Ancient sith weapon for separatists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi fernando
First i wanna make clear i know this is EU. and that EU is not reliable data. but it maybe as well be very true information.

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/starwarstheclonewars/gameinfo.htm

are we gonna see this ancient sith weapon???

is it the so called crystal that consumed anakin and turned him to the darkside?

Ushgarak
Nah, not meant to be an indication of anything in the way of a proper plot arc. I guess this is what KJ was trying to find out about when he looked at Dooku's EU entry.

queeq
KJ???

Ushgarak
Yeah, KJ read the databank entry for Dooku and asked what the Sith weapon was. Now we know it is just a reference to this computer game plot.

queeq
Okay.... well, cool.

sand person no. 10
there's nothing of course to say that the death star isn't the sith weapon, its a weapon used by the sith, seems simple to me.

Ushgarak
Err... well, a. not really it isn't, and b. it wasn;t built until way after this.

queeq
Quite. It's operational for the first time in ANH.

jedi fernando
remember it has the word "ancient" and the deathstar is supposed to be the "ultimate technological weapon", quite the opposite.

i was thinking of a holocron kinda thingy

queeq
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! big grin

Julie
what's wrong with a holocron?

yerssot
it's not in the movies, I think

Julie
But it might be....would you have a problem if it was...because it started out as EU?

yerssot
no, there are lots of things that started out EU that made it to the movies!
*starts dreaming away, thinking about Aayla Secura*

Julie
I see....She's not my favorite character...but I'm sure I would like her even more than I do now it I had read any of the comics that have her as a main character

yerssot
oh, yes, she's very nice smile

Julie
Nice as a character...or nice as in nice looking and as a character...?

yerssot
definitly nice looking big grin

Corran
So if a pig was better looking would it cease to be a filthy animal?

yerssot
you call Aayla a pig???? mad

Corran
No fool.

yerssot
you call her a no fool???

Corran
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
You called her a roll eyes (sarcastic) ? confused

aneekin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.