Big Brother = Scum of the earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
I'm sitting at home , contemplating on whether to have another spin on RE4 when i decide to read the paper. Flicking through it I find the bane of all civilised life.

Big Brother.

This show is perhaps the cream of the crap when it comes to bad reality TV , they decide to round up all the sad pathetic losers , wannabes and just plain crazies and place them on the show.

Half of these bastards are so annoying , just reading about them makes me want to round house kick their heads off (Roundhouse kicks are a trademark of Chuck Norris , remember when Norris is involved NOTHING can go wrong)

Apparently one of the scum was crying because she couldn't remove her 'water proof mascarra' . Ye god's i thought Simeon put her out of her misery and suffocate the women . I also learnt she had breast enhancement surgery paid by the NHS because 'Her lack of cleavage was distressing her'

Wait a minuite i though I bust my ass to pay for my home and a chunk of it goes into taxes. Yup i can accept that , the police force may be currently inept and near useless but it's the principle. The armed forces (and the fire services) are necessary.

So why is that this dumb little ***** uses up my damn money on inflating her chest because she lacks the estrogen to do it herself !!!!.

I hate this show so damn much.

Alpha Centauri
I know people are stupid and watch what they're told to watch, but this is getting ridiculous.

It's actually pathetic, as is the mindset of those watching it, without exception.

-AC

Magee
Oh yea channel 4 makes me watch big brother LOL. Not that i watch it but i think you need some help grey fox.

hayden's minx
I hate big brother. i have managed to avoid it so far, since the series with the bald lesbian in the shower. I think that was the first one.

grey fox
Originally posted by Magee
Oh yea channel 4 makes me watch big brother LOL. Not that i watch it but i think you need some help grey fox.

Why do i 'need help'.

Deano
http://bbimages.digitalspy.co.uk/bb7/library/200x150_bb7_hms_shahbaz01.jpg

need i say more

lord xyz
Big Brother is the worst decision ever in 2000/01. We need to look back in th 1970/80/90s at people with ACTUAL talent.

*music*

lord xyz
Big Brother sucks

Bloigen
Originally posted by lord xyz
Big Brother is the worst decision ever in 2000/01. We need to look back in th 1970/80/90s at people with ACTUAL talent.

*music*

2000/2001?

You're about 51 years off.

lord xyz
actually it was 1999 in Holland. 2000/01 is when it was world-wide and sit-coms can only be seen on Paramount, UKTV Gold, and the BBC.

PVS
people who watch reality shows are morons.

"HEY!!! i watch reality shows!!! are you calling ME a moron????"

well.........yes.....yes i am

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
people who watch reality shows are morons.

"HEY!!! i watch reality shows!!! are you calling ME a moron????"

I only watch the Real Life, American Idol and Big Brother...are you calling me a moron?

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
...are you calling me a moron?

Originally posted by PVS

PVS
I only watch the Real Life, American Idol and Big Brother...are you calling me a moron?

yes

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
yes

sad

hayden's minx
There really is no need for reality television.
Idiocy breeds idiocy.
If you have to watch stuff like that to entertain yourself, I feel quite bad for you.

PVS
sad

sorry sad

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
sorry sad

Don't be sorry, I'd totally deserve it if I'd watch that shit.

Jigsaw13
I hate big brother, its just another pathetic/attention whore show.

Slay
Originally posted by lord xyz
actually it was 1999 in Holland. 2000/01 is when it was world-wide and sit-coms can only be seen on Paramount, UKTV Gold, and the BBC.
Of course!Blame it on the Dutch. roll eyes (sarcastic)

amity75
Originally posted by Deano
http://bbimages.digitalspy.co.uk/bb7/library/200x150_bb7_hms_shahbaz01.jpg

need i say more My wife works in a pharmacy on the Great Western Road in Glasgow and knows this guy because of it. Oh deary me. What a pathetic excuse for a human being...

Echuu
I still think gladiator fights would be some sweet reality tv. Otherwise it sucks.

Imperial_Samura
It's back on in Australia, and I don't watch it. But just because I don't watch it doesn't mean that I am safe.

People on the bus talk about it.

People in class talk about it.

People on the street talk about it.

Fortunately far fewer this year then during the previous seasons (which I think means my black ops purging team must have taken at least a few out over the proceeding months.) But anyway - Big Brother - hate it utterly. That it has taken the name Big Brother is unforgivable. That it claims to some how be a social study, a cross section of world culture is unforgivable. That it claims to somehow have a message is absurd.

Words I think about when I think Big Brother - crap, voyeuristic (not in a good way), demeaning, insulting to intelligence, misleading, sadistic, time wasting, money wasting, space wasting, pointless, puts on airs, valueless, vapid, culturally stagnant, quagmire, exploitive etc.

Words I think about when I think about housemates - stupid, juvenile, disgusting, illiterate, ignorant, drama queens, weak, bland, delusional, superfluous, emotional cripples, pointless, gormless, hedonistic, vapid, malingerers, space wasters etc.

