Oh Man (title by ladyluck)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
Well, i took a random trip downtown with my cousin Nick. We're fans of doing stupid shit, so thats why we go downtown. We were going to mess with the people going to the Pearl Jam concert tonight, but we opted out of that when we found these...guys.....dancing shock

its called "crumping", its a sort of dance fighting. erm....anyone ever heard of it? ANYWHO....Nick and I went to watch, when we thought we could do better. I jump in to this big group "crump" already in session. When i jump in and i do the funniest dancing ever! And then nick jumps in lol. And nick is a big dude, like 270 lbs. And he's 17, its funny because he's got no dancing ability and neither do I.

So this huge.......lets say....African American fellow comes over and knocks against me, and pushes me! So i'm like "did i out crump you or something, like a biatch?" then he turns around laughing and then comes back at me swinging, the first one misses, but in the same time, i basically turn my face into another fist, as it was being swung at me.

Hilarious crumping and one black eye later, here i am, telling this story to you OTF. My face hurts, Word of warning, dont "crump" with people you don't know. But one day i shall return, down town crushing fellows, oh yes. And next time i shall show no mercy...MUA HAHHAHAHA evillaugh

Ladyluck
laughing laughing

Mr. Bacon
owned

Tired Hiker
Classic story, man! laughing

Dude, you should show up next time with an entourage and crump the hell out of those fools! laughing out loud

Revernd Maynard
i owned at crumping, fo sho

LanceWindu
I say we need a pic. big grin

BlackSunshine
wtf is "crumping"?

Revernd Maynard
CRUMPING or KRUMPING

example of a "solo-crump"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-513465960885883352&q=crumping

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
CRUMPING or KRUMPING

example of a "solo-crump"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-513465960885883352&q=crumping

aka swinging your arms around like a dumbass.

BlackSunshine
shock o my god

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by LanceWindu
aka swinging your arms around like a dumbass. yes indeed

Wild Cherry
When i first saw the word crup i thought of " crappy hump" blink

BlackSunshine
hmm....intresting

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
When i first saw the word crup i thought of " crappy hump" blink eek!

indeed Originally posted by BlackSunshine
hmm....intresting dancingman

AOR
laughing .....

no expression

laughing hysterical

Captain REX
Also known as Moshing. shock

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Captain REX
Also known as Moshing. shock No, moshing is actualy physical contact, like pushing and punching and whatnot. This was dancing like that really close together and spinning around, without touching one another

Wild Cherry
No, moshing is actualy physical contact, like pushing and punching and whatnot. This was dancing like that really close together and spinning around, without touching one another * Crumps alex * shifty stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
* Crumps alex * shifty stick out tongue ohhh shifty

Spawn_Master
Well, i took a random trip downtown with my cousin Nick. We're fans of doing stupid shit, so thats why we go downtown. We were going to mess with the people going to the Pearl Jam concert tonight, but we opted out of that when we found these...guys.....dancing shock

its called "crumping", its a sort of dance fighting. erm....anyone ever heard of it? ANYWHO....Nick and I went to watch, when we thought we could do better. I jump in to this big group "crump" already in session. When i jump in and i do the funniest dancing ever! And then nick jumps in lol. And nick is a big dude, like 270 lbs. And he's 17, its funny because he's got no dancing ability and neither do I.

So this huge.......lets say....African American fellow comes over and knocks against me, and pushes me! So i'm like "did i out crump you or something, like a biatch?" then he turns around laughing and then comes back at me swinging, the first one misses, but in the same time, i basically turn my face into another fist, as it was being swung at me.

Hilarious crumping and one black eye later, here i am, telling this story to you OTF. My face hurts, Word of warning, dont "crump" with people you don't know. But one day i shall return, down town crushing fellows, oh yes. And next time i shall show no mercy...MUA HAHHAHAHA evillaugh Holy shit laughing laughing

Revernd Maynard
indeed shifty

BobbyD
Quite comical, Rev. wink

Too bad you suffered some damage in the process. But, you'll be okay.

Pandemoniac
Never understood the whole moshing-thing. Before some A-holes invented that shit you could just jump around in the pit and have fun, instead of having to keep your guard up expecting getting punched, thus getting distracted from the show.
And it's mostly those dumb-ass lowlife punks with spiked bracelets that go all hurricane in a pit, truly intending to hurt other people. That just pisses me off and ruins my evening, while a concert can be so much fun when there is some mutual respect in the crowd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.