Sig and Avatar uploading problems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
I've been having problems with uploading avatars as of recently.
Everytime I try to upload an avatar (Which is a JPEG file) on to KMC,it refuses because it says the file is a Bitmap file. erm

I thought it was just my computer,so I used the PC of one of my friends to upload them,but since yesterday I've been having the same problem on his PC.

Storm
I don' t experience any problems.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Storm

Same here.

Slay
Originally posted by Storm
Well,then,Storm has no problems,case solved. stick out tongue

Raz
Originally posted by Slay
Everytime I try to upload an avatar (Which is a JPEG file) on to KMC,it refuses because it says the file is a Bitmap file. erm

I thought it was just my computer,so I used the PC of one of my friends to upload them,but since yesterday I've been having the same problem on his PC. Download Irfanview.

Open the file in Irfanview. Save it as a JPEG and then upload it.

TOH
Originally posted by Slay

I thought it was just my computer,so I used the PC of one of my friends to upload them,but since yesterday I've been having the same problem on his PC.
Do you use Internet Explorer? confused

Slay
Originally posted by Raz
Download Irfanview.

Open the file in Irfanview. Save it as a JPEG and then upload it. That isn't really the problem I think.My computer saves it as a JPeg,but when I upload it,KMC reads it as a BPM or something. ermOriginally posted by TOH
Do you use Internet Explorer? confused Yes.

Raz
I can assure you that if you're being told its a bitmap file, then it certainly is a bitmap file.

Just renaming a file to .jpg does not convert it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.