Why is sex with men better than sex with women, and how does it prove speciation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

teh smart guy
I new I was first gay when I was 2 weeks old. My mother told me that when teh doctor slapped my ass to make me cry and clear out my longs after being delivered, instead of crying, I started cooing and giggling. The only time I cried frantically was when he stopped. They tried to get teh nurse to slap it for me again to settle me down, but I would only stop crying when it was slapped by the firm rugged hands of teh surgeon.

I had my first boyfriend at teh age of 12, and I met him at teh first Boyscout camp I went to. He was teh scoutmaster, and he taught me the Truth of evolution and Macro Speciation. It was then when I started to realize that panspermia was used to create teh Universe through the impregnation of primordial elements into teh virgin earth, through the wave duality theory of cosmological exoteria. L Ron Hubbard's works also inspired me to understand that teh Aliens who impregnated teh earth.

Speciation and Macro evolution lead me to believe that my mission was to control the rising epidemic overpopulation in the universe. I went out on a mission to try to convice as many guys as I could to have sex with me to keep them from having sex with teh women and producing more unwanted children in teh world.

So anyway..sex with men is much better than with women.

grey fox
This thread is useless.

General Kon-El
confused blink

whobdamandog
Originally posted by teh smart guy
I new I was first gay when I was 2 weeks old. My mother told me that when teh doctor slapped my ass to make me cry and clear out my longs after being delivered, instead of crying, I started cooing and giggling. The only time I cried frantically was when he stopped. They tried to get teh nurse to slap it for me again to settle me down, but I would only stop crying when it was slapped by the firm rugged hands of teh surgeon.

I had my first boyfriend at teh age of 12, and I met him at teh first Boyscout camp I went to. He was teh scoutmaster, and he taught me the Truth of evolution and Macro Speciation. It was then when I started to realize that panspermia was used to create teh Universe through the impregnation of primordial elements into teh virgin earth, through the wave duality theory of cosmological exoteria. L Ron Hubbard's works also inspired me to understand that teh Aliens who impregnated teh earth.

Speciation and Macro evolution lead me to believe that my mission was to control the rising epidemic overpopulation in the universe. I went out on a mission to try to convice as many guys as I could to have sex with me to keep them from having sex with teh women and producing more unwanted children in teh world.

So anyway..sex with men is much better than with women.

It sounds to me teh like you're just trying to make up excuses for the lifestyle choices that you've made in life. I truly have pity on you my friend. You are one screwed up dude.

Bardock42
Holy Mary Mother of Batman, comedy gold...****ing comedy GOLD.

grey fox
Originally posted by whobdamandog
It sounds to me teh like you're just trying to make up excuses for the lifestyle choices that you've made in life. I truly have pity on you my friend. You are one screwed up dude.

I was gonna say something along those lines but it would probably sound insulting....

Bardock42

Good thing you have been around to own him.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Bardock42
Good thing you have been around to own him.

I think teh pretty much owned himself in that one..laughing

PVS
Originally posted by PVS
for anyone just tuning in. tehsmartguy and whob are the same person.
he actually created a fake forum member to argue with so that he could 'win'.

its kinda like whacking off, except rather than climax at the end you get to see everyone point and laugh at you.

grey fox
Originally posted by PVS

How truly pathetic , like reviewing your own fanfics.......

Bardock42
Originally posted by grey fox
How truly pathetic , like reviewing your own fanfics.......
Or like writing fanfics in the first place.

NineCoronas
I think teh pretty much owned himself in that one..laughing The irony of that statement.

grey fox
Or like writing fanfics in the first place.

If it's pathetic then why is it over a million people do it ? Or is this just another case of 'Bardock PWN all ' syndrome ?

Smallville
... Snorkle

Bardock42
Originally posted by grey fox
If it's pathetic then why is it over a million people do it ? Or is this just another case of 'Bardock PWN all ' syndrome ?

