A Smashing entrance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

littleredhat
I was thinking that when the Hulk returns from his exile to the planet of the leather skirts his reunion to the people who sent were responcible for his unwanted vacation should be somthing truely special.

Here's what I see.

Tony Stark enters his plush office to find Bruce Banner sitting in his chair with a face splitting grin on his face.

"Hi Tony."

How do you he'll do it?

grey fox
Civil war rages , unnoticed a large object hurtles through the sky and finally slams into the earth. Red hot blazing skin cools slowly , the cells regenerating themselves back to a healthy green colour.

Raising him self the incredible hulk turns towards the now shocked crowd a smile appears upon his face.

HULK SMASH !!!!

jgiant
Hulk better smash a few heavey hitters when he comes back all at once...i hope all the major teams in marvel team up to stop his rampage and they get there ass's kicked in...HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DigiMark007
Quick Freeze made a very similar thread a while back, and it just got bumped recently. Please use that.

Closed.

DigiMark007
the link

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t396063.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.