Samanosuke vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marcellus
Ok here is the senario, this is just a straight foward Swordfight. but Samanosuke is fighting as the Onimusha to keep this fair. Based on what weve scene in the Onimusha cg cutscene's and advent children.

fight stipulations.

Smanosuke can use all of his weapons, but not their magical abilities, he is the standard Oni that pawned Fortinbras and Gargant, not the merged two guantlet uber Oni or Black Oni, and has Tenkai's level of fighting experiance, 63 year's. Oni fan's will know what I mean

Sephiroth can not use telekinesis or materia, but can pretty much move around as fast as he wants and probably wont half as this fight like he does with Cloud.
----------

I think this would be an amazing fight, but One solid shot from either end will probably kill the other.

If the fight is short I'd say Samanosuke get's a quick victory cuase of Sephiroth's ego, but If Sephiroth get's a feel for his enemy I'd say he kills Samy before doing somthing stupid.

opinions?

Tallis
One of the more interesting fights to date.

It would be very close but in the end Samanosuke would win

ESB - 1138
Sephiroth's ego? I don't see him with one really. He has no lines what so ever in Disk 3 of FF7 and he was only taunting Cloud because if it wasn't for him his plan would have succeeded. I can see Sephiroth winning this showdown.

Shin_Nikkolas
Bump. i agree. This be an awesome fight.

SwtCndqo1ac

Terryc250
Is this AC Sephiroth? If so he wins, his power is off the charts.. speed, range, power, are in his advantage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.