Hmm for the first part, because over a million people are pathetic? For the second, yeah just one fo those, I think I wrote something about Star Wars at some point, there you see, I'd even shoot myself for a good joke...which is obviously better than Snoopy who will shoot someone else for 7.56$.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by PVS

I don't know why you keep posting that statement. Honestly I don't even know the guy. If I wrote something that hilarious, believe me, I'd take credit for it. The guy is just a hack and socks everywhere in the forum. The following list below represents the people who he's sucessfully created socks for thus far.

Ushgarak = Ushomefree

Deano = Nuclear Winter

Blue Nocturne = whob

teh smart guy = Captain Fantastic

And I'm sure there are countless others. Funny as hell though. He has Captain Fantastic down pat..laughing laughing

Bardock42
I don't know why you keep posting that statement. Honestly I don't even know the guy. If I wrote something that hilarious, believe me, I'd take credit for it. The guy is just a hack and socks everywhere in the forum. The following list below represents the people who he's sucessfully created socks for thus far.

Ushgarak = Ushomefree

Deano = Nuclear Winter

Blue Nocturne = whob

And I'm sure there are countless others. Funny as hell though. He has Captain Fantastic down pat..laughing laughing

laughing <---this shows I am laughing

It must be you...it is so totally you just even more stupid. To be honest, I don't think anyone get down to that level except for you, you should take credit for that.

Lana
Because us mods have the ability to check IPs with this nifty little sockchecker we have. And it says that you and teh smart guy are the same person.

So.

grey fox

Ushgarak = Ushomefree

Deano = Nuclear Winter

Blue Nocturne = whob

Sure whob..sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
Because us mods have the ability to check IPs with this nifty little sockchecker we have. And it says that you and teh smart guy are the same person.

So.

Why is the guy not banned yet?

I think whob should be banned...I want to keep teh smart guy.

Deano

Deano = Nuclear Winter

sure

Lana
Why is the guy not banned yet?

I think whob should be banned...I want to keep teh smart guy.

Because I can't ban people.

Bardock42
Because I can't ban people.

Yeah, but he is been around for two days at least.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Deano
sure

No that's the sock name Deano. We know you're not "Nuclear Winter."

whobdamandog

So.

Have you ever heard of "dynamic ips" or "ip masking"

People do it all the time. Ridiculous allegations Lana..no substance to them whatsoever.

Lana
Have you ever heard of "dynamic ips" or "ip masking"

People do it all the time. Ridiculous allegations Lana..no substance to them whatsoever.

Three seperate matches. Explain that one. Usually there's only one.

Yeah, but he is been around for two days at least.

Because there's two flags for identifying people as socks and only one has come up, though it has on all three matches.

And the power to ban is sadly not mine.

lord xyz
Originally posted by PVS
and this thread proves it. Though, I loved the story he wrote droolio

whobdamandog

Because there's two flags for identifying people as socks and only one has come up, though it has on all three matches.

And the power to ban is sadly not mine.

Well I haven't done anything wrong. So I'm not worried about a thing.

Besides there are plenty of socks on this forum. To be quite honest, I think the only reason why you all are so fussed up with this guy is because he is making most of your positions look pretty silly. Now if he were mocking a position you disagreed with, I don't think you all would have a problem.

It's funny though, half of what he posts are the same arguments you all give in most of these threads..he just does it with much more style. laughing laughing

lord xyz
then, might I direct you to the big red report button in the corner?

lord xyz
Well I haven't done anything wrong. So I'm not worried about a thing.

Besides there are plenty of socks on this forum. To be quite honest, I think the only reason why you all are so fussed up with this guy is because he is making most of your positions look pretty silly. Now if he were mocking a position you disagreed with, I don't think you all would have a problem.

It's funny though, half of what he posts are the same arguments you all give in most of these threads..he just does it with much more style. laughing laughing wtf does not compute raver

NineCoronas

So. This would be his last strike right?

NineCoronas

And the power to ban is sadly not mine. Screenshot the check and post it. (Because I love you)

lord xyz
Whob is a shit actor

NineCoronas
Guys, I never thought I would witness a self-pwn.

lord xyz
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Guys, I never thought I would witness a self-pwn. and who can be sadder than Whob to do it?

grey fox
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Guys, I never thought I would witness a self-pwn.

Neither did i.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.