Hercules vs. Thing, Sasquatch, Doc Samson and Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
is Herc getting owned in this match ?

Psyquis52
In a word

Yes.

Betageuze
very quickly ?... or in a long .. hard fight ?

Psyquis52
Remove Sasquatch and it will take longer. Remove Sasquatch and Thing and he might even win some fights. Remove Sasquatch and Doc Samson and he's going down but it will take some time. Remove Abomination and Thing and he's going down but it will take a little time.

AS IS: He goes down hard and fast.

Betageuze
you forget.... this is HERCULES... Prince of Power.... very durable..... incalculabe strength.... experience in fighting Hulk, Asgardian Destroyer, Thor........

Son of Zeus

HERCULES NEVER.. would go down .. easily

Psyquis52
Yeah he will. You forget...Abomination strength level higher than Hulk's
Thing calculated fighter very experienced and plenty strong to hurt him
Sasquatch even without turning into Tanaraq is a fierce opponent with strength on par or above that of Hulk's
Doc Samson very smart with strength on par with that of Thing and Colossus

This is just too much.

BTW all of these guys have more experience fighting Hulk than Hercules.

Dinalfos
Abomination alone would pose a problem for Herc. Don't get me wrong, Herc is extremely powerful, but Abomination is supposedly stronger than a calm Hulk.

Betageuze
yes...... i believe... you are right

hmm... these guys are too much... even for an enraged Hercules

but it would not end in a fight within seconds....

perhaps 10minutes or so.... than Herc .. would go down...

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Betageuze
yes...... i believe... you are right

hmm... these guys are too much... even for an enraged Hercules

but it would not end in a fight within seconds....

perhaps 10minutes or so.... than Herc .. would go down...

I never said within seconds...Although I doubt it would take ten minutes. wink

Betageuze
you believe.... it take longer to put Herc down ???

how long ?

and who would fall first ?

Psyquis52
you believe.... it take longer to put Herc down ???

how long ?

and who would fall first ?

If all four of them face him, I think Herc will be the first to fall.

I'm sorry that's just how it would go down. And I think it would last about 5-8 minutes. Of course that kind of depends on who goes after Hercules first. If Abomination does then we can assume the fight will go long and Abomination will be the first to go down because he wouldn't allow any teamwork here. If it's...anyone else Herc will go down hard and pretty fast relatively speaking.

Betageuze
hmm.. but this means.. you think.... that Abomination is the weakest here ?

i think Doc Samson or Thing ... or even Sasquatch... are weaker then Abomination.... Abo has beaten the Hulk... never has Sas, or Doc.... or Thing...

Hercules... indeed... is the most powerful individual here.. no question...

and put this 4 together..... yes... i agree... even a Herc.. cannot withstand those guys... together......

you think Abomination .. if he faces Herc first... would go down quickly ?

Psyquis52

i think Doc Samson or Thing ... or even Sasquatch... are weaker then Abomination.... Abo has beaten the Hulk... never has Sas, or Doc.... or Thing...

and put this 4 together..... yes... i agree... even a Herc.. cannot withstand those guys... together......

No I don't think Abomination is the weakest here. I think he's the worst at teamwork and I don't think he can take Hercules. Methinks you read into it too much. The fight would go long against Abomination and Herc would be tired by the end of that and then he would fall to any one of the guys.

Whereas if Doc Samson started he would have Thing help and then Sasquatch could move in and they could work in Abomination for really hard hits now and then. Any one of the others could maneuver Herc into a compromising position. Abomination wouldn't think to do that.

grey fox
is Herc getting owned in this match ?

My response : Yes

Betageuzes : NO WAY........Hercules is the strongest.......he dragged Manhattan around...he is......marvels mightiest mortal......Seriously !!!

My response : Whats with all the '....' 's

Betageuze : I like them

Rewmac
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Remove Sasquatch and it will take longer. Remove Sasquatch and Thing and he might even win some fights. Remove Sasquatch and Doc Samson and he's going down but it will take some time. Remove Abomination and Thing and he's going down but it will take a little time.

AS IS: He goes down hard and fast. It's right... It all like this, you are right...Co-signed

Tony Stark

Correction: The THING has beaten The HULK on more than one occasion.

And YES HERC goes down hard and fast.

leonidas
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Abomination alone would pose a problem for Herc. Don't get me wrong, Herc is extremely powerful, but Abomination is supposedly stronger than a calm Hulk.

laughing

no

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/...ture10874vv.jpg
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/...ture10885vc.jpg
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/...ture10896jr.jpg
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/...ture10909fq.jpg

ahh, the links don't seem to work! anyway, it's herc ONE-SHOTTING the abomination. ONE hit, abom done.

still against all of them it would be tough. he'd need to toss a couple far away to give himself time to deal with the remaining opponents. he could take out ben and samson if he could toss sas and abom far way to have time to do it. he'd certainly beats sas or abom alone (yeah yeah tanaraq this and that . . .) together they would be tough. again, it would depend on if he could seperate them.

i give him a shot, but ONLY if he can seperate them.

olympian
"Yeah he will. You forget...Abomination strength level higher than Hulk's"

Only if you count original Abom. The rest of his showings put him in top tier category, not above.

