Mahou Sensei Negima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zen2nd
I did a search and didn't see any other topics on this so I decided to make on.

So has anyone else seen this show yet?

Well I was waiting a while before I saw the show but I always wanted to see it. When I started watching it I was drawn in. I love the show to bits. Though I've been looking around on review sites and it seems that its not for everyone tastes - some like it others disagree.

http://i4.tinypic.com/1087a5w.jpg

So whats your opinion on the show?

White Reeper
dude i never even heard of it,let me gess its not on tv

Zen2nd
hmmm I'm not sure but I don't think it has been released yet.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Zen2nd
hmmm I'm not sure but I don't think it has been released yet.
I saw one episode, I like it.

Yuusuke
hahaha It's an amazing anime. I've seen all the episodes. There's the "Mahou Sensei Negima" series and then since the creators screwed up they made a series called "Negima?!" I can give you the links to the "Negima?!" series online to watch for free, but I can't find Mahou Sensei Negima. I had to illegally download that.. the way I found out about Negima was because I was a fan of Love Hina and I was curious if Ken Akamatsu(The Author) was in the process of another anime/manga. Turns out that before he made Love Hina, he made A.I. Love You(Manga only) and now he's making Negima. He also gave permission to one of his co-workers to do another project called "Love Hina-The Novel" and he's in the process of the third one so far.

Hope this information helped!

Here's the link: tv-links.co.uk/listings/3/2723

-Yuusuke

Endless Mike
Great manga, terrible anime (both anime versions).

evil_kidz
i like this anime its funny =P

StyleTime
My friend loves the series and I borrowed some of the manga from him. I didn't like it.

I did think the middle school girls getting the dodgeball ricocheted off their heads was hilarious in the first volume though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.