I can't scratch myself!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
firefirefireph

I got my nails done for prom yesterday and every time I'm itchy, I go to scratch but these nails don't work for scratching!

Punkyhermy
hmm...I have long nails...they're great for scratching...big grin

Ladyluck
disgust

Impediment
I'm scartching myself right nowwink3.......................ahhhhhh.

Lana
I've gotten fake nails before and yeah they're a bit of a pain but you'll get used to it...and since they're long they're better at scratching itches stick out tongue What I found more annoying to get used to was trying to type -- it was impossible at first!

I got sick of having the nails after like a week and a half, it was nice to have long nails that wouldn't break but they got really annoying laughing out loud

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Lana
I've gotten fake nails before and yeah they're a bit of a pain but you'll get used to it...and since they're long they're better at scratching itches stick out tongue What I found more annoying to get used to was trying to type -- it was impossible at first!

I got sick of having the nails after like a week and a half, it was nice to have long nails that wouldn't break but they got really annoying laughing out loud

They're long but they aren't sharp. firefirefireph

I actually filed them down a bit because it was too hard and annoying to type. stick out tongue

Lana
Originally posted by Ladyluck

I actually filed them down a bit because it was too hard and annoying to type. stick out tongue

The tips will get a bit sharper after they wear down a bit, so don't worry about it stick out tongue

Ladyluck
The tips will get a bit sharper after they wear down a bit, so don't worry about it stick out tongue

They better disgust

Wild Cherry

I actually filed them down a bit because it was too hard and annoying to type. stick out tongue laughing out loud My friend types with hers blink It's kind of cool stick out tongue

I don't like acrylics. i keep my nails the same, short with a french big grin

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
laughing out loud My friend types with hers blink It's kind of cool stick out tongue

I don't like acrylics. i keep my nails the same, short with a french big grin

My aunt does that too. I tried.... Failed miserably. stick out tongue

It's only my second time ever having my nails done. big grin

Wild Cherry
My aunt does that too. I tried.... Failed miserably. stick out tongue

It's only my second time ever having my nails done. big grin

I would too. stick out tongue

I bet they look great yes what color?

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
I would too. stick out tongue

I bet they look great yes what color?

They're just natural with a french tip. big grin

Lana
I almost never bother with doing my nails, because I'm lazy and it always chips anyway.

Koala MeatPie
My Friend, Emma, Is a vicous little beast... (yet hot as hell) Anyways, long story short, She fell asleep and filled her nails into points Claws.

Ladyluck
I almost never bother with doing my nails, because I'm lazy and it always chips anyway.

Same, and they're just nails anyways. But it's a special occasion. big grin

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
My Friend, Emma, Is a vicous little beast... (yet hot as hell) Anyways, long story short, She fell asleep and filled her nails into points Claws.

shock

Bloigen
I'll scratch your itches. shifty

Revernd Maynard
firefirefireph

I got my nails done for prom yesterday and every time I'm itchy, I go to scratch but these nails don't work for scratching! intersting not

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
intersting not

You're right. It's not very intersting. It is, however, interesting. yes

Revernd Maynard
You're right. It's not very intersting. It is, however, interesting. yes nope, not that either

glare

Ladyluck
nope, not that either

glare

mhm

Revernd Maynard
dancingman

Itzak
Originally posted by Bloigen
I'll scratch your itches. shifty

Cheers. shifty

You're right. It's not very intersting. It is, however, interesting. yes

Owned! no expression

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Itzak
Cheers. shifty

Owned! no expression

big grin

Revernd Maynard
Cheers. shifty

Owned! no expression Woah, settle down tiger. Making fun of a persons grammer or spelling is not ownage, if it is, it is the lowest form

so not ownage

wannabe ownage

DarkC
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
hmm...I have long nails...they're great for scratching...big grin
Fork? stick out tongue

Itzak
Woah, settle down tiger. Making fun of a persons grammer or spelling is not ownage, if it is, it is the lowest form

so not ownage

wannabe ownage

Nah, that didn't have anything to do with your little spelling error. It was just the fact that she sounded like Bloigen when she corrected you. ermm

Revernd Maynard
since when does bloigen own?!??!

Dont even dare post that thread

Ladyluck
Originally posted by DarkC
Fork? stick out tongue

Ew. No stick out tongue

Nah, that didn't have anything to do with your little spelling error. It was just the fact that she sounded like Bloigen when she corrected you. ermm

Oh dear god! firefirefireph

DarkC
Just a suggestion. mhm

ðµhµl gê†ñåh
i just cut my nails till they bleed, so when i scratch its not really scratching. but blood is neato so i dont mind.

Jonathan Mark

ðµhµl gê†ñåh
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
You are a very disturbing person...

i take that as a compliment, ty smile
i like u too smile

Thorinn
firefirefireph

I got my nails done for prom yesterday and every time I'm itchy, I go to scratch but these nails don't work for scratching! I'll scratch you!! naughty

Thanos_6383
Use your toes then if you can't scratch. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.