- - -

"think Doc Samson or Thing ... or even Sasquatch... are weaker then Abomination.... Abo has beaten the Hulk... never has Sas, or Doc.... or Thing..."

Thing and Samson are the weakest. Then Sasquatch, then Abomination. Correct.

Funnily enough, even if you count the original strenght levels for Sasquatch and Abom the order would remain the same. Abom was above Hulk and Sas was on his (hulk) level. Only Thing and Samson are debatable.

- - -

"Correction: The THING has beaten The HULK on more than one occasion."

Correction of the correction. The Thing defeated Gray Hulk once when he was boosted.

- - -

"i give him a shot, but ONLY if he can seperate them."

So do i. If Herc ends up ganged up, his chances decrease.

olympian
And just for kicks:

Against Abomination >

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5706/12045abomination12mg.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4146/12050abomination28an.jpg

And Sasquatch >

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3562/71840hercc17wj.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3567/71933hercc29ah.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9908/71938hercc30hf.jpg

Credits to Thorion.

King_Mungi
Gotta give Sasquatch props even taking massive blows before he knows what's going on he is still willing to fight and believed he could win. So I assume Tanaraq is banned from this?

juggernaut66666
LOL don't compare sasquatch to Herc

King_Mungi
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
LOL don't compare sasquatch to Herc

What are you talking about? I didn't, I just commented on the scans and asked if Tanaraq is banned or not. What's with this board lately?

olympian
I dont know if it is. Well have to ask the thread starter.

If he is allowed and used here, i see Herc definatly going down. Hulk level plus backups doesnt get you with that much of chances.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by olympian
And just for kicks:

Against Abomination >

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5706/12045abomination12mg.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4146/12050abomination28an.jpg

And Sasquatch >

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3562/71840hercc17wj.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3567/71933hercc29ah.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9908/71938hercc30hf.jpg

Credits to Thorion. I don't remember. But was that Mortal Herc. beating the crap out of Sasquatch?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I don't remember. But was that Mortal Herc. beating the crap out of Sasquatch?

Mortal Herc, it was in AF #101. Avengers and Alpha Flight were rebuilding Toronto after the Collective attacked and to help lighten the mood Hercules started to attack Sasquatch, unknown to him what was going on.

2 hits is beating the crap out of someone?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Mortal Herc, it was in AF #101. Avengers and Alpha Flight were rebuilding Toronto after the Collective attacked and to help lighten the mood Hercules started to attack Sasquatch, unknown to him what was going on.

2 hits is beating the crap out of someone? Well I remember reading it years ago. When Sasquatch was getting ready to fight it was stopped.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well I remember reading it years ago. When Sasquatch was getting ready to fight it was stopped.

Yep that's all the fight was, it was very very short. 2 hits on a unsuspecting Sasquatch and just when he was about to do something Quasar stepped in.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Psyquis52
In a word

Yes.

Cosigned

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yep that's all the fight was, it was very very short. 2 hits on a unsuspecting Sasquatch and just when he was about to do something Quasar stepped in. I knew there was something more to it. Like I said I read it like 15 years ago.

Sasquatch can easily hold his own against Mortal Herc.

Up In Flames

Ahhh..... my kind of people...

hulk=strength
hulk could stalemate them kinda mad an wreck them pissed Happy Dance
herc stands a pretty good chance

diabloman
how in gods name is herc. gonna take on all those dudes at once.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by diabloman
how in gods name is herc. gonna take on all those dudes at once. I don't think he can. He would have a hard enough talking them on one on one.

guy222
team easily

The Illuminati
Herc 0/10

SavageBlade
That depends on if Hercules is trying to hold back or not. If he is holding back the team wins, if not He wins easily. Think not, well remember this, Stan Lee created Hercules to be the strongest character physically in all of Marvel. Above Thor, Hulk, Mangog, Kurse, Juggernaut, Galactus, Surtur, Sentry, basically anyone. I've only seen 2 characters described as having unlimited strength that Hulk and Hercules. Hercules has one shotted Abonination, and Silver Surfer, Once knocked Galactus one his tail with one punch, and put World War Hulk on his back and could have ended him right there along with curb stomping Maestro. Only he and Atlas have held up the Heavens the weight of everything but the earth! And as for fighting a team once he was drugged with enough tranquilizers to knock out a herd of elephants and still curb stomped Tiger Shark, Mr Hyde and the Wrecking Crew minus Absorbing man, and they were only save because Goliath grabbed Hercules by the feet from behind.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -K-M-
What are you talking about? I didn't, I just commented on the scans and asked if Tanaraq is banned or not. What's with this board lately?

laughing

Classic Mungiforce posts are the best.

