Reign of Fire...what did you think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

echoman
So...what did everyone think of this movie? big grin

Penguin
I found Reign of Fire to be much better than I expected (and I had fairly lofty expectations), and an entertaining movie overall. Sure there were some holes in the storyline and some unanswered questions but that was expected. The cinematography and CGI dragons were impressive and the acting and storyline was more than adequate. I'm a little disappointed in the opening weekend box office #'s, but I think it will pick up the pace thru word of mouth (lets hope). I'm curious to hear what others thought....

Gundark
I haven't seen it yet - might be going next week.

finti
havent come out over here and dont know when it is due and actually I dont care either smile

Samonosuke
I enjoyed Reign of Fire. I thought that it was very well done. The ending was a bit rushed and a little corny, but that didn't ruin the movie for me.

Samonosuke
I was dissappointed with the ending.

ToMacco
I'll see it someday. But hopefully no time soon.

finti
big grin same here

Thomas H
hehe

ToMacco
Reign of Crap

Thomas H
laughing , my be some piss to?

ToMacco
I better get my umbrella

mechmoggy
Comes out 23/8 over here.

I'll go to see it, if only to use my unlimited cinema pass.

J-ROC
I liked it. Wouldn't say it was the greatest movie of the year, but certainly one of the best i've seen all summer.

Fire
dunno, I expect it to be godzilla meets dragon heart,
or is it different and better?

J-ROC
More like Dragonheart meets Waterworld meets Jurassic Park meets war movie...

Fire
lol sounds like crap

finti
what can I say about this one laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.