JLA vs. Marvel top 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Marvel Top 3 roster:

1 Silver Surfer
2 Genis
3 Thor

versus:

JLA roster:

1 Superman
2 Wonderwoman
3 Flash
4 Aquaman
5 Martian
6 Batman
7 Hawkman

Templares
What no GL, again ?

Either SS or Genis kills Flash. Afterwards, Genis SHUNTS the League into another dimension. He doesnt shy away from using his esoteric powers like Norrin.

NoFate007
JLA.

JOE NUNEZ
I forgot Green Lantern add him to the Jla team. GL hal.

He-guy88
well now gl hal's in i say JLA if thier put in another dimession hal brings them back

JOE NUNEZ
correct.

Templares
Hal would be too busy fighting Norrin to worry about to where his teammates are shunted off.

Psyquis52
Norrin should be more than a match for GL Hal.
It would really be a push for the JLA and even though I like them a lot this might be too much. I give it to the Marvel boys 7/10

Redatom65
Superman beats thor the rest are defeated by the cosmic guy Genis sends him to another dimesion

Up In Flames
what ever happened to good old fashioned fist fights?

Up In Flames
for the sake of this post, i'd say jla... not that superman cant take all three of them by himself...

Superboy Prime
Ugh....he can't.

Be gone, you fiend!

GODSCRIBE
Genis shunts them all into another dimension. Marvel 10/10

Juntai
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Genis shunts them all into another dimension. Marvel 10/10 And Hal brings them back.
:/

GODSCRIBE
And the cycle continues...stalemate.

Mindship
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Marvel Top 3 roster:
1 Silver Surfer
2 Genis
3 Thor
versus:
JLA roster:
1 Superman
2 Wonderwoman
3 Flash
4 Aquaman
5 Martian
6 Batman
7 Hawkman

First off, thanks for listing SS first, as he should be wink

Now: IMO, on this power scale, Hawkman and especially Batman are virtually useless. Aquaman doesn't fall too far behind. So the only real, initial contenders are Superman, WW, Flash and MM.

Without going into any particular scenario as to how this would go down--because there are sooo many possible permutations of what could happen--suffice to say: DC has a numbers advantage; Marvel has a versatility advantage. I could honestly see this going either way, but in the end, Marvel 5 to 7 outta 10, this depending on how vulnerable the writers would make Superman to his weaknesses.

GODSCRIBE
Superman actually is a non-factor. Silver Surfer takes him down like Radioactive Man did. Hawkman and Batman are pretty useless, as is Aquaman, making it basically a 3 on 3 fight. Genis takes on the 3 by himself, while Thor cooks up a nice godblast. Marvel still take it.

JOE NUNEZ
smokin'

Darth Vegas
Marvel's 3 takes it.

Priest
MArvel wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.