Thor(no hammer) vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Odin has merged all of the hammer's powers into Thor. So basically it's Thor no hammer, but with all of the hammers powers. Can he match supes ? who wins.

JOE NUNEZ
This could be a good idea for Marvel, to make Thor more superman like.

badabing
I'll say Thor wins the majority, but barely. That's a lot of lightning raining down on Superman. Thor 5.5/10.

diabloman
thor gets his ass kicked without his hammer

badabing
The hammer is merged with Thor though.

diabloman
but he still needs his hammer to fly

badabing
Originally posted by diabloman
but he still needs his hammer to fly
Odin has merged all of the hammer's powers into Thor. So basically it's Thor no hammer, but with all of the hammers powers. Can he match Supes ? who wins.
Joe Nunez merged all the hammer's powers with Thor on this thread.

diabloman
of course hes still class 100 without it. but he needs it to fly and create lighting

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by badabing
Odin has merged all of the hammer's powers into Thor. So basically it's Thor no hammer, but with all of the hammers powers. Can he match Supes ? who wins.
Joe Nunez merged all the hammer's powers with Thor on this thread. Dude, it's not rocket science. I guess at this time everyones drunk.

JOE NUNEZ
Thanx, for explaining it badabing.

diabloman
whats he got the damn thing for if your saying he doesnt need it to use his powers against supes ?

JOE NUNEZ
whats he got the damn thing for if your saying he doesnt need it to use his powers against supes ? What? rephrase your question again without screaming. The way you formated your question it doesn't make sense.

badabing
whats he got the damn thing for if your saying he doesnt need it to use his powers against supes ?
Oh boy. doh

diabloman
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
What? rephrase your question again without screaming. The way you formated your question it doesn't make sense. badabing was saying that mjornirs powers are inside him and he doesnt need the hammer to fight supes.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by badabing
Oh boy. doh Same thing I was thinking. Diabloman= smart

badabing
Please re-read the stipulations of the thread.

diabloman
i see what it says but i disagree. yes i know the powers are still in him withouth the hammer. but i still say hes more powerful when he has it. he has more abilities for sure

JOE NUNEZ
i see what it says but i disagree. yes i know the powers are still in him withouth the hammer. but i still say hes more powerful when he has it. he has more abilities for sure OK so you understand. Do you like this new Thor.

diabloman
OK so you understand. Do you like this new Thor. i guess

TheKahn
Odin has merged all of the hammer's powers into Thor. So basically it's Thor no hammer, but with all of the hammers powers. Can he match supes ? who wins.

eer

So how exactly would the outcome of this fight differ from a standard Hammer-wielding Thor vs Superman fight? The combatants are the same and the same abilities of each would still come into play (with the caveat that now, obviously, Thor couldn't be stripped of Mjolnir).

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
eer

So how exactly would the outcome of this fight differ from a standard Hammer-wielding Thor vs Superman fight? The combatants are the same and the same abilities of each would still come into play (with the caveat that now, obviously, Thor couldn't be stripped of Mjolnir).

I agree. It's basically pointless to take away his hammer but still keep the hammer's powers. What's the difference between that, and him keeping the actual hammer? confused

JOE NUNEZ
Well the point is my dear friends is, that Thor wouldn't use the hammer as clobbering bat. He would use his god given abilities to fight hand to hand . Plus what ever other abilities the hammer grants him.

batdude123
Well the point is my dear friends is, that Thor wouldn't use the hammer as clobbering bat. He would use his god given abilities to fight hand to hand . Plus what ever other abilities the hammer grants him.

What the f**k? I still don't really see much of a difference.

JOE NUNEZ
Hey batedude, Ive noticed you always hate on my threads.I think its not personal , but I do think it comes out of or main disagreement Marvel or Dc. Yeah you lean to DC heroes while I tend to like Marvel. What ever our biases let's not hate on threads. If you don't like my thread simply don't participate, but when you make comments like this thread is stupid, it just takes up useless space.Anyway wouldn't this Thor be better , I mean he wouldn't have to rely on his hammer like he usually does.

batdude123
Hey batedude, Ive noticed you always hate on my threads.I think its not personal , but I do think it comes out of or main disagreement Marvel or Dc. Yeah you lean to DC heroes while I tend to like Marvel. What ever our biases let's not hate on threads. If you don't like my thread simply don't participate, but when you make comments like this thread is stupid, it just takes up useless space.Anyway wouldn't this Thor be better , I mean he wouldn't have to rely on his hammer like he usually does.

I'm not hating at all. smile I always enjoy the Thor vs. Superman threads. By the way, I like Marvel just as much as I like DC. Just because my favorite character is Batman, does NOT mean that I like DC anymore than I like Marvel. It may seem that way to you, but that is not the case. big grin Anyways, I just didn't really see much of a difference ON HOW THE OUTCOME OF THE FIGHT WOULD DIFFER THAN ANY OTHER TIME. That's all I was trying to say. However, I DO think that this version of Thor would be a little bit cooler. He wouldn't have to always rely on the hammer. That's a good idea JOE! Happy Dance

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by batdude123
I'm not hating at all. smile I always enjoy the Thor vs. Superman threads. By the way, I like Marvel just as much as I like DC. Just because my favorite character is Batman, does NOT mean that I like DC anymore than I like Marvel. It may seem that way to you, but that is not the case. big grin Anyways, I just didn't really see much of a difference ON HOW THE OUTCOME OF THE FIGHT WOULD DIFFER THAN ANY OTHER TIME. That's all I was trying to say. However, I DO think that this version of Thor would be a little bit cooler. He wouldn't have to always rely on the hammer. That's a good idea JOE! Happy Dance Instead of an ''S'' on his chest he would have a pic of the hammer.

aliveinboston

He can beat superman without the hammer on purely physical terms since superman is certainly not stronger than Drax the Destroyer with the Power Gem. Also, Thor doesnt need the hammer to summon lightning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.