New Wildstorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
What new Wildstorm book are you most looking forward too after the Reboot?

the WILDCATS by Grant Morisson and Jim Lee
Theres also Gen 13 with Gail Simone and Talent Caldwell
Midnighter By Garth Ennis and An artist I am forgeting
The Auhtority by Grant Morrisson and some artist
Tranqulity by Gail Simone and Neil Gegorge
and there are some others I am forgetting.

Accel
I thought Gen 13 was Image.

I never read any of these, really, but I'm wlling to try out Gen 13 and Authority.

dman2008
Originally posted by Accel
I thought Gen 13 was Image.

I never read any of these, really, but I'm wlling to try out Gen 13 and Authority.

nope Gen 13 is wildstorm wink

DigiMark007
Authority and the MN'er solo.

cool

...Jenny Quantum is the sh*t and makes Authority worth it by herself.

R.O.T. Yahman
Im more excited about Morissons Wildcats and Authority, then any other marvel or D.C. title. I'll probably get the Midnitter mini aswell.

Has any one read Ellis's Planetary, i highly recommend it !!!!! smile

HellMaster93
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Authority and the MN'er solo.

cool

...Jenny Quantum is the sh*t and makes Authority worth it by herself. Jenny quantum? Is she Jenny Sparks or something? i've only read the first Authority collection, relentless... and judging by 2Relentless", I would love to read some Midnighter... though, hmm... Grant Morrison on Authority sounds awesome...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Jenny quantum? Is she Jenny Sparks or something? i've only read the first Authority collection, relentless... and judging by 2Relentless", I would love to read some Midnighter... though, hmm... Grant Morrison on Authority sounds awesome...

Jenny is a spirit that is reborn at the beginning of every century and/or time period. Once the Wildstorm universe hit the year 2000, the "Spirit of the 20th Century" (Sparks) died and was reincarnated as the "Spirit of the 21st..." (i.e. Jenny Quantum). Sorry for the mild spoiler.

But once she grows up (Revolutions) she's unbelievably cool.

...but yeah, I'd catch up on Volume 1 before heading to the newer stuff. It's hit and miss occasionally, but most of it is pretty good.

HellMaster93
Is there a collection that comes directly after Relentless (issue 1-8)? And don't worry about spoilers... I wont read ALL of the Authority anyway!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Is there a collection that comes directly after Relentless (issue 1-8)? And don't worry about spoilers... I wont read ALL of the Authority anyway!

Yeah. I think it's the "Under New Management" arc. 3rd is "Earth Inferno: and other stories" and 4th is "Transfer of Power". Those are all the collections in Volume 1 if memory serves.

HellMaster93
Thanks, Digi... I'll go check the library first...

HellMaster93
Damn... they had it but for some reason its impossible to chcek out Undfer New Management at the minute!

Validus
Morrison and Lee on a team book is going to be great. DC should have put them together on JLA a long time ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.