Belief maketh the God , therefore I am god ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
If god is held together/created by belief then surely using this method I should be able to become divine.

Ps. Please take this with a pinch of salt .

Lord Urizen
So far God's actions have only been spoken of or defined by people who BELEIVE in him.

From SIGHT, HEARING, READING, and FEELING...i have found that our definitions of God and those who claim to represent him create the SOCIAL standard for who he is.

Therefore, I beleive, we create God more than he creates us.

b-ball_chick
The One and Only God was not created by God. He was way, before we were, and he will always be whether we believe in him or not.

Shakyamunison
Yes, you are God, and so am I and every things else.

Aziz!
Originally posted by b-ball_chick
The One and Only God was not created by God. He was way, before we were, and he will always be whether we believe in him or not.

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet."
-- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
- Epicurus

Templares

How come he told that to you but didnt told me? sad .

b-ball_chick
Does people are just that, mere human beings. God is bigger and Greater that even our common minds can take. And if you want quotes too, read the Bible.

Shakyamunison
Does people are just that, mere human beings. God is bigger and Greater that even our common minds can take. And if you want quotes too, read the Bible.

But we created God, therefore, we are God.

Aziz!
"Don't you know there ain't no devil, it's just god when he's drunk."
-- Tom Waits

b-ball_chick
God is, was and will ways be, he is no human imagination.

Alliance
In your opinon.

b-ball_chick

Templares
God is my Uncle Tommy. He is an Alpha phi Omega. Plus he's a miracle worker; he creates babies, lots of them eek!.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.