magneto vs juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
magneto can lift over a 100 tons with his magnetic powers.
and juggy is class 100 with strength of course.

but who would in a tuga war using an adamantium poll ?

i say magneto 9/10

diabloman
i think juggy would need some help from hulk there

He-guy88
i love magneto but im gonna say juggs cause the only way to smack down jug is mental powers witch magneto does not have so even if mag got his helm off then it wouldent matter

diabloman
i dont think magneto needs to grab the poll anyways. he can just take if from juggy while hes holding it.

He-guy88
Originally posted by diabloman
i dont think magneto needs to grab the poll anyways. he can just take if from juggy while hes holding it.

wat??

diabloman
Originally posted by He-guy88
wat?? magneto can control and grab metal in anyway. no matter whats happening.

jgiant
well the way i see it mags cannot hurt juggs and juggs cannot catch mags, unless mags is having a bad day...so mags just raps juggs up in about 1,000 tons of metal and hurls him into space, tko...if that doesn't happen then stalemate or juggs gets lucky...mags 8/10...

He-guy88
yes he can but he'ed have to hold him down forever cause juggs cant be hurt or ko'ed unless by way of mental powers so magneto gets his hel off but cant hurt him without mental powers

Soujaboy
Jean Grey tried lifting Juggernaut once

diabloman
Originally posted by jgiant
well the way i see it mags cannot hurt juggs and juggs cannot catch mags, unless mags is having a bad day...so mags just raps juggs up in about 1,000 tons of metal and hurls him into space, tko...if that doesn't happen then stalemate or juggs gets lucky...mags 8/10... this isnt about fighting. this is who can pull that poll harder.

jgiant
mags can only beat juggs by throwing him into space...or something similar

jgiant
this isnt about fighting. this is who can pull that poll harder. ohh...k...i don't like readin...jugs wins cuz once he graps it and starts walkin in a direction he is not stopin...

He-guy88
well if juggs dont wann let go he aint gonna like that old saying goes
were a 300 pound rino sit in a movie theter any were he wants
dont mistake me mag would have controll of it but juggs still wont let go
so maybe mag if he pulls juggs with the poll

diabloman
Originally posted by He-guy88
well if juggs dont wann let go he aint gonna like that old saying goes
were a 300 pound rino sit in a movie theter any were he wants
dont mistake me mag would have controll of it but juggs still wont let go
so maybe mag if he pulls juggs with the poll juggy would phuck up his hands in a way him not letting go keep on trying to pull.

diabloman
ohh...k...i don't like readin...jugs wins cuz once he graps it and starts walkin in a direction he is not stopin... im gonna save this page on my favs. list. you saying you dont like to read. big grin

He-guy88
humm this is a hard one wat do they win??

jgiant
im gonna save this page on my favs. list. you saying you dont like to read. big grin i only read things i wanna, like the title...

diabloman
i only read things i wanna, like the title... if i dont like the title i dont come on at all

jgiant
i only visit if it has characters i like...

ThePittman

diabloman

ThePittman

diabloman

supervenom
Magneto wins this.

This is a test of strength for Juggernaut. He has super-strength, but his main factor is his invulnerability, which plays no part here.

ThePittman

ThePittman
Originally posted by supervenom
Magneto wins this.

This is a test of strength for Juggernaut. He has super-strength, but his main factor is his invulnerability, which plays no part here.
It's a stalemate, Jugs can't touch him and Mag can't hurt him.

supervenom
Originally posted by ThePittman
It's a stalemate, Jugs can't touch him and Mag can't hurt him.

This isnt about hurting anyone.

All it is is pulling an adamantium poll, tug-of-war.

ThePittman
OK I'm a total moron, I totally missed the whole pole thing. eek! eek! eek! Though I would give it still to Jugs just because he can't get tired, well at least the old version. He didn't need to breath or eat and never gets tired while Mag must eat and sleep. However Mag would cheat and lift Jugs off the ground then pull him over the line.

supervenom
hahha at cheating.

Good point you raise about the eating. If neither was winning, Juggs would take it eventually. But Mags is the Master of Magnetism, all metal bends to his will.

Soujaboy
Jean once lifted Juggernaut in the air, but he just kept walking.

supervenom
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Jean once lifted Juggernaut in the air, but he just kept walking.

That sounds cool.

Any idea which series and issue that is in?

Soujaboy
Yea, it was in X-Men #12-13, Juggernauts first appearance.

Decay
well juggernaut has a momentum field meaning once he starts going he cant be stopped, and he suposedly had unlimited strength, so if he picked it up and started walking in the opposite direction i dont think magneto could pull it back. im not sure magnetos limits but even if he can move meal to an infinite degree hed only equal juggernaut, and juggernaut doesnt fatigue so in the end hed win. but juggernaut is written fairly poorly sometimes so its possible hed lose. going from what their supposed powers are hed win though.

Soujaboy
Yea on the forums we go by the character at there best, so you don't have to worry about poor writing.

Up In Flames
lets say the pole weighs 100 tons- juggernaut's strength limit and magneto's magnetic limit. juggernaut would be pulling only 100 tons while magneto would be pulling 100 tons plus 900lbs (juggie's mass). therefore, jug wins

Soujaboy
That theory doesn't make any sense, since Juggernauts limit isn't 100 tons.

Metalmanx
Stalemate. Neither can hurt the other.

ThePittman
Yea, it was in X-Men #12-13, Juggernauts first appearance.
I have that issue but I don't rember that part, was he still moving forward or just walking in the air? I have see others lift him to stop him but I've never seen him walk in the air.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Stalemate. Neither can hurt the other.
I think that's against the rules of Tug of War.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by ThePittman
I have that issue but I don't rember that part, was he still moving forward or just walking in the air? I have see others lift him to stop him but I've never seen him walk in the air.

Who else has lifted Juggernaut with tk?

illadelph12
I'd say Magneto. He doesn't have to touch the pole, all he has to do is alter it's polarity so that it repels from Juggs in the opposite direction he's travelling. Or he could cause the pole to spin so that Juggs can't get a firm grip and move it in Mags direction.

illadelph12
laughing

Everyone thought this was a fight thread???

Reading is fundamental.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd say Magneto. He doesn't have to touch the pole, all he has to do is alter it's polarity so that it repels from Juggs in the opposite direction he's travelling. Or he could cause the pole to spin so that Juggs can't get a firm grip and move it in Mags direction.

Thats a good poin, in that case Magneto wins

Mider
how can neither hurt the other, if mags tries escaping juggs just throws stuff at him, and if mags tries protecting himself with his sheild juggs just punches it till it breaks, since when is mags invincible, if the x-men can beat him why cant juggs?

Soujaboy
it's tug a War

diabloman
it's tug a War sorry i forgot what its called. is it tug a war or tug of war ?

Lethal_Rise
not the point. magneto wins b/c metal is his "thing". juggs is just strenght. even if juggernaut won, magneto would just fling the pole halfway across earth to get rid of juggernaut.

diabloman
magneto doesnt even need to hold the poll. he can be standing 100s of feet away and still pull that from him.

Superherovandal
Magneto. he can make the pole super thin with his powers so Juggs can't grasp it.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Magneto. he can make the pole super thin with his powers so Juggs can't grasp it. haha, monkey hands would get owned if that happened.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Mider
how can neither hurt the other, if mags tries escaping juggs just throws stuff at him, and if mags tries protecting himself with his sheild juggs just punches it till it breaks, since when is mags invincible, if the x-men can beat him why cant juggs?
If he tries beating on Magneto's shield he'd just fly up about 10 feet. The thing is Juggernaut may have the power to beat Magneto but not the means to deliver it to someone so versatile.

Soujaboy
This is tug a war or tug of war

hulk=strength
oh well juggs could turn arond and fart or get hulk to fart...j/k big grin laughing

Swanky-Tuna
I know it's tug of war. I'm just answering Mider.

ThePittman

Swanky-Tuna
If he wanted to he could just lift the pole to Juggernaut's feet weren't touching the ground and then move it to his side.

And there's no way his limit is 100 tons.

Soujaboy
I already stated that if Magneto lifted Juggernaut, he could still walk.

juggernaut66666
Juggernaut has beaten Magneto in a What if comic although it was PIS

Lethal_Rise
was it a tug-o-war? (don't think so)

ThePittman
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If he wanted to he could just lift the pole to Juggernaut's feet weren't touching the ground and then move it to his side.

And there's no way his limit is 100 tons.

I don't know if that's his limit or not, I'm going but what was set but my point is that he would have to cheat. IE: lifting him up, changeing the pole etc.

Tank_6603
No one ever said the pole was 100 tons, apparently it's just an ordinary adamantium pole, like a flag pole or something. I'm giving this to magneto, if he can lift the golden gate bridge and suspend it in midair he can pull the pole over the line, with juggernaut attached and all.

Lethal_Rise
who the hell are the idiots that keep voting for juggernaut? Magneto has got this easy. His magnetic strength far surpasses Juggs magic.

diabloman
magneto would pull it harder then juggy of course. but im sure jugg would still hold on to it while magneto is pulling it towards him.

Swanky-Tuna
I already stated that if Magneto lifted Juggernaut, he could still walk.
I'm stating now that when Juggernaut did that he was walking straight down. It may been partially because back then Jean Grey couldn't lift too much.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
who the hell are the idiots that keep voting for juggernaut? Magneto has got this easy. His magnetic strength far surpasses Juggs magic.

Did you just say that Magnetos Magnetic power is greater than Juggernauts magic based power? laughing

Magnetos power greater than Cyttoraks?

Tank_6603
Did you just say that Magnetos Magnetic power is greater than Juggernauts magic based power? laughing

Magnetos power greater than Cyttoraks?

I think he just meant when put to terms of metal, since we're not debating who's base power is greater, were debatiing who has more control of a metal rod. big grin

Soujaboy
Oh I know Magneto would win, it just doesn't make Juggernauts power less than Magneto's.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm stating now that when Juggernaut did that he was walking straight down. It may been partially because back then Jean Grey couldn't lift too much.

I think she could lift more than 900 pounds?

I think the scene was meant to show that Cain was unstoppable?

Tank_6603
Yeah it was more like "nothing can stop the juggernaut". Even tho she shifted the point of his location in space his direction and rate of movement remained unchanged.

johnv89
Originally posted by Tank_6603
Yeah it was more like "nothing can stop the juggernaut". Even tho she shifted the point of his location in space his direction and rate of movement remained unchanged.

I thought he was still moving forward even after she lifted him off the ground. Can anyone back that up? Or is that what you'r saying?

Tank_6603
That's what "unchanged" means.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.