Saddest Movie You've Ever Seen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC_GG
What's the saddest movie you've ever seen? Also whats the saddest scene in the movie?

The saddest movie i've ever seen in my life would have to be Schindler's List. The saddest scene is the ending where Oskar Schindler says how he could've done more. It made me cry so much that i felt like leaving. Plus the movie is graphic but it's ok and also the kid who was trying to hide from the Nazis and ends up hiding in the toilet. That made me cry too.

office jesus
Wasn't there already a thread like this a long time ago? Ah well. The Green Mile gets my vote.

Koala MeatPie
Forest Gump.

Allthought being the man I am, I am impervious to emotions.

Yet that movie has brought me the closest to "feeling" as any other movie.

tabby999
American History X - danny getting shot, kills me every time

Bardock42
The Jackal.

BackFire
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Schindlers List, United 93, Elephant Man and Requiem for a Dream.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Schindlers List, United 93, Elephant Man and Requiem for a Dream.

I agree with One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest....great movie, yet really, really sad in the end.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
'Watership Down' is so sad. I can't watch it anymore.

Eis
Originally posted by Bardock42
The Jackal.
I can't remember if you really liked that movie or you really hated it. I think it was the latter...

Anyway, only one I can think of right now 'Schindler's List'.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
I can't remember if you really liked that movie or you really hated it. I think it was the latter...

Anyway, only one I can think of right now 'Schindler's List'.

Wrong, I ****ing loved that movie, up until Richard "****ing stupid bastard ******* ***** ass mother****ing **********" Gere killing the Jackal instead of dying a horrible agonizing death...

RZA
Gladiator - the final scene at the end and the music playing right after it gets me every time.

The Locusts - poor Flyboy sad

Dusty
The Green Mile

Impediment
The Color Purple, The Elephant Man, Requiem for a Dream, The Green Mile, and May.

Ieatbabies
My Dog Skip.

Dusty
Also, Million Dollar Baby.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Dusty
The Green Mile Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Forest Gump.

Prelude Pianist
Titanic.
Rofl Just kidding, My saddest movie I've ever saw has to be Schindlers List.

systemshock2
It was already mentioned before, but definitely "The Elephant Man". It's one of those situations where the movie is so good you want to see it again, but because it's so sad it makes each viewing very depressing.

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
Forrest Gump and Titanic were sad in the end..very much so.

Scarecrow756
Star Wars Episode III Revenge of The Sith.

The Order 66 scene, the music was so sad and when I saw it first time in the threatres I remember just about nearly every Star Wars fan in the threatre was crying.

musicislife
Elephant Man.

ibleedyankeeblu
La Bella Vita.

SnakeEyes
Life as a House

maniaco
Titanic maybe!! I cried everytime I watched it!!

johnny cash fan
I'll have to say in cast away when he loses his dear friend Wilson(who is a volleyball)

Dark Assassin
Million Dollar Baby.

zslick
hahaha no no no no the stupidest dumbist movie ever freakin made was that dumba$$ movies called blair witch program!!!

DeVi| D0do
yeah like totally aye

EPIIIBITES
Monster's Ball gave me a lump in the throat...just a tiny one

sorrow
City of Angel...

Revernd Maynard
Benji

Bardock42
Originally posted by ibleedyankeeblu
La Bella Vita.

This brings me to another very sad and good movie...."Life is Beautiful" ....such a good film.

Dark Assassin
Originally posted by zslick
hahaha no no no no the stupidest dumbist movie ever freakin made was that dumba$$ movies called blair witch program!!!

Wow, you're bright. We're talking about the saddest movie, not the dumbest. And it's "The Blair witch project."

johnny cash fan
Originally posted by Bardock42
This brings me to another very sad and good movie...."Life is Beautiful" ....such a good film.

Loved that movie. big grin

Silverback
The Elephant Man, number 1 with a bullit on my list.

brightlights
Graveyard of the Fireflies (anime).

I've never seen anything more sad or depressing than that.

I get scared to watch it ..

Sludge
The scenes directly centered around the death of William Wallace's wife in Braveheart were pretty powerful.

TGryph
AI

My wife and I were so depressed when we walked out of the theatre after seeing that Downerfest we both just wanted to lie down and not move for three days.

TGryph

Zilverz
Braveheart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.