Cyclops death in X3...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jade Lightning
Well, i'm sure i'm not the first to surface this dilemma, but it would seem- judging by certain insider reports and the trailer- where cyclops is only in one combat scene on Alkali Lake with Pheonix, that he is killed in that scene.

It isn't just me right, Cyclops did not die in the comics at this point, did he?

And also, how will people feel about his death?

Though unconfirmed, I've heard rumors that part of the reason for his limited roll in X3 is that he was working on the Superman movie, and Brett Ratner decided to cut him out entirely, eventually giving him a death scene.

A.J
oooooooo this wil either be moved or closed know

Mr. Valentine
Cyclops is rubbish in that movie anyways, ill be happy if they kill him off big grin

A.J
im happy they are klling of the films of x men lol

Ritoshi
Yup..this title is not a spoiler........

roughrider
His glasses are floating in the air, found by Logan. I suspect there is no body found; maybe Jean has placed him in a cocoon in the lake like she was in, or absorbed him into herself - I bet somehow he will appear near the end to help stop her somehow.

And this will be moved.

DigiMark007
*sigh*

We have both an X-Men forum and a "Comic Movies
forum. Beyond that, there's multiple threads dedicated to the movie in either of those forums.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.