MAce Windu vs Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikester
the setting is in Hoth........ personally i think plo koon

darthsith19
Yeah, cause he can freeze stuff!

Seriously though, Mace is ragarded as the second strongest Jedi in the order besides Yoda, he pwns Plo.

Council#13
He doesn't pwn, but he does win through a small bit of difficulty.

darthsith19
Mace is roughly even with Sidious. Plo is, at best, slightly stronger than Kit, who got pwnd by Sidious even though he was fighting alongside Mace Windu. Mace pwns Plo.

DarthMaul9123
ahhg no no no plo koon is the second best pilot in the order and he isn't a very good swordsman mace takes this and only sweats because he's a bald black dude.

Motoko Sama
Plo Koon is actually a decent swordsman; although there's no way he takes this.

Lord Azrael
I don't know. We haven't really seen Plo Koon's full skill put to the test. I can imagine he wouldn't stand long against one of the Jedi's greatest swordsman.

darthsith19
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
ahhg no no no plo koon is the second best pilot in the order and he isn't a very good swordsman mace takes this and only sweats because he's a bald black dude.
Second best pilot? No, at best he's third, Saesee Tiin and Anakin are both better than he is. And Plo's a pretty good swordsman, but your right that Mace wins easily.

PurpleSaber
Mace takes it with little effort. He was about on par with Sidious and slightly below Yoda.

MadMel
mace wins...
plo koon was in fact a good swordsman, prefering strength over speed..

((The_Anomaly))
Mace curbstomps Koon

Starwalker
Mace takes it.

((The_Anomaly))
nice sig Starwalker, i was gonna use that pic for my sig, but i was too lazy to do it..lol

PurpleSaber
Batman is cooler that superman.

((The_Anomaly))
Batman sucks.

PurpleSaber
Batman has a sidekick, and a utility belt. Batman=Uber.

DE Luke
Mace pwns him.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by darthsith19
Second best pilot? No, at best he's third, Saesee Tiin and Anakin are both better than he is. And Plo's a pretty good swordsman, but your right that Mace wins easily.
no, because plo koon was made to live in the sky, he has to have a freakin breather to live in the normal atmosphere with oxygen and stuff. why would you say tiin was better than koon. he was regarded as one of the best yes, but so was anakin and koon, but this isn't a very good place to argue this point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.