Colossus vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Punisher has all his conventional weapons, with unlimited ammo.

Colossus has his hands tied behind his back with adamantium braces.

Who wins?

grey fox
Colossus.

Metal up , fall on Frank.

srankmissingnin
I'm not sure how durable his insides are but Frank could start fireing bullets down Colossus' throat..

snoopdogg
Well Colossus broke out of vibranium bonds one time. But this is adamantium.

Good fight under these conditions.

The Fake Macoy
There's no way for Punisher to win this, since his conventional weapons can't hurt Colossus. Sooner or later, Colossus will catch Frank and kill him.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm not sure how durable his insides are but Frank could start fireing bullets down Colossus' throat.. yeah...no 1. Frank's too short to even reach colossus' throat and 2. a big dude like him isn't just going to let him prance up to him and start blastin.

Sam Z
Colossus wins.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
yeah...no 1. Frank's too short to even reach colossus' throat and 2. a big dude like him isn't just going to let him prance up to him and start blastin.

Oh, I just assumed that Colossus wasn't trying to fight back and he was just sitting there hand cuffed

GODSCRIBE
Oh, I just assumed that Colossus wasn't trying to fight back and he was just sitting there hand cuffed

i hope youre being sarcastic.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
i hope youre being sarcastic.

Why? Its the only way this could even be close to a fair "fight"

DarkCrawler
His insides turn into metal too.

GODSCRIBE
lmao, so he just takes free shots at him while colossus doesnt retaliate? what would the point of that be? atleast with his arms tied behind his back (colossus), frank can still evade him. maybe figure out a way to incapacitate him.

superman41082
Colossus kicks Frank in his face and decapitates him....

GODSCRIBE
hhahaha, id love to see that.

Tron
I'm not sure how durable his insides are but Frank could start fireing bullets down Colossus' throat..

His insides are just a durable.

The Fake Macoy
Why is this considered a fight again?

Mr. Valentine
Because some people like Tieing others up and beating them into submission sad damn those s and m freaks! stick out tongue

Rewmac
Colossus doesn't even need his hand, starts to run toward Punisher who obviously wants to shoot him and so... (even some grenades) but that never stopped him...Dashes or kick Punisher and Mr. Castle dies right there...

GODSCRIBE
lmao...yesss...more!! think of the most brutal way punisher dies.

Tassadar
Colossus wins

nimrod009
Haha, what more needs to be said? Collossus wins with ease!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.