Cage vs. Puck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Since there have been many Luke Cage threads lately, how does the Canadian dwarf deal with him? This is current Puck, not with the demon Razer

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Puck_I

Grimm22
He's a midget, from canada no expression

Luke Cage kicks him across the globe big grin

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22
He's a midget, from canada no expression

Luke Cage kicks him across the globe big grin you damn right

TheKahn
Puck wins, imo. His speed, agility, reflexes, and fighting skills/experience should allow him to win, although both of these guys will have a very hard time actually hurting each other.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TheKahn
Puck wins, imo. His speed, agility, reflexes, and fighting skills/experience should allow him to win, although both of these guys will have a very hard time actually hurting each other.

Indeed, that's how I felt this would turn out.

srankmissingnin
Man I have no idea who would win... both would be hard pressed to ko the other one.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Man I have no idea who would win... both would be hard pressed to ko the other one.

Exactally, both have a high degree of physical punishment they can take.

King KAM
i hate it when u two pump up your precious alpha flight members...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by King KAM
i hate it when u two pump up your precious alpha flight members...

Envy is a dangerous vice :P

King KAM
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Envy is a dangerous vice :P no american envys candada, we're even better than you in hockey.

Grimm22
no american envys candada, we're even better than you in hockey.

We are no expression

King_Mungi
We are no expression

ssshhhhh.....just let me go, it helps to build his confidence cool

King KAM
We are no expression actually yes..... statistically.....

srankmissingnin
... I hate hockey

I do like maple syrup and ham so I guess it evens out though

srankmissingnin
no american envys candada, we're even better than you in hockey.

We have real football up here though. Less downs, more yards... you know foot ball for real men.

Grimm22
... I hate hockey

I do like maple syrup and ham so I guess it evens out though

Canadian Bacon isnt Bacon mad

That annoys me so much! I demand it be changed to the name Hambone stick out tongue

Grimm22
We have real football up here though. Less downs, more yards... you know foot ball for real men.

Real men What the f**k?

King_Mungi
actually yes..... statistically.....

eh? what stats? because last time I checked the highest goal scorers and such were all Canadians.
-----
I'm not a die-hard hockey fan, I didn't care at all when they were on strike

srankmissingnin
Canadian Bacon isnt Bacon mad

That annoys me so much! I demand it be changed to the name Hambone stick out tongue

Canadian Bacon is just Back Bacon... and it's delicious!

King KAM
We have real football up here though. Less downs, more yards... you know foot ball for real men. hahahahahaha, the people who dont get drafted in the US go to canada and become stars, AMerica produces the best athletes in the world at everything, thats just how it is, well except distance running, those damn kenyans arent human.

Grimm22
Canadian Bacon is just Back Bacon... and it's delicious!

No its not.

Its ham for petes sake.

HAM!

TheKahn
No its not.

Its ham for petes sake.

HAM!

Cosigned. Calling that stuff bacon is a sacrilege.

srankmissingnin
hahahahahaha, the people who dont get drafted in the US go to canada and become stars, AMerica produces the best athletes in the world at everything, thats just how it is, well except distance running, those damn kenyans arent human.

They try out for the NFL first because it's less work and a much, much bigger pay check.

srankmissingnin
No its not.

Its ham for petes sake.

HAM!

Peameal Bacon!

And Licks puts it on their bacon cheesse burgers! So tasty!

King_Mungi
I have been really into the CFL as latetly, been digging the games since their so cheap to go to and are actually fun to watch.

srankmissingnin
I have been really into the CFL as latetly, been digging the games since their so cheap to go to and are actually fun to watch.

For awhile they had some adds on the side of TTC buses with Pinball saying "Why go to a hockey game when you can get season tickets to the Argos for the same price." lol

TheKahn

Lucky bastard. Tickets to any Falcon games are already sold out for the next two seasons. sad

King_Mungi
For awhile they had some adds on the side of TTC buses with Pinball saying "Why go to a hockey game when you can get season tickets to the Argos for the same price." lol

haha exactally, that's why I'm digging CFL

Originally posted by TheKahn
Lucky bastard. Tickets to any Falcon games are already sold out for the next two seasons. sad

Ouch, yeah that's what it's like for the Maple Leaf's up here. They make the most of all the teams, but they have done jack since 1967. I like them but come on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.