Capt VS Nitro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
no prep who wins?

also this is current nitro vs current capt.

if this fight been done before sorry

aso who is the top american super soldier?

capt it up
any takers?

DarkCrawler
When has Nitro been an super soldier? Do you mean Nuke?

King_Mungi
Ladies and gentlemen...I'm back, and still feel like shit sad

Anyways yeah he most likely means Nuke, the guy with the american flag on his face. Next month we will see what this new and improved Nuke can do.

srankmissingnin
Classic Nuke was a tough bastard

DarkCrawler
I think Cap beat him on that DD comic, though...?

King_Mungi
Well apparently this new version is mostly cybernetic, but we havn't seen him fight yet.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I think Cap beat him on that DD comic, though...?

I don't remember. I remeber that Nuke fell on some power lines, got fried and was sent to a miltary prison if I recall. I think Cap tried to help him but I'm not sure.

capt it up
shit I ment NUKE. my bad all I totaly messed up his name.

Nuke has been upgraded for the past 20 years.
He more thne likly far stronger and faster then capt. also he ****ing crazy.

badabing
Originally posted by capt it up
shit I ment NUKE. my bad all I totaly messed up his name.

Nuke has been upgraded for the past 20 years.
He more thne likly far stronger and faster then capt. also he ****ing crazy.
Capt, you can PM a mod to change the title. wink

capt it up
Originally posted by badabing
Capt, you can PM a mod to change the title. wink
oh aight thanks .

King KAM
capt has made his name on beating up stronger more crazy super-soldiers, nuke goes down, he just aint got what it takes.

capt it up
Originally posted by King KAM
capt has made his name on beating up stronger more crazy super-soldiers, nuke goes down, he just aint got what it takes.
tell me how he does not have what it takes?

King KAM
tell me how he does not have what it takes? you are a proven one-arc villain fanboy. but i will explain anyway.

Nuke is nothing special, Captain America takes out men stronger,faster,more durable, than nuke all the time, cap has FAR more fighting experience, he is more rational on the battle feild, and he knows exactly what he is up against.

capt it up
you are a proven one-arc villain fanboy. but i will explain anyway.

Nuke is nothing special, Captain America takes out men stronger,faster,more durable, than nuke all the time, cap has FAR more fighting experience, he is more rational on the battle feild, and he knows exactly what he is up against.
umm u do realize nuke ahs been around for years and years. he not a one arc guy.

also capt does not have more experience. nuke ahs been fightign sicne vietnam. capt was frozen for years. it highyl unlikly capt has more experience.

who has capt beat that was not only stronger, but faster, more durable who feels no pain and was trained by the same people as capt. who if im not mistaken was also given the serum as well.

srankmissingnin
Nuke is has only ever appeared in one Daredevil story arc, he has a flash back cameo in Wolverine and there was photo of him when that X-Men issue where Wolverine, Cyc and Phantomex stormed weapon x.

He is a one arc villian... that is getting a second one.

King KAM
umm u do realize nuke ahs been around for years and years. he not a one arc guy.

also capt does not have more experience. nuke ahs been fightign sicne vietnam. capt was frozen for years. it highyl unlikly capt has more experience.

who has capt beat that was not only stronger, but faster, more durable who feels no pain and was trained by the same people as capt. who if im not mistaken was also given the serum as well.
i know just as much about nuke as you do boy

cap does have more experience, nuke fought in nam, and then did some covert missions, and now hasnt been used in 20years. Capt fought 4years sstraight in WWII and ever since he has been unfrozen is the busyest man in freaking hero-dom, he fights constantly in his solo, he is always on a shield mission, and he is a full-time avenger, cap has the experience edge, experience doesnt always mean years, it means encounters, and cap has had thousands.

he might have been made by the same people but he aint got caps training, the people who trained cap were on their last leg if not dead by the time nuke came along, and cap beats stronger,faster,more durable people allllllllllll the time, just look at his respect thread, cap even says it himself, that strength and durability aint gonna be enough to beat him.

cap wins, better trained, better h2h, knowlege of pressure points, and sheild.

King KAM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Nuke is has only ever appeared in one Daredevil story arc, he has a flash back cameo in Wolverine and there was photo of him when that X-Men issue where Wolverine, Cyc and Phantomex stormed weapon x.

He is a one arc villian... that is getting a second one. lol, pwnage

srankmissingnin

cap does have more experience, nuke fought in nam, and then did some covert missions, and now hasnt been used in 20years. Capt fought 4years sstraight in WWII and ever since he has been unfrozen is the busyest man in freaking hero-dom, he fights constantly in his solo, he is always on a shield mission, and he is a full-time avenger, cap has the experience edge, experience doesnt always mean years, it means encounters, and cap has had thousands.

he might have been made by the same people but he aint got caps training, the people who trained cap were on their last leg if not dead by the time nuke came along, and cap beats stronger,faster,more durable people allllllllllll the time, just look at his respect thread, cap even says it himself, that strength and durability aint gonna be enough to beat him.

Daredevil attempted to use pressure points on Nuke... it was a no go

King KAM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Daredevil attempted to use pressure points on Nuke... it was a no go because of the plastic skin? figured that could be a problem, but he isnt invincible, can u tell me what DD he appeared in so i can read them? ive read up on him, but i would like to read the actual comics.

srankmissingnin
Daredevil 230-233

capt it up

for those 20 years all they did was upgrade him and run test on him to improve ever part of him. do u hoenstly think they have not been running fighting styles derectly into his brain?
how about u post some of these people capt has beaten.

King KAM
for those 20 years all they did was upgrade him and run test on him to improve ever part of him. do u hoenstly think they have not been running fighting styles derectly into his brain?
how about u post some of these people capt has beaten. why when u can stop being lazy and go see for yourself, and capt has already beaten a more durable person with knowlege of every known fighitng style, that dont mean jack against the cap, cap has the "x" factor, just like mr.howlett, no-one puts on his game face like cap.

capt it up
s capt eevr beaten that enw every fighting style who was mroe durable?
please im beggin to know.

how about u stop being lazy and post them becuase I think ur full of it.

King KAM
s capt eevr beaten that enw every fighting style who was mroe durable?
please im beggin to know.

how about u stop being lazy and post them becuase I think ur full of it. ok....ok....gawd....demanding litte person... http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamericav3034159bj.jpg http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamericav3034161pe.jpg

some of his fight with cache, the lving computer.

capt it up
ok....ok....gawd....demanding litte person... http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamericav3034159bj.jpg http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamericav3034161pe.jpg

some of his fight with cache, the lving computer.
how does thta help ur agruement? capt says he stornger, faster and better trained then the living computer. that was totaly useless for u to post.

King KAM
how does thta help ur agruement? capt says he stornger, faster and better trained then the living computer. that was totaly useless for u to post. nope u said for me to post one where the guy knew more styles, and was more durable, so i did just that....i was technically right.

capt it up
nope u said for me to post one where the guy knew more styles, and was more durable, so i did just that....i was technically right.
ecpt for thefact capt siad he was far better trained.
still does not help ur arguement at all

King KAM
ecpt for thefact capt siad he was far better trained.
still does not help ur arguement at all sure it does, cache knows every fighting style, but cap is still better trained, just like nuke may know more styles,but cap is still better trained.

capt it up
sure it does, cache knows every fighting style, but cap is still better trained, just like nuke may know more styles,but cap is still better trained.
nuke was trianed as well unlike the livng computer he also was trained by the US goverment.

so no it realy does not help ur arguement

King KAM
nuke was trianed as well unlike the livng computer he also was trained by the US goverment.

so no it realy does not help ur arguement nuke hasnt shown any of this talent.....

so its all specualtion right?

capt it up
nuke hasnt shown any of this talent.....

so its all specualtion right?
actauly he showed it vs DD

srankmissingnin
Classic Nuke is too stupid to beat Cap in a fight the mojority of the time. Maybe his new upgrades will make up for the fact that his a pyscho brick on a killing spree but Cap beats classic Nuke the majority of the time.

DarkCrawler
I read the DD issues. Cap defeated him in three pages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.