Firelord vs Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Most feel he's second rate compared to Surfer.....How does he fare against Superman's lil "cousin"??

JOE NUNEZ
I dont see him beating a Herald.

UniOmni
Some feel that at the time of his death, Kon was pretty much on par with his cousin at HIS time of death. In other words, as powerful as DOS Superman.

JOE NUNEZ
Yeah, but it was never proven it was just speculation.

long pig
Firelord whooped up pretty good on both Thor and Herc at the same time. The two went as far as to say "Maybe we ARE like ants to him".

UniOmni
I say Superboy takes 5/10.

Juntai
Originally posted by long pig
Firelord whooped up pretty good on both Thor and Herc at the same time. The two went as far as to say "Maybe we ARE like ants to him". And then he lost to Spiderman.

Validus
Firelord should take this.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Juntai
And then he lost to Spiderman.

no expression

Skeets
Firelord 9/10 that one time for when he thinks it's another Spiderman jobbing moment........

Accel
Originally posted by Juntai
And then he lost to Spiderman.
So did Superboy.

*gets tackled for bringing up crappy crossover*

Validus
I remember Spider-Man beating up Masterson Thor. no expression

Soljer
Ignoring the INCREDIBLE events of PIS, Superboy doesn't stand a chance against this Herald.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
I remember Spider-Man beating up Masterson Thor. no expression
And he was working absorbing man and titania before that.........shock

Avalonofthewind
If Spidey has the speed and strength to do it, then Superboy certainly does.

In all honesty though. Firelord 7/10. 8/10 if Superboy still has that actual weakness to fire attacks.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
If Spidey has the speed and strength to do it, then Superboy certainly does.

In all honesty though. Firelord 7/10. 8/10 if Superboy still has that actual weakness to fire attacks. I don't believe he does every since he started to develope his real Kryptonian powers. He not only has TK as a defense now, but natural immunity.

UniOmni
Didn't Batgirl manage to hurt Superboy however?? Thats way more shameful than being beaten by the original underdog, Spiderman!!

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Some feel that at the time of his death, Kon was pretty much on par with his cousin at HIS time of death. In other words, as powerful as DOS Superman.
Kon was good but I certainly don't buy him pimping Maxima like the Byrne/Jurgens Superman did.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7487/15ow2.th.jpg http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3407/25bf.th.jpg

Skeets
And people doubt Supes's Pimp hand......

Soleran
Firelord Wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.