What if...Wolverine vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
Excuse me for doing a what if stick out tongue

Let's say Wolverine had Hulk's strength, and Professor Xavier's mind (including TP / TK).

...would he stand a chance against Thanos?

Soujaboy
No

capt it up
Originally posted by nimrod009
Excuse me for doing a what if stick out tongue

Let's say Wolverine had Hulk's strength, and Professor Xavier's mind (including TP / TK).

...would he stand a chance against Thanos?
does he still retain wolverines combat trainign experience and skills?
also does he get hulks duability?

The Fake Macoy
Even if he did, that's still not enough to beat Thanos.

capt it up
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Even if he did, that's still not enough to beat Thanos.
it might be. if he has hulk durability and strength he could last long enough for his TP to take thanos down

RogerRamjet
he'd destroy Thanos... no sweat...roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
he'd destroy Thanos... no sweat...roll eyes (sarcastic)
oh I dotn think he beat thanos I think he could take maby 3 wins at best

Soujaboy
Thanos would win 10/10, he's just that good.

DigiMark007
*smacks forhead*

...and I was just about to make this thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
Originally posted by capt it up
does he still retain wolverines combat trainign experience and skills?
also does he get hulks duability? wolverine doesnt have more combat experience than thanos....

TheKahn
Originally posted by Soujaboy
No

That about sums it up. yes

King KAM
Originally posted by TheKahn
That about sums it up. yes agreed

Soleran
Thanos smacks him around like a little girl still 10/10 for Thanos.

long pig
Does Wolverine get 6ft long Adamantium claws? Like in my dreams?! eek!

Thanos_6383
Thanos.

grey fox
Thanois lazily pimp smack's the fool for entering his throne room while he was watching WAG

nimrod009
Originally posted by capt it up
it might be. if he has hulk durability and strength he could last long enough for his TP to take thanos down

I forgot about the durability part...yes, he has Hulk's durability and amazing healing factor too.

I'm with you on this Capt, I thought Wolverine had a chance in this too, he'd be a hell of a beast with these powers.

Having read the thread replies, I guess not though laughing

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by TheKahn
That about sums it up. yes

I think Hell No, is more apt.

hulk=strength
uh if it was just hulks strength an not xaviers mind he have a better chance cause hed be more savage

capt it up
Originally posted by nimrod009
I forgot about the durability part...yes, he has Hulk's durability and amazing healing factor too.

I'm with you on this Capt, I thought Wolverine had a chance in this too, he'd be a hell of a beast with these powers.

Having read the thread replies, I guess not though laughing
lol me too man I realy thought he atleast hold his own for a little while, but I guess we were wrong lol

Fanboy
Wolverine still dies he is still a hairy little midget comapred to Thanos and a hole bunch of other.

boriquaking55
Ooh, I would just love to see Wolverine fight Thanos in a comic one on one just once. I can just imagine the X-fanboys hearts breaking as Wolverine gets destroyed like an insect. Maybe that would knock his ass down a peg or two, and we wouldn't have to see him on every Marvel cover and superhero team. In fact, some1 like Thanos should come come to Earth and kill that miserable little canadian just in a couple pages of one of his 100 comics (like the Collective did to "fake" Alpha Flight) That would be classic.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Ooh, I would just love to see Wolverine fight Thanos in a comic one on one just once. I can just imagine the X-fanboys hearts breaking as Wolverine gets destroyed like an insect. Maybe that would knock his ass down a peg or two, and we wouldn't have to see him on every Marvel cover and superhero team. In fact, some1 like Thanos should come come to Earth and kill that miserable little canadian just in a couple pages of one of his 100 comics (like the Collective did to "fake" Alpha Flight) That would be classic.

I'd NEVER want to see this actually happen. Common sense says wolverine would be smoked in nanoseconds, so the jobber aura would be in full force to drag it out for an entire issue. Remember when bone claws wolverine managed to cut thanos? Imagine a whole issue full of crap like that. It would be a travesty.

Tassadar
Originally posted by boriquaking55

Your hate of Wolverine is unnecessary
Thanos wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.