War Hulk vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Who will take the battle of the Hulks?

hulk=strength
savage hed break the armor right off of war but then again you alredy knew i was gonna say that rite

leonidas
i think it would be great and see no reason why it wouldn't be possible for savage to reach his level.

supervenom
I don't think Savage can outmatch Celestial Tech, if War Hulk goes full out.

jgiant
idk...i would like to see sav. hulk beat the sh!t out of war, but it may be too close to call...for now i say it can go either way, if sav. hulk starts off pissed

leonidas
which version fought the destroyer when it was powered by the meastro? was that bannerless?

the Darkone
Originally posted by leonidas
which version fought the destroyer when it was powered by the meastro? was that bannerless?

No it was the savage hulk, and it was good battle. Savage Hulk put it down like a pimp.

jgiant
SAVAGE HULK ROCKS, he should come back in planet hulk

Soujaboy
war Hulk wasn't just empowered by Celestial Tech, he was also drawing power from 2 dimensions. One of the dimensions was the hero's reborn, but the other dimension is slipping my mind. This means that War Hulk can also increase his strength.

leonidas
Originally posted by Soujaboy
war Hulk wasn't just empowered by Celestial Tech, he was also drawing power from 2 dimensions. One of the dimensions was the hero's reborn, but the other dimension is slipping my mind. This means that War Hulk can also increase his strength.

where's proof of this though? i've heard it a couple times. it isn't stated in hulk 456-7 so how do you know?

oh, and hulk did NOT slapped the destroyer around. it was an intelligent though mean hulk but he was getting stronger. they fought for quite a while but in the end destroyer's power was too much. he would have killed hulk but hulk's spirit went into the destroyer and battled and defeated the maestro's spirit.

good showing lasting so long against the destroyer but i don't think the destroyer was ever in danger of losing. i'm sure banner was there, now i think of it, but i'm still not sure what hulk.

Soujaboy
What do you mean it wasn't stated, did you not see the green mist from around him when Juggernaut was pushing him back?

He was drawing power from the Hero's Reborn dimension created by Franklin Richards, and another.

leonidas
Originally posted by Soujaboy
What do you mean it wasn't stated, did you not see the green mist from around him when Juggernaut was pushing him back?

He was drawing power from the Hero's Reborn dimension created by Franklin Richards, and another.

so how does green mist mean 'power from 2 universes?

Soujaboy
It meant he was drawing power

leonidas
obviously it meant he was drawing power . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

where does it say the power he was drawing came from '2 universes??!!'
mad

hulk=strength
savage hulk should curbstomp him an then take his armor...an throw it bak to the celestials an challenge them

hulk=strength
kiddin dont use this against me big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.