so what happenned to the...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
what happenned to uruk-hai's after two towers, i mean i saw a few in rotk but idk after that

DanielLB
The Uruk-Hai of Isengard were all killed by the Huorns at Helms Deep. It is not known is any survived (none probably)

Any Uruk-Hai left at Isengard wouldve been killed by the Ents during the raid, or if they fled, killed later on by Elves, Dwarves, Men etc.

ESB - 1138
Basically what he is trying to say is the Uruk-hai are all dead.

DanielLB
Yeah lol big grin

vanice
that's true.
still... isn't there an uruk-hai in the return of the king movie. the one that's arguing about wanting the mithril shirt. either gorbag or shagrat. none of them are uruk-hai in the book but he certanly looks like one in the movie..

DanielLB
Yes, Gorbag was an Uruk Hai. But was killed by Shagrat. Shagrat later died/killed aswell.

Council#13
Well, there are two kinds of Uruk Hai: Mordor and Isengard. The Mordor ones are superior, I think (according to Weapons and Warfare), although they seem less advanced. All the Isengard Uruk-Hai that fought at Helms Deep were basically killed one way or another

vanice
Originally posted by Council#13
Well, there are two kinds of Uruk Hai: Mordor and Isengard. The Mordor ones are superior, I think (according to Weapons and Warfare), although they seem less advanced. All the Isengard Uruk-Hai that fought at Helms Deep were basically killed one way or another

never heard of any mordor uruk-hai before. saruman "invented" the uruk-hai as far as I know. maybe a cuople deserted sauron but I don't know....

DanielLB
The divisions of Orcs are:
Goblin-men
Great Orcs
Half-orcs
Hobgoblins
Orcs of the Mountains
Snaga
Uruk-hai
Uruks

But then you have the cultures:
Isengarders
Northerners
Orcs of Mordor

bogen
i think they got ground into dust by old man gandalf

KMC Dark Lord
Originally posted by DanielLB
The Uruk-Hai of Isengard were all killed by the Huorns at Helms Deep. It is not known is any survived (none probably)

Any Uruk-Hai left at Isengard wouldve been killed by the Ents during the raid, or if they fled, killed later on by Elves, Dwarves, Men etc.

rock

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by vanice
never heard of any mordor uruk-hai before. saruman "invented" the uruk-hai as far as I know. maybe a cuople deserted sauron but I don't know....

If you read the Fellowship of the Ring in Moria the Fellowship was attacked by Orcs and Uruks.

Exabyte
yes, and reading Appendix B - the attack on Osgiliath in TA 2475 was already led by (Sauron's) Uruk-hai. I wonder how often I already cited that blink

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by vanice
i have, and i did hear about uruk hai in other tails, also is there a midevil lotr book, i heard of one.

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by Exabyte
yes, and reading Appendix B - the attack on Osgiliath in TA 2475 was already led by (Sauron's) Uruk-hai. I wonder how often I already cited that blink

Who knows? But with great power comes great...wrong movie. Let's see okay here's one. MATCH TO HELM'S DEEP! LEAVE NONE ALIVE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.