naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goldfire
does anyone want to do a naruto rpg I'm naruto

rare_fox
No perrmisson noob your going to get shot down by the man

Goldfire
how do i get permission

silent dreams
theres a thread already so get some players a bring it back.

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by rare_fox
No perrmisson noob your going to get shot down by the man Once again..

1.BE NICE TO NEW PEOPLE! They don't know what their doing, it's not their fault.

2.Look at the top thread..post your game idea there and wait until Ushgarak gives you the "ok"

JacopeX
No perrmisson noob your going to get shot down by the man Hes new in this board, cut him some slack iight

Wild Cherry
No perrmisson noob your going to get shot down by the man Chill the **** out. I hate when people are like that. I could be just as mean to you for multiple reasons. And ' The man' ? What the f**k?

NBT
How about everyone chills out! wink

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by NBT
How about everyone chills out! wink I over use that word so much stick out tongue i luv it. I just hate when people are hypocritical erm i dont like to see others being picked on for no reason. Im soft stick out tongue

Leon x 20
I'm a n00b. Yea they do it because they think there all high and mighty.

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Leon x 20
I'm a n00b. i hate that word roll eyes (sarcastic) It's so stereotypical.

Leon x 20
Lol! laughing Man i hate when people do that because they think there all high and mighty. And they can't even spell "Permission."

JacopeX
Originally posted by Leon x 20
I'm a n00b. Yea they do it because they think there all high and mighty. I dont care who or when you joined KMc, i treat everyone the same, and yea n00b sounds sterotype

NBT
Well you know what. I just beat a bum down a few hours ago. Threw my 6 month sister off her bed. And told this noob on KMC i was gonna kill him. But i'm still sweet. angel_not

Leon x 20
Yea i know you do Jacob X.

JacopeX
Originally posted by NBT
Well you know what. I just beat a bum down a few hours ago. Threw my 6 month sister off her bed. And told this noob on KMC i was gonna kill him. But i'm still sweet. angel_not erm...ok

NBT
Tee Hee! big grin Gotta go to the barbcue C'ya guys.

Leon x 20
Yea i gotta go to going to the Barbecue.

Wild Cherry
well we should stop before we all get banned for chatting on a soon to be closed thread. Sorry ush. angel Im out no expression

Goldfire
thank u i didnt know confused Happy Dance

JacopeX
itz ii ght, happened to me in my first day here but dont post here again or else ush will ban us

SRY USH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.