Revan vs Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kun
Setting is in New York city no people no cars just them. rolling on floor laughing big grin rolling on floor laughing

DarthMaul9123
um.. i say kun he turned a whole planet full into his, so that he could preserve it and live a four thousand or more years only to be killed by some novice jedi, wow, now that i think about it i'd say revan he did kill alot of very powerful people such as malak and most of the republic

Razielim
Exar Kun. Defeated a Jedi grandmaster in 15 seconds, froze thousands on Coruscant, has the ability to rip large holes in Temple rock and flesh with his bracer blasts.

He'd pretty much pwn Revan.

Lightsnake
Ok, Vodo was not a grandmaster, stop perpetuating that stupid rumor.

DarthMaul9123
i agree he wasn't a grand master, but you got to admit he was very close to becoming one

Lightsnake
No, I don't. There's no reason to believe there WAS a Grandmaster there

Razielim
The man was a blatant Yoda clone. If they weren't aiming for Grandmaster, then "old and powerful Jedi Master" works just as well.

Lightsnake
Except Yoda was stronger, smarter and generally more effective.

BLAK FOX
I say Revan. I can't see Kun being able to battle through a fortress of dark jedi and advanced battle droids and then facing someone as powerful as Malak with all of the power of the star forge at his disposal.

Motoko Sama
He was a revered Master nonetheless, I seem to recall you parading around that he was a weakling, and had no training with a lightsaber - that he only builds them. Great assumption, eh Lightsnake? stick out tongue

As for the actual match, Kun takes it.

Lightsnake
The guy who fights with a stick to defeat the darkest power in the universe? And I called him an ineffective moron who can't hold a candle to Yoda or Mace, there's a difference.

BLAK FOX
Wasn't Odun Urr the grandmaster.

DarthMaul9123
i must agree with lightsnake mainly because yoda was labelled as one of the wisest jedi ever.
oh, and lightsnake what happenned to your old sig, that was tight, this one is cool too.

Motoko Sama
No. If he was that'd only be more impressive for Kun.

And, Lightsnake, on GameFAQs you said it in my "Most powerful Force user of the Old Republic" topic, either you or AcStyles.

Lightsnake
This is the only sig I've ever had.

Odan was the 'spokesman', and the Gfaqs arguments are long buried, we both threw a lot of things out that we didn't mean.

Razielim
I say Revan. I can't see Kun being able to battle through a fortress of dark jedi and advanced battle droids and then facing someone as powerful as Malak with all of the power of the star forge at his disposal.

Canonically, he didn't have to kill anyone. In my playthroughs, I use stealth. Seems more Jedi-like (Try not to harm a soul, ala Kenobi on the Death Star).

Battle droids? If Revan was smart he'd take out the 3 necessary then shut 'em all down. They didn't seem so tough, either.

And I doubt "The power of the Star Forge" has been substantiated at all. How it hightened Malak's powers is another question. It's possible that the Dead Jedi life-thingies was the power of the Star Forge. If that is the case: Revan could have used the extra lives himself.

Darth Kun
can we please stay on the battle (imbusljsdkhfakjewfhksjdfhk)

DarthMaul9123
reven had his memory wiped and still recovered to overthrow malak and his padawan, and he took over star forge, Exar Kun was the first double bladed lightsaber wielder ever, and he took a whole planet to preserve his soul
from that who do you think was better

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Razielim
Exar Kun. Defeated a Jedi grandmaster in 15 seconds, froze thousands on Coruscant, has the ability to rip large holes in Temple rock and flesh with his bracer blasts.

He'd pretty much pwn Revan.

I hope you don't mean Vodo, that was a hell of a fight. The freezing thing didn't work on force sensitives.

Razielim
Er... ?

One hell of a fight ? It lasted 5 slides !

BLAK FOX
It was a pretty close match and Kun winning wasn't a testament to his dueling skill. It was because Vodo was usin a stick and Kun was able to penetrate it with his dual-lightsaber.

Faunus
So did the comic book version of the Mustafar battle.

Razielim
Yeah, well, we know that duel alot lasted longer.

We don't have this knowledge for Kun x Vodo. They did stay in the same area the whole time; contrary to the RotS comic duel (IIRC).

PurpleSaber
Er... ?

In GAOTS when they are burying Marka Ragnos, Ludo and Naga fight and it lasts like 4 or 5 slides but in the last slide they both look tired and it says something like "this fight is never going to end". It obviously had been going on for a while. The amount of slides doesn't have much to do with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.