With or without?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Do prefer a villain/hero with or without powers?

A.J
with
if the hero has powers but villain dont like supes and luther it sucks

freezedoom
Both.
After all, villains and heroes aren't cool without special abilities.

Swanky-Tuna
Depends. Doom and Ironman have no powers but they sure kick the butt.

R.O.T. Yahman
Definitely with .... Although my two favourite books (V 4 Vendetta and Watchmen), where about mainly powerless characters. smile

SnakeEyes
Overall I guess I'd say with, because, honestly, that's why there are superheroes, so we can read about these things that they do that are so extraordinary compared to anything we could ever accomplish or set out to do. I'm not saying that heroes without powers don't do spectacular, things, because they most definitely do, but I think you guys get what I'm trying to say. I would also say that you need to have both. If all superheroes had powers, it would get a little bit too repetitive. That's why I enjoy reading Batman, Punisher, and so on. They usually have a more gritty take on things, which can make it more interesting. On the whole, I don't think it's really possible for most of us to pick just one type of hero, because both are necessary to keep everything interesting and entertaining.

H. S. 6
With.

Without a doubt (no pun intended).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.