Prank your friends with The Ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
http://www.monkeydoo.com/pranks_Online%20Pranks_The+Ring+Prank+V.2.html

Seriously this is hilarious, especially if you can be in the same room with them when they get the phone call. I haven't done it yet because I want to be there when it happens, but the comments section recommend the prank.

Kosta
HEHE! Clever. ^_^

Koala MeatPie
Riiight, I'm not falling for that one, tis anotherone of those "Scare you Shitless in your Face" Things right?

Revernd Maynard
no, i did it. It was hilarious

just kidding sad

lord xyz
wtf

Bloigen
Too much bother.

For a good prank, push someone down some stairs.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by lord xyz
wtf yesOriginally posted by Bloigen
Too much bother.

For a good prank, push someone down some stairs. yes

Koala MeatPie
Christ that's crazy.

I thank you, I shall now create a massive Heart failure in my friend's friend (AirHead who beleives she could summon a Manga chracter in her room) (she cried when she saw the ring, and she literly cried when she was in the dark, even walking down the street)

However, The Movie is not the orginal, I ahte the addition at the end, And the voice is awfull, should have just kept it as the movie voice.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Bloigen
Too much bother.

For a good prank, push someone down some stairs.

I got my friend Christina good by just going to the door looking out the peep hole and saying "Holy f*ck the FBI is here!!" she jumped up ran to the door and was like "OMG!!". not to mention this was on a BAND trip. in a HOTEL non the less laughing stupidest random prank but she fell for it stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.