Saint of killers, Juggernaut, and wolverine vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal_Rise
These 3 can do some crazy schit. Can any non-celestial beat these 3 heavy brawlers?

Lethal_Rise
oops, I meant deathstroke, not wolverine.

grey fox
No

outarddwarf
Originally posted by grey fox
No
I concur!

Lethal_Rise
can any non-reality warper?

Mider
does saint of killers have super strenght, immunity to TK and TP, can he fly?

Lethal_Rise
He has 2 pistol revolvers that always hit their target and have unlimited ammo, is immortal, and completely invulnerable to physical harm. He's basically lobo w/o the super strength or humor.

Tassadar
No he has super stength, he was seen kick trains like soccer balls in one issue as I recall
His guns enchantment basically = never miss, infinite ammo, always kill, and I also assume they are indestructible, as they survived with him after he was nuked
I dont think he can fly, but I might be wrong, and he cant be mindraped

Tank_6603
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
These 3 can do some crazy schit. Can any non-celestial beat these 3 heavy brawlers?
Mxyzptlk

Lethal_Rise
mxyz can't phase him. plus he's not serious enough to do anything.

ThePittman
Longshot, Rogue and Proteus. For SOK, for some reason when he shot at Longshot it just missed him and hit SOK. Rogue takes away Wolverines powers and the metal in his body kills him, or she does. Juggernaut can't be stopped but Proteus posses him after striping away the metal.

Lethal_Rise
1. rogues a mutant, not a human fighter, 2. SOK can't be hurt by his own bullets, or anything, not even an atomic bomb. Jugg probably would lose to proteus, but I'm sure jugg would find out about pro's weakness to metal, and use it against him, but SOK and Deathstroke are still up and going.

ThePittman
1. rogues a mutant, not a human fighter, 2. SOK can't be hurt by his own bullets, or anything, not even an atomic bomb. Jugg probably would lose to proteus, but I'm sure jugg would find out about pro's weakness to metal, and use it against him, but SOK and Deathstroke are still up and going. What does Rogue being a mutant have to do with it? I love Juggy but he is not that bright and would make a difference if he knew anyway. Has SOK been shot with his bullets before? I forgot about DS, Proteus would still take him in Juggy form or not.

Lethal_Rise
sorry, I postd the mutant thing on the wrong thread. DS is immortal, and has pre-cog, so proteus can't do much to him, 'cept posses him. SOK's bullets NEVER miss. EVER. They're not gonna hit him, plus it wouldn't kill him b/c he's invulnerable and immortal. He's a non-brutish juggernaut w/ guns.

ThePittman
sorry, I postd the mutant thing on the wrong thread. DS is immortal, and has pre-cog, so proteus can't do much to him, 'cept posses him. SOK's bullets NEVER miss. EVER. They're not gonna hit him, plus it wouldn't kill him b/c he's invulnerable and immortal. He's a non-brutish juggernaut w/ guns. I didn't know that DS was imortal, but Pro messes with reality and I think that would mess with him as well. Ok with Longshot he controls probility and if it can be done it will be done and God & The Devil are immortal and still were killed by the bullets so I don't see why it wouldn't him as well.

Lethal_Rise
God and the Devil were killed by him. Longshot's only lucky. That's not gonna save him from unlimited bullets. longshot would have to at least have reality warping powers, and the bullets wouldn't kill SOK. SOK ALWAYS hits his target. Nothing, not even "probability" is going to change that. A better opponent would be Scarlet witch, 'cuz she makes luck go bad for the opponent.

Lethal_Rise
scarlet witch caused the Flippin house of M, she'd be a helluva opponent for SOK AND deathstroke.

Jesse7
If we take into account that SOK has his powers from his own respective comic in any comic, then SOK>most if not all of marvel.

Lethal_Rise
SOK was DC, and was a branch off into a whole nother comic.

Jesse7
Yes that is true, but he still had his own comic.

Mider
how about jesse custard he could tell them to do whatever he wanted thats the only power ive heard he has by the way, he tells wolverine to drop dead and bam end of wolvie, he tells SOK and Juggs to go to hell and count sand end of that.

Mider
and why are you guys using scarlet with and mr Myx the thread says no reality warpers!

golem370
Darkness or Gunwitch vs Saints of Killers
Darkness- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/d/darkness.htm
or
Gunwitch- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/g/gunwitch.htm

Wolverine vs Backlash- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/b/backlash.htm

Juggernaut vs Wetworks team- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/w/wetworks.htm

Lethal_Rise
I said non-celestials, but mutants (non omnipotent) on earth can using probability warping.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.