Takion vs Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearless_lf
I Really hope this one Has not been done,But Anyway Takion vs The Spectre. (Takion Of New Gods).

Fearless_lf
Why Aint There Any Replies

Mider
dont know who takion is or what he can do.

Fearless_lf
Sorry I Thought People Knew. I Would Cancel it Or Something but I Don't Know How

Mider
just tell us who he is

Fearless_lf
Real Name-Joshua Sanders
Occupation-Leader Of New Gods
Powers-A Being Of Limitless Power Who Can Manipulate Matter And Energy In all Its Forms
I hope This Is Will Spark Someones Memory or Will Give Them A Sense Of Who He Is.

UniOmni
Takion at his full potential >>>>>>> 99.99% of the Presences Creation....and heaven and hell too. But as of right now?? He loses 100/10. But Takion could be up there with Lucifer and Mikey if DC ever writes him to his best.

Mider
what comics does he come out in?

Fearless_lf
His First Apperance If Thats What You Mean Is In Well... Takion #1

Mider
what are takions feats?

Takion
Takion looses.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Takion at his full potential >>>>>>> 99.99% of the Presences Creation....and heaven and hell too. But as of right now?? He loses 100/10. But Takion could be up there with Lucifer and Mikey if DC ever writes him to his best.
I doubt he could ever be more than Highfather. He was created from his portion of the Source just like Stayne was made from Darkseid's portion.

WhiteWitchKing
Spectre is above the New Gods. Spectre eventually walks all over Takion.

guy222
Originally posted by Fearless_lf
I Really hope this one Has not been done,But Anyway Takion vs The Spectre. (Takion Of New Gods).

hmmSpectre FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.