Wolverine Vs This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ritoshi
To stop spamming this other thread, I moved it to hear. So for somepeople think wolvie goe sthrough them all then smokes.

Wolverine
VS

Solid Snake
Liquid Snake
Ocelot
Raven
Pyshco Mantis
Sniper Wolf

at the same time

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Ritoshi
To stop spamming this other thread, I moved it to hear. So for somepeople think wolvie goe sthrough them all then smokes.

Wolverine
VS

Solid Snake
Liquid Snake
Ocelot
Raven
Pyshco Mantis
Sniper Wolf

at the same time

What's with all the solid snake threads? Ok- wolverine can solo all of them by himself, with little difficulty. You didn't specify what equipment the Snake Team has here, so I'm just assuming whatever they had by default.

Bullets aren't that effective vs. Wolverine. Ocelot and Sniper Wolf are pretty much a non issue. IF they could hit him, it wouldn't cause any serious damage. They're far more likely to just run out of ammo during the attempt.

Raven's vulcan cannon WILL put a hurting on wolverine if it hits him, but Vulcan Raven is SLOW. It wouldnt take much for wolverine to rush him, then hamstring him and cut his throat before he can do any damage.

Psycho mantis' telepathy isn't all that great. Snake managed to overcome his abilities by using only the right side of his brain- (plugging the controller into the right controller port..remember?) it confused mantis and made his telepathy ineffective. Wolverine in bezerker rage acts purely on instinct. Mantis won't be able to read or control him in this state.

You didn't specify what equipment solid snake actually had for this fight, so I'm assuming just a SOCOM and H2H skills for this fight. Solid and Liquid are impressive physically but wolverine has higher strength, endurance, WAY more fighting skills, and a healing factor. It'll take more than what they've got to put him down.

The kicker here is that Fox hound does not operate well as a team. They work well individually but have never shown the ability to take down anyone working together as a group, like say..the avengers, the xmen, the JLA, etc. Wolverine might take a couple bullets here and there but this team is nothing he can't deal with.

srankmissingnin
None of Team MGS have to means to put Wolverine down. For all purposes they are cannon fodder to Wolverine who out classes every single one of them. The only person that even registers on Wolverine's radar is Frank. He is the only one who can physically compete with Wolverine and he his vibro sword so he can parry Wolverine's attacks but once again he doesn't have the means to beat Wolverine.

Sam Z

Wolverine
VS

Solid Snake
Liquid Snake
Ocelot
Raven
Pyshco Mantis
Sniper Wolf

at the same time

Next thread you'll make will be Aunt May vs Punisher, Fury and Elektra at the same time? Get serious.

A.J
over kill

Sam Z
yes

A.J
Originally posted by Sam Z
yes wink

Ritoshi
Next thread you'll make will be Aunt May vs Punisher, Fury and Elektra at the same time? Get serious. lol it's just like everyone believed in that other thread that Wolvie could beat them all at the same time, and was messing up the thread so I asked to make another with just wolvie and they were fine. eek!

Ritoshi

Wolverine
VS

Solid Snake
Liquid Snake
Ocelot
Raven
Pyshco Mantis
Sniper Wolf

at the same time

Solid Snake and Liquid Can h2h Wolvie. Ocelot from afar shotting him while Sniper wolf Snips his head from afar, and Raven and his birds freeze his ass, and all this while Pyscho mantis is messing with his head(even if wolvie can resist he still have to fight it) oh and he floats in the air so Wolvie can't try and tag him while everyone is on him at the same time. mantis throw bread at wolvie as well.

Sam Z
lol it's just like everyone believed in that other thread that Wolvie could beat them all at the same time, and was messing up the thread so I asked to make another with just wolvie and they were fine. eek!

laughing Can't believe there are people that actually think Wolverine stands a chance.

Ritoshi
laughing Can't believe there are people that actually think Wolverine stands a chance. underestand them saying Wolverine Vs people one on ones because wolverine is verry skilled but come on against everyone at once is just not going to happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.