Luke Cage vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal_Rise
forgot to add this to the last thread. my bet's on luke.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Lethal Rise
forgot to add this to the last thread. my bet's on luke.

Likewise

Grimm22
Luke Cage dominates Bane no expression

batdude123
Without MASSIVE amounts of venom, Luke Cage would rock Bane.

Lethal_Rise
isn't venom like class 5 ton strength.

Fanboy
Bane dies.

Arahan
Come on what can Bane do to hurt Cage?
Cage is much stronger and hell of more durable than Bane.

Luke Cage wins

King KAM
Originally posted by Arahan
Come on what can Bane do to hurt Cage?
Cage is much stronger and hell of more durable than Bane.

Luke Cage wins it takes like 10tons of dynamite to hurt cage, lol

King_Mungi
Alright let's clear this up, how much can Bane really press?

TheKahn
Bane breaks his hand on Luke's face. Cage 10/10.

General Kon-El
Luke Cage obviously.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Alright let's clear this up, how much can Bane really press?

Cage is class 25 currently, with skin somewhere around the durability level of titanium.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Cage is class 25 currently, with skin somewhere around the durability level of titanium.

Not Cage, Bane. I even said Bane

Tank_6603
Not Cage, Bane. I even said Bane

Most places simply say superhuman strength, from watching the series and looking over some comics, Bane looks like he can lift about 3-5 tons (when pumped with Venom). but still, cage has like colossus lvl durability, has a healing factor and is a class 25 lifter, he simply knocks bane out.

boriquaking55
Cage would own Bane, even if Bane was in the same strength class probably.

Bane is what?, 5 tons tops nowadays?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Bane is what?, 5 tons tops nowadays?

That's what I'm asking, is he capable of this? I'm not saying Bane wins, I want to know how much he can press.

grey fox
Bane gets the crap kicked out of him and called red neck trash....just to add insult to injury

jinzin
That's what I'm asking, is he capable of this? I'm not saying Bane wins, I want to know how much he can press.

best estimates I've seen for this:
banes strength syrem was a syrem that was in it's infant stage.. he could press between 5 to 7 tons.... the enhanced syrem that batman took made him capible of pressing an upwards of 7 to 8... and the syrem that was given to super soldiers after that allowed them to press 10 tons or more...

bane can't win this.. but his fighting ability is close to batman's in the h2h department.... he could probably make this an interesting matchup for a little while using skill alone.. but not much else than that...

now if this was bane from the new cartoon that would give me something to think about.. that guy's a beast...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jinzin
best estimates I've seen for this:
banes strength syrem was a syrem that was in it's infant stage.. he could press between 5 to 7 tons.... the enhanced syrem that batman took made him capible of pressing an upwards of 7 to 8... and the syrem that was given to super soldiers after that allowed them to press 10 tons or more...

bane can't win this.. but his fighting ability is close to batman's in the h2h department.... he could probably make this an interesting matchup for a little while using skill alone.. but not much else than that...

now if this was bane from the new cartoon that would give me something to think about.. that guy's a beast...

Alright cool, that's what I wanted to hear. Thanks.

I agree

Indeed, Bat-robot needed to beat him big grin
===========
Sidenote: Jinzin this is my first day back and debating if I feel up to continuing our debate. Don't take offensive if I don't, feeling like shit lately. Had more crappy drama after the work incident you wouldn't believe.

jinzin
Alright cool, that's what I wanted to hear. Thanks.

I agree

Indeed, Bat-robot needed to beat him big grin
===========
Sidenote: Jinzin this is my first day back and debating if I feel up to continuing our debate. Don't take offensive if I don't, feeling like shit lately. Had more crappy drama after the work incident you wouldn't believe.
I don't even think batman could rely beat him with the batbot he just got a lucky pull on that venom line... if that hadn't happened he'd a been smeared all over that roof top..

lol.. don't apologize.. that debate was taking a lot of time to discus and no one was changing their minds anyways...

plus I'm gonna be gone for about a week coming up here so I couldn't discuss it anyways... i think we both addressed our opinions to one another pretty clearly.... we may not agree with eachother about them but any further discussion would probably just be us repeating outselves over and over like it was already getting to be...

welcome back though, sorry about your drama man... I hear ya... times are being harsh on me too.. sad

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jinzin
I don't even think batman could rely beat him with the batbot he just got a lucky pull on that venom line... if that hadn't happened he'd a been smeared all over that roof top..

lol.. don't apologize.. that debate was taking a lot of time to discus and no one was changing their minds anyways...

plus I'm gonna be gone for about a week coming up here so I couldn't discuss it anyways... i think we both addressed our opinions to one another pretty clearly.... we may not agree with eachother about them but any further discussion would probably just be us repeating outselves over and over like it was already getting to be...

welcome back though, sorry about your drama man... I hear ya... times are being harsh on me too.. sad

I love how he destroyed the Batmobile and Killer Croc, I wish they made Bane like that

Yeah true enough, and were to head strong to change our minds.

Alright then I won't bother then, saves us a lot of time smile Oh well have fun for the week your gone, my long weekend was shit

Well here's the short version of the drama, there was bacteria on the pump that hit me and I got seriously sick for 2 days straight and couldn't leave the bed. It wasn't I hurt my back it was the bacteria weakening my muscles. I only just got out of bed today.

edit: now for bed.

riceroost
Bane is a much better fighter and a hell of a lot smarter than Cage, but in a strictly hand 2 hand fight he lacks he strength to damage Cage and the durability to soak up a hit from him.

He'd make Cage look pretty stupid before he goes down though.

the Darkone
Originally posted by riceroost
Bane is a much better fighter and a hell of a lot smarter than Cage, but in a strictly hand 2 hand fight he lacks he strength to damage Cage and the durability to soak up a hit from him.

He'd make Cage look pretty stupid before he goes down though.

Cage will b***h slap Bane into a coma. Cage is intellagent and very street wise, Bane ain't to brite for himself.

jinzin
Originally posted by the Darkone
Cage will b***h slap Bane into a coma. Cage is intellagent and very street wise, Bane ain't to brite for himself.

wait... did you just say bane.. the guy who's outsmarted batman twice and played raz al gul like a violin isn't brite? What the f**k?

ummm he has genious level intellect dude... confused

Lethal_Rise
he's a freakin brute, he couldn't beat an egg simply 'cuz he's a hothead beefcake. ra's al ghul is immortal, he couldn't smack him around if he tried.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.