As for viewers - well, it's your choice. I think your mad to watch it, and if I got irritated about pointless things I'd get irritated that people continue to watch it in such numbers that studio executives will think they need another season.

Kosta
Simple solution.

Read a book.

A.J
Originally posted by grey fox
I'm sitting at home , contemplating on whether to have another spin on RE4 when i decide to read the paper. Flicking through it I find the bane of all civilised life.

Big Brother.

This show is perhaps the cream of the crap when it comes to bad reality TV , they decide to round up all the sad pathetic losers , wannabes and just plain crazies and place them on the show.

Half of these bastards are so annoying , just reading about them makes me want to round house kick their heads off (Roundhouse kicks are a trademark of Chuck Norris , remember when Norris is involved NOTHING can go wrong)

Apparently one of the scum was crying because she couldn't remove her 'water proof mascarra' . Ye god's i thought Simeon put her out of her misery and suffocate the women . I also learnt she had breast enhancement surgery paid by the NHS because 'Her lack of cleavage was distressing her'

Wait a minuite i though I bust my ass to pay for my home and a chunk of it goes into taxes. Yup i can accept that , the police force may be currently inept and near useless but it's the principle. The armed forces (and the fire services) are necessary.

So why is that this dumb little ***** uses up my damn money on inflating her chest because she lacks the estrogen to do it herself !!!!.

I hate this show so damn much.

theres my buddy Happy Dance

FistOfThe North
Who cares if there's a "Big Brother" or not. If your not doing anything to break the law and it's suppose to be for our safety against the ills of society then wtf?

"I need my privacy! Cause buying slim jims and walking in the park with the possibility of catching, (on tape) trying and imprisoning or condemning to death a culprit who commits a crime against me or a loved one, isnt worth it! Not even close!"

Gimme a greak.

PVS
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Who cares if there's a "Big Brother" or not. If your not doing anything to break the law and it's suppose to be for our safety against the ills of society then wtf?

"I need my privacy! Cause buying slim jims and walking in the park with the possibility of catching, (on tape) trying and imprisoning or condemning to death a culprit who commits a crime against me or a loved one, isnt worth it! Not even close!"

Gimme a greak.

that settles it. you are officially a tool.

now, read the thread topic and then accept your award.

GCG
Hey how about Raz organise the KMC Big Brother with members as competitors ? We could all chip in and get a hacienda in Mexico.

PM Raz for donations.

debbiejo
I'm a big Sister........

GCG

debbiejo
S& M?? blink sad

Capt_Fantastic
There is no such thing as reality TV, as I have said many times.

These shows are nothing more than humans interacting with each other, in an inflamed situation. I don't watch these shows, and I don't condemn anyone who does. I have intelligent family members who watch these shows. It has little to do with intelligence, and everything to do with standards. There is a spectrum, I suppose. And when you walk into school or work the next day, eager to discuss the events of the last nights "____" Idol, then you have fallen into a trap. But, that doesn't make you brain dead. What makes you brain dead is if you talk about it with everyone you know or meet. Because, guess what?, as many people who watch it and do care, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT! If other people who watch it are around you, then they watched it too! If they didn't, they'll ask. These endless hours of discussion are pointless. If I (David) want to know what happened, I'll ask. Otherwise, STFU!

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by PVS
that settles it. you are officially a tool.

now, read the thread topic and then accept your award.

Just die dude, lol. Seriously.

botankus
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
There is no such thing as reality TV, as I have said many times.

The reality show writers threatened to go on strike last year. What does that tell ya...end of story.

You'll have to excuse PVS. He's undergoing whobdamandogwithdrawal syndrome.

debbiejo
laughing out loud

PVS

dont be mad at me because you got caught posting in a thread without even knowing what its about. its your own fault for not reading it, which just goes to show that you're only interested in cramming your opinion down people's throats and not reading a single word from anyone (except for those which are confrontational a.k.a. fun to you...oviously why my posts addressed to you are the only ones which you've actually read).

oh yeah: LOL

botankus
Someone just pretend to be whob for a couple of posts. Seeing a wish for PVS to "just die" in an attack is disheartening. Also, we need to keep him in practice.

debbiejo
laughing out loud
I don't know how..........grab someone from the RF..

Fin ?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by PVS
dont be mad at me because you got caught posting in a thread without even knowing what its about. its your own fault for not reading it, which just goes to show that you're only interested in cramming your opinion down people's throats and not reading a single word from anyone (except for those which are confrontational a.k.a. fun to you...oviously why my posts addressed to you are the only ones which you've actually read).

oh yeah: LOL

Oh yea since you monitor what I read. Understandable.

And please, don't flatter yourself. You're not important enough to me, to be mad at. So simmer down.

PVS
And please, don't flatter yourself. You're not important enough to me, to be mad at. So simmer down.

just after:

*points and laughs* laughing out loud

scurran
i think that if the producers of said realitys shows actually find INTERESTING people to be on the shows, then i think the tone will be lifted a bit, but personally i think that big bro is great smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.