DANIKA- Movie Thriller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bbaiardi
I'm looking for more information on the release of DANIKA- a thriller
starring Marissa Tomei...Sounds like a great summer story.

Anybody have info????

Thanx.

Liz

Thorinn
You should try the movie section yes

ebeanergrl
I worked for the company producing the Danika movie. It is currently in post-production...all the editing is wrapping up, and it will be released once that is complete. I would expect the release to be some time Fall/Winter 2006 if it doesn't go STV (Straight to Video).

I have seen the movie--it is a very well written psychological thriller story and has a great plot. The version I saw was not finished, but at a pre-viewing at the producers home a few months back...There were some major plot holes and areas that didn't line up, as well as some things that needed editing (camera tracks, obvious cuts, ect) but once completed it should be a great film. Pay close attention, and never think you have it figured out...its a backwarks working forwards and flashback kinda plot...Marissa is very convincing and plays the role well...Hope it makes it through post production and into theaters but we'll see.........

ebeanergrl
Correction to above post--and since there is the most rediculous rule on this forum that you can only edit up to 15 minutes after making your OWN post....I have made a second post for a correction of info...how lame

In any case--made a mistake with the release date--should be Fall/Winter 2007. Danika had its public release on June 10th, 2006 in Las Vegas, but it is still waiting being picked up by a distributer (Lions Gate, Universal Studios...whoever) to make it available in theaters. Hope this info helps!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.