Scarecrow comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rafkins_Warning
Okay... this is gonna seem like a silly request, but I just want to make sure I've read them all... can anyone list all (or as many as you can) of the comics that feature Scarecrow.

I'd really appreciate it, he's my fav Bats villain and I've tried to read as many comics with him in them as I can but I feel like I've missed a few.

Anyway thanks for reading this!

Scarecrow756
Scarecrow tales is good and Scarecrow Year One is also one to check out.

HellMaster93
There's a full list of the appearance of nearly every Bat character at http://www.rasalghul.com/ Trust me, it's a great site!

Rafkins_Warning
Thanks SO much guys, you're the best!

HellMaster93
Did the site work?

Rafkins_Warning
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Did the site work?

I don't think so but still, thanks for trying...

Oh, new question, does anyone know any download programs that you can download comics on, DC++ isn't working lately. sad

Anyway, thanks for the help!

HellMaster93
Yeah, I wanna start downloading comics!!!! And I'll go copy down all the Scarecrow issues from the site, Rafkins... the full lists coming right up...

HellMaster93

Scarecrow756
A huge list indeed.

HellMaster93
Hmm... loooking at that, I think they're only his appearnaces in the last coup,e of decades!

Rafkins_Warning
Thanks so much HellMaster, you've been a HUGE help!

atharpina
I LOVE SCARECROW!

I wish I had a practical way of getting ahold of all those comics. Suggestions? Solutions?

Rafkins_Warning
There was DC++ but its been so messed up lately I can't get it to work and I don't think anyone else can either.... they really need to get it together, I need comics damnit!!!

HellMaster93

Scarecrow756
There was a guy who used to come on the Batman forum who used to give links to downloading comics. I don`t remember what his name was but thats how I got Scarecrow Year One. His threads were closed.

Rafkins_Warning
I remember that... they were pretty much all closed... I had to retreat to downloading comics off DC++, but as I've said the program has not been working lately... I'm actually thinking of buying Scarecrow Tales from a bookstore, it's only like $15 here.

Scarecrow756
Cool.

HellMaster93
Try Amazon, mortals...

01ZERO
AT LEAST U READ THEM ALL!

HellMaster93
Uhh... I haven't read ALL of those... I haven't even read half...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.