--
Herc gets brutalized here. He has no chance of winning.

lawest9
Abomination alone would pose a problem for Herc. Don't get me wrong, Herc is extremely powerful, but Abomination is supposedly stronger than a calm Hulk. So is Hercules.

Sin I AM
Herc could honestly one shot Samson, Thing tbh

abhilegend
Hercules gets the shit kicked out of him.

Stoic
He was beaten near to death by a weaker team. The Masters of Evil wrecked him in the Avengers mansion no less.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
He was beaten near to death by a weaker team. The Masters of Evil wrecked him in the Avengers mansion no less.

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by lawest9

Isn't that was Wrecking Crew, which ambushed him when Herc was drunk?

Even Rhino has verbally owned Wrecking Crew for that.

Stoic

Bentley
Thing solos

Delta1938

leonidas
yeah herc was drugged. badly. goliath alone could likely take thing sasquatch and samson. herc LITERALLY one shot abomination and has treated ben like a 10 year old. he'd take this group if he were serious.

cdtm
Atlas casually beat Iron Man, Luke Cage, that blue skinned Namor look alike, killed Genis-Vell, and even staggered Moonstone with two Moonstones.

Yet Herc brutalized him in a rematch.

He HAD to have been purposely not fighting back.

Alex_Ferrana

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah herc was drugged. badly. goliath alone could likely take thing sasquatch and samson. herc LITERALLY one shot abomination and has treated ben like a 10 year old. he'd take this group if he were serious.

Yeah, not holding back Herc is a serious threat, even Hulk had some issues fighting him. Herc also fought Thor a lot and also put Thing in a submission grappling hold during a friendly sparring, showing his superior combat skills (Thing is also skilled too).

Stoic

You think Goliath could take Samson, or Sasquatch? Not me, and if so not easily. Samson at his fighting best is roughly as strong as Goliath. Being more than a match for Hyde. No way is he defeating or any member of his crew physically beating the Abomination.

Thor did show up to clean things up, but Thor is more powerful than Hercules, with nearly the same level of strength.

But are you saying that Hercules is too much for this team?

StiltmanFTW
herc LITERALLY one shot abomination

With a cheapshot from behind.

Logan has done the same to Parker - no claws, no pressure points.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
You think Goliath could take Samson, or Sasquatch? Not me, and if so not easily. Samson at his fighting best is roughly as strong as Goliath. Being more than a match for Hyde. No way is he defeating or any member of his crew physically beating the Abomination.

Thor did show up to clean things up, but Thor is more powerful than Hercules, with nearly the same level of strength.

But are you saying that Hercules is too much for this team?

What feats does "at his best Samson" have? The guy is not a fighter

StiltmanFTW
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/0/3853/757445-samson3.jpg

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What feats does "at his best Samson" have? The guy is not a fighter
Back before Marvel turned him into a joke, he was actually a pretty cool character. His best feat was stalemating Savage Hulk for hours. Then there's the scan Stilt posted.

StiltmanFTW
Herc can have the shit lowballed out of him, too.

20 years ago, KMC was doing their dumb thing with worshipping "gods" such as Thor and Herc, but those days are long gone and will never return.

Hercules gets pulled apart limb from limb here.

PS. Thing does just fine against Herc on his own --- a fact often neglected by leo:

https://i.ibb.co/SmrWH2J/6419370-the-thing-vs-hercules-2.jpg

Stoic

StiltmanFTW
Sucker punches tend to work that way, especially in comics. Nothing to discuss, really.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Abomination alone would beat him now.

h1a8
yeah herc was drugged. badly. goliath alone could likely take thing sasquatch and samson. herc LITERALLY one shot abomination and has treated ben like a 10 year old. he'd take this group if he were serious. Goliath is not being those 3. Are you crazy?Forum Abom would be a good fight for Herc if you go by his history against Hulk.

Scans of Herc treating Ben like a 10 year old? Getting kicked in the nuts doesn't justify your statement. It isn't like that will happen again.

tkitna
Do you remember a pissed off Hercules during the rematch when he literally almost killed the Thunderbolts and had Goliath crapping his pants?

h1a8
Goliath is weak as shit. What is he a 10 tonner?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by h1a8
Goliath is weak as shit. What is he a 10 tonner?

The thing that makes him strong is that he is already superhumanly strong in his base form, normal size --- and he uses Pym Particles to grow giant.

But - just like everyone listed in this thread, including Herc - he does have some really bad showings. If we want to play the lowballing game, then it's only fair to do it for every character, not just the opposite team.

Stoic

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
Goliath is weak as shit. What is he a 10 tonner? No, he's class 100. As Atlas he was FAR more sympathetic towards his actions and his fight with Hercules does not in any way shape or form shows what would have happened if he was fighting as the don't give a damn Goliath. He didn't even grow to his top size fighting Hercules as Atlas. He wasn't even top size when he beat the crap out of Hercules as Goliath. Even though herc was drugged. Hercules would not have done that to Atlas as Goliath, as Goliath, he would have definitely grew and put up a FAR better fight. He would have beaten Thor if not for thors Hammer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.