Uhh...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Why were the MGS threads closed?

There are multiple Metal Gear Solid comics if that was a reason...

Ritoshi
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

There are multiple Metal Gear Solid comics if that was a reason... because they hate you evil face

Oh and he did originate from a game first so it would be better in the game forum but then come sthe question, why the one above it didn't get closed ?

Sam Z

I wonder why too...

Tassadar
Forum rules, which sucks cuz people on the VG versus forum are all ignorant to comics, and violently stubborn fanboys the likes of which make jgiant and capt it up (no offense meant fellas) look open minded, so they will always vote for their favorite character, as Ive heard someone try to argue that Masterchief would beat the Hulk

DigiMark007

It would be better to handle this via PM.

That said, they're originally game characters and are primarily known for that. However, I was unaware of the comics, so I'll reopen some of the ones I closed, provided it doesn't get too out of hand. The problem with allowing something that has more game noteriety than comic notoriety is that once I set the precedent for allowing them, the proverbial floodgates open.

At that point, it becomes harder to draw a distinction between what should and shoulsn't be allowed, and pretty soon we'll have fights with characters that've only had a comic or two, and a forum that is even more over-saturated with threads than it already is.

...so you can see its a bit of a dilemma for me. But there seems to be enough interest that I'll reopen the current ones.

-DM

Ritoshi
lol everygame character has a comic. and even real people

unless shifty you allow certain characters in the rules to be allowed liek snake people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.