Darth Vader vs Nomi Sunrider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Razielim
The Dark lord of the Sith vs talented she-Jedi. Who prevails ?

http://starwarped.faketrix.com/files/papers/800/Darth-Vader.jpg

VS

http://www.starwars.hu/pix/enciklopedia/vilaga/karakterek/jedi/nomi_sunrider/sunrider.jpg

Nomi cannot use her "strips people from the force" technique and this is Nomi from the end of TSW.

DarthMaul9123
who is nomi sunrider, what book is she from?
*first book*(preferebly)

DarthBanevv
Nomi's from the TotJ comic books.

DarthMaul9123
oh

henniestevens
what Vader we talking bout?

Razielim
OT Vader.

Lightsnake
I see Vader taking her

jollyjim311
Vader beats her into the ground.

Brotz
Vader wins with difficulty.

Deception
Ye like everyone said Vader wins with diffculty

darthnuman
Vader easily wins imo. Nomi was never an impressive fighter. She had huge amounts of potential and was very strong in the force but in terms of a lightsaber duel, Vader owns her.

Razielim
Nomi would be a beast if she survived to KOTOR times.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Razielim
Nomi would be a beast if she survived to KOTOR times.
Who say's she didn't?

DarthSaboteur
Vader wins this, he has a lot more fighting experience than Nomi, IMO.

Razielim
Well, let's look at the posibilities. She was not on the Jedi Council a few years after KotOR.

- She quit being a Jedi.
- She was killed
- She died of old age (Seems a bit early)
- She remained a Jedi and kept unorthodox. This prevents her from joining the Council on Coruscant.
- She, for some reason, didn't become good enough for the Council

foofightermax
hm i dunno. i think vader can take her in a swordfight but if nomi cuts him off from the force hes ****ed.

DarthSaboteur
Uhh, specific rules for the fight are: No cutting people off from the Force. Therefore Nomi's advantage is irrelevant pertaining to this fight.

foofightermax
ah i didn't see that. sorry.

DarthSaboteur
No problem, it's kinda easy to get lost like that. Just pay more attention to the first post next time.

foofightermax
i have low screen size settings, so i didn't notice the sentence until after you mentioned it.

Starwalker
Vader could take her given that while Vader isn't what Anakin could have been he's still a beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.