Is it possible...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
is it possible, in real life, for someone, if theyre strong enough, to carry an M60 by hand and operate it on his own. just wondering
confused

General Kon-El
you mean like bushwacker?

GODSCRIBE
http://www.olegvolk.net/olegv/newsite/gungames/M60.jpg

i hope that answers your question

General Kon-El
laughing out loud laughing

General Kon-El
I hope this answers it too

http://www.vietnampix.com/bilder/m60.jpg

braz
yea, but like on full auto with bandolier hangin out?

GODSCRIBE
Rambo can.

braz
lol. exactly. thats a movie. but could the punisher. like in real life?

General Kon-El
yeah i guess

braz
well. the thing is. im not sure if its possible because i debated this with my step dad, and he doesnt think there's a chance in hell for it to be possible, on full auto with one person operating it, with it not being on the bipods on the ground w/ someone just str8 carrying it like a regular gun. he says it has too much recoil, and would be impossible to aim with, and is also too heavy with all the ammo. and one other ?, even if it was possible, how would u carry all the ammo for iit? in bandoliers around ur body, or like a big backpack of ammo like the minigun on preadtor?

grey fox
Originally posted by braz
well. the thing is. im not sure if its possible because i debated this with my step dad, and he doesnt think there's a chance in hell for it to be possible, on full auto with one person operating it, with it not being on the bipods on the ground w/ someone just str8 carrying it like a regular gun. he says it has too much recoil, and would be impossible to aim with, and is also too heavy with all the ammo. and one other ?, even if it was possible, how would u carry all the ammo for iit? in bandoliers around ur body, or like a big backpack of ammo like the minigun on preadtor?

Your right their , one has to factor not only weight . But recoil of the weapon too . Those things have tripods for a reason.....

Soleran
its a heavy "squirt" gun, if you go all out the recoil would have you shooting birds out of the sky same with most automatic weapons, which is a big reason why the m16 and many other weapons have a 3 round burst capability over full auto.

badabing
Here are the specs for an M-60.
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m60e3.htm

Tassadar
Yes

jgiant
PUnisher can do it...he is is in near peak phiscal condition for a man

braz
^yea, thats what i was sayin, som1 like Frank would be strong enough, but what about the ammo, do u think he'd just have a pair of bandoliers over himself or what?

Tron
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Rambo can.

And Ahnuld.

Skeets
The guy from Full metal jacket.......no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by jgiant
PUnisher can do it...he is is in near peak phiscal condition for a man

Why am I not suprised by your post laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.