yoda vs. batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMS_SPAWN
they fight in the deathstar...

who wins?

General Kon-El
This is a comic book versus forums. Yoda is Star Wars.

GODSCRIBE
Does Yoda get a lightsaber, or is this just trictly h2h combat? Either way Yoda sends him head first into a block of concrete via TK, snapping his neck on impact.

Yoda wins.

Comicbook_kid
This thread will eventually be closed, but I had to put my two cents in....

Batman would get utterly destroyed against Yoda...

Batman can forget about trying to sneak up on Yoda and attacking him by surprise, being "at one with the force" really has it's advantages when it comes to surprise attacks....Batman ends up the one getting surprised....

Yoda looks at Batman, suspends him in mid-air, flips over his head w/ his light saber, decapitates Bats,...CASE CLOSED!!!!

VENOMS_SPAWN
yes yoda does get a saber, and he is also a comic, darkhorse.................................. mad

capt it up
ya I don't understand why u say this will get closed becuase yoda not in comics becuase yoda in quite a few comics. this will get closed ebcuase it a spite thread not becuase yodas not in comics because he is.

badabing
What is Yoda most known for, movies or comics? The answer is movies.
That is the rule for the comics forum. A character has to be best known for a comic.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by VENOMS_SPAWN
yes yoda does get a saber, and he is also a comic, darkhorse.................................. mad

He doesn't really need the lightsaber funny enough. He'd just break Batmans neck using telekinesis.

Mider
Star wars got alot of comics but oh well, anyway yoda crushes him and says sad man in batcape you is jk

GODSCRIBE
Break your neck I must.

juggernaut66666
Yoda would own batman

DigiMark007
Originally posted by VENOMS_SPAWN

I know he has a comic. But! If you had read the forum rules, you'd know that A. We have a SW vs. forum for stuff like this (even with one comic character) and B. A character is only considered acceptable in this forum if he/she is primarily viewed and/or known through a comic medium. No one would argue that Yoda is more known for comics than movies/TV/books/etc.

Sorry. Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.