Karate Kid. Batman 1 Million's IQ allows him to easily predict an opponents move and use pre-cognition when fighting a guy. The guy is a beast and patrols an entire planet by himself. The JLA 1 Million team trusts him enough to oversee their super prison, which contains some of the most powerful scum in the galaxy. He's the coolest member of the JLA 1 Million.

Doctor Doom 2099:
(what i know)
This is actually the real Victor von Doom, who was transported to the alternate future in the year 2099. Latveria was being ruled by Tiger-Wild, who just struck him down with the advanced technology of the time. Doom then upgraded himself with this uber weaponry, and assumed control of Latveria. He is basically super-charged Doom, who had cool weapons and abilities in the first place. Could totally turn Iron-Man into puddle of liquid metal. And yes, he is more of a hero, since the whol world is basically run by corrupt companies.

This is the Wiki entry:

In the year 2099, Doom appeared in the ruins of Castle Doom in Latveria, after disappearing 50-100 years before. Latveria was now in the hands of a cyborg, Tyger Wylde. Doom confronted the new dictator of the nation, but was quickly defeated, as his armor was damaged and depleted of energy. Defeated, Doom found refuge with the last remnants of his gypsy tribe, the Zefiro, who assisted him in creating a new, more powerful suit of armor capable of competing with Wylde's futuristic technology. Doom was able to defeat Wylde and gain control of his home nation (issues 1-4). Doom decided that the world has become chaotic and corrupt and to save it, he had to conquer it. Doom was assisted by several Zefiro gypsies.

After being defeated by Tyger Wylde, Doom underwent special surgery: nano-machines were inserted in his blood, speeding up his neural and motor responses, allowing him to interface with technology and heal himself from serious injuries. Due to his fragmented memory, Doom's mystical abilities were drastically decreased. For mystical matters, Doom therefore had to rely on Vox. When his memory was restored, he had full access to his mystical abilities. Doom wears an adamantium-lanxide laced armor with such abilities as flight, phasing, protective forcefields, increased strength, invisibility and gauntlet energy blasts. His armor also possesses a widea array of sensors and scanners.

so there we are.

He-guy88
i say bats cause tec from 1 mollion makes peoples powers look like cave mens abiltys

Mider
nice tech for both but i have to give it to batman one million although doom sounds pretty cool in this battle big grin

Up In Flames
even the original batman could beat doctor doom 2099!
i guess i'm just a batman fan.....

grey fox
Steals his soul.

Batman wins ! big grin

CPT Space Bomb
Doom 2099 wins easily, he beat a virus that was in his Armor for cripes sake! And no, Doom 2099 KILLS normal Batman.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by grey fox
Steals his soul.

Batman wins ! big grin
Ever wondered what'd happen if Doom actually died? I wonder if it'd be like when Black Mage died on 8 bit theater.

Mider
so what if he could beat a virus in his suit can he steal souls with his tech?

UltimateStryfe
the original batman survived the soul theft.
Need i remind you that Doom 2099's suit is now laced with Adamantium?

Swanky-Tuna
The soul theft is survivable? Some soul stealing ability... if it's a case of will, that's no problem for Doom.

UltimateStryfe
that is probably the case

batdude123
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe

No no no, Batman 1 Million only stole PART of his soul, he didn't steal all of it. wink If he wanted to, he could've litterally taken ALL of Batman's soul, and thus kill him in less than a second.

batdude123
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The soul theft is survivable? Some soul stealing ability... if it's a case of will, that's no problem for Doom.

It's not a case of will. no

batdude123

An adamantium suit is not going to help him from getting his soul stolen. no

batdude123
Batman 1 Million wins this one. His IQ is incomprehensible to humans, I mean 1045! Geez!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! Also his technology is greater than Dr. Doom.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by batdude123
No no no, Batman 1 Million only stole PART of his soul, he didn't steal all of it. wink If he wanted to, he could've litterally taken ALL of Batman's soul, and thus kill him in less than a second.
Scans please. Or at least the exact title of the comic it happened in so I can... "buy" it.

Avalonofthewind

Batman 1M didn't take Batmans soul in any attempt to kill him. He simply encased it in a vial and force sent him to the future.

Batman had no choice, there was no resistance of any kind.

UltimateStryfe
i get it. i wondered why he did not die! i would! cool. scans would be good.

batdude123
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Scans please. Or at least the exact title of the comic it happened in so I can... "buy" it.

I believe that it was the third issue of JLA 1 Million.

dman2008
and any ways
Dr. Doom in this battle is only from 2099 correct
Batman I million is from the 853 century right
big time difference which also means a big technology difference

UltimateStryfe
true. i wanted the most advanced doom, but he only goes to 2099. that's why.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Batman 1M didn't take Batmans soul in any attempt to kill him. He simply encased it in a vial and force sent him to the future.

Batman had no choice, there was no resistance of any kind.
So it's not fatal?

UltimateStryfe
if it is part of his soul
all of the soul is fatal.

Jmanghan
bump

Star428
Why do people keep resurrecting threads that've been dead and buried for almost a decade?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.