Clarification on the whole "Power of a million exploding suns" thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
I was in the book store the other day reading through some guides, handbooks, and graphic novels. I found one of the new books that had a listing for the Sentry. It said that he had the psionic power of a million exploding suns. That changes a few things.

I think that whenever we read that he had the power of a million exploding suns, we were trying to quantify that as a statement of his physical power, but that's not the case. It's a statement of his mental power. It helps to explain how he has created a psionic entity like the Void.

We know from Mastermind and the White Queen, that his mental abilities are primarily used to hold his physical powers together - which makes sense since people like Apocalypse and X-Man had so much power it was burning their bodies out. But since the Void exist, obviously not all of his mental power is being used to hold his physical form together.

(On a related note, I'm now convinced that the General who had Mastermind mind#$%@ Sentry, did so under the authority and orders of the government.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.