Captain America's Shield, IMPORTANT!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
i was looking for one online, and i found one but its too expensive...and my chick wont buy it for me....i wanna cry.... i NEED that sheild...when i look at it, it calls my name...like the ring from lord of the rings to smeagol....i need the shield it was meant for me, its ...destiny...

grey fox
Originally posted by King KAM
i was looking for one online, and i found one but its too expensive...and my chick wont buy it for me....i wanna cry.... i NEED that sheild...when i look at it, it calls my name...like the ring from lord of the rings to smeagol....i need the shield it was meant for me, its ...destiny...

Here

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Captain-America-Shield-4-Dress-Up-Costume- Marvel_W0QQitemZ9520481782QQcategoryZ19255QQssPage
NameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mr. Valentine
Damn man, i say we start a "Kam's Shield" charity and go round the forum from each person to give $50 (im sure we'll get enough)

Rewmac
i was looking for one online, and i found one but its too expensive...and my chick wont buy it for me....i wanna cry.... i NEED that sheild...when i look at it, it calls my name...like the ring from lord of the rings to smeagol....i need the shield it was meant for me, its ...destiny... And you call me a fanboy??? laughing laughing

HellMaster93

grey fox

juggernaut66666
you are the worst fanboy ever laughing laughing laughing

steverules
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/captain-america- shield_W0QQitemZ6630804373QQcategoryZ33810QQssPage
NameZWD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Rewmac
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
you are the worst fanboy ever laughing laughing laughing Co-signed...Juggs when are we buyin' those X-Men suits? laughing laughing

willRules

steverules
I know why his GF won't buy it for him. Because if he had that shield he'd love it more than her, take it for day's out, have candle lit dinners with it, go to the movies with it, take a vacation with it etc. She would no longer serve any purpose in his life.

willRules
laughing out loud

littleredhat
Will your GF pay for metal working classes? Then you could make your own. smart

HellMaster93
Originally posted by Rewmac
Co-signed...Juggs when are we buyin' those X-Men suits? laughing laughing laughing out loud I call dibs on the titanium alloy Wolverine claws (and, obviously, bone implants) and spandex suit!

DigiMark007
*considers outbidding Kam*

shifty

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by steverules
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/captain-america- shield_W0QQitemZ6630804373QQcategoryZ33810QQssPage
NameZWD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Now that is something I could see myself buying then immediately hurting someone or breaking something by throwing it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Now that is something I could see myself buying then immediately hurting someone or breaking something by throwing it.

laughing out loud yeah....

The current bid is $407. Looks like Kam's out of luck again (but don't worry, it wasn't me...I couldn't afford a quarter of that).

HellMaster93
Nah... that was my pet dog! big grin

King KAM
Originally posted by DigiMark007
laughing out loud yeah....

The current bid is $407. Looks like Kam's out of luck again (but don't worry, it wasn't me...I couldn't afford a quarter of that). i want that shield so bad im gonna cry....sad , i dream about it, i want it!!!!! it was meant to be mine, i am meant to weild it for justice, and idealistic causes.....i just know i am....

DigiMark007
i want that shield so bad im gonna cry....sad , i dream about it, i want it!!!!! it was meant to be mine, i am meant to weild it for justice, and idealistic causes.....i just know i am....

"And here's Steve with our news bulletin:

Thanks Diane. In other news today, a rogue teenager dressed as Captain America was found mortally wounded outside of Chucky Cheese restaurant in New Britain. Apparently, he was trying to stop a mugging that involved a pop gun, a 5-year-old, and some Chucky's tokens. The mugger laughed so hard at the site of the masked Avenger that he ruptured his spleen, at which point he became angry and shot the Captain America impersonator.

...thanks Steve. More on this tragic story at 11..."

stick out tongue

A.J

Thanks Diane. In other news today, a rogue teenager dressed as Captain America was found mortally wounded outside of Chucky Cheese restaurant in New Britain. Apparently, he was trying to stop a mugging that involved a pop gun, a 5-year-old, and some Chucky's tokens. The mugger laughed so hard at the site of the masked Avenger that he ruptured his spleen, at which point he became angry and shot the Captain America impersonator.

stick out tongue laughing

King KAM

stick out tongue dude....my skills are pretty good with the shield, i have a one that i made, and i practice with it, im getting pretty good

outarddwarf
dude....my skills are pretty good with the shield, i have a one that i made, and i practice with it, im getting pretty good

Yep and i made a juggernaut helmet and i run into stuff. Soon ill be unstoppable.

King KAM
Originally posted by outarddwarf
Yep and i made a juggernaut helmet and i run into stuff. Soon ill be unstoppable. hater......

outarddwarf
im just kidding

steverules

stick out tongue

Is the name Steve there cause of me or is it coincidence.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by steverules
Is the name Steve there cause of me or is it coincidence.

I always use the name Steve when I need a random, normal name.

So no, don't flatter yourself. stick out tongue

outarddwarf
hater......

but really i do have a juggernaut helmet that i made out of wire and paper mache. it isn't the greatest looking thing but i think it is still cool.

grey fox
Originally posted by outarddwarf
but really i do have a juggernaut helmet that i made out of wire and paper mache. it isn't the greatest looking thing but i think it is still cool.

Your not the only one , talk to digi he has a Doctor costume...hehehe.

Me.. i can't cosplay jack shit..well maybe rick jones but i'd need to get slightly taller and style my hair right.....

crucifixio
Lol, my little sister has a ball of yellow yarn thats her "golden lasso of truth"....you two should fight crime together

DigiMark007
And I have my own special brand of "web fluid" for special situations...

shifty

wink

juggernaut66666

shifty

wink
laughing laughing laughing

Rewmac

shifty

wink

And what are those situations?